Sugar & Spice

• Thread starter Sapphire Sorrows
  • Start date

DeletedUser

D:
I would fail that test XD I just buy Nikes and go with that :p What would you consider a 'designer' shoe?

DeletedUser

I think it's kos of that topless pillow fight we had. Damn the fun times in Sugar and Spice.

Recruitment is still open. We have a simple test that so far three 'girls' have failed.
It starts with:
Name two designer shoes.

Google? _-_

DeletedUser

Google don't make shoes!

dg-dolce-gabbana-simona-platform.jpg

Those are beautiful, D&G do awesome stuff in black, red and white.

gucci_shoes.jpg

Nice, sleek and elegant, and not over designed. D&G stuff is nicer, but more limited in what it will go with.

DeletedUser

Ir's funny, kos that wouldn't work.

Girls know the Shoe Works.

Nice picks though UV. Pity you don't know part two of the test.

DeletedUser

There is no way I can fail this test! My girlfriend made me buy some for christmas. Right

First - Ugg Boots!
uggboots.jpg

Second - Gucci Boots!
ggredbts.jpg

And if Part two is name the best looking boy, I pick...........

Ricky Gervais!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is no way I can fail this test! My girlfriend made me buy some for christmas. Right

First - Ugg Boots!
uggboots.jpg

Second - Gucci Boots!
ggredbts.jpg

And if Part two is name the best looking boy, I pick...........

Ricky Gervais!

Those Gucci boots are nice, they do that embossing on most of their footwear range, I had a pair of shoes with that, 'cept they were black.

I have never found ugg's at all attractive, they are called Ugg(ly) for a reason.

I wanna know what part two of the test is! Also, despite your suffragette attitude, I think you are being highly sexist by assuming that all girls care passionately about shoes. It seems your alliance is only open to stereotypes!

DeletedUser

Hey girls i bet you couldnt beat me in a game of grepolis if you were the presedent of the usa you fail on grepolis and i can prove that.

DeletedUser

Actually, Sapph is a good player, so is ladasha and Maiden, I don't know too much about the others.

DeletedUser

Seen some pretty amazing female players on grep and other similar war games.. they have the brains lol

and sapphire, are you joining Nemesis? (I know a little OT)

DeletedUser

No, I don't quite reach the Standards of Nemesis. But thats okay, I've got another premade :p

Sugar and Spice is doing well though. For our small membership we have booted inactives and we are still maintaining a good Player Point Average.

And we are on the frontlines of fighting Mutzzy. What fun!

DeletedUser

that's a shame Sapphire, would have been nice to have another girl in there lol

glad sugar and spice is doing well tho here :)

DeletedUser

Well good luck to you sapphire. I think that your alliance may work though I am not crazy about only girls in it.

In epsilon we have a mix, keeps it fun ;) But still, its a nice idea, I have met a lot of really good girls on this game. They have all been great ;)

Good luck, hope it works for you.

DeletedUser

Baslisk has to say that.. I'm his leader on Iota and I might boot him if not ;) lol

It's a great idea.. though I admit that I was in an all girl alliance in evony and it had too many girls that were.. hmmm.. fiery lol we spent more time arguing with each other than fighting anyone else :D

DeletedUser

Hey girls i bet you couldnt beat me in a game of grepolis if you were the presedent of the usa you fail on grepolis and i can prove that.

And how does being the president of the US help you at an online browergame?

DeletedUser

Thanks for the good wishes guys, we are doing well so far.

and Lewis98.... i agree with Jarpenguin >< i wana know!