Sugar & Spice

• Thread starter Sapphire Sorrows
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Stop rideing the filth train my friend.

I upgraded to 1st Class on the ol' Filth Train years ago (good food service, hot waitresses), but I genuinely hope it didn't offend.
I may be perverted, lecherous and sometimes even arrogant but I try to do it politely as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I upgraded to 1st Class on the ol' Filth Train years ago (good food service, hot waitresses), but I genuinely hope it didn't offend.
I may be perverted, lecherous and sometimes even arrogant but I try to do it politely as possible.

Hahaha Sweet I know how that feels some times.

DeletedUser

I said a little more than I wanted to say...

Think you mean't to say 'in her way,' or we've just had a truly disturbing glimpse into your sex life... well, slightly more disturbing than the whips thing...

Either I let on more than I meant to or it was a typo... either way +rep for the laugh.

DeletedUser

Let's try and keep it on topic, as fun as it is to see that Drac is owned by his woman ^^

DeletedUser

So I have no idea when Nu will open. I though it would be before i ticked onto the 10th of December, but apparently not.
So anyways, Sugar & Spice will open when the world does.

DeletedUser

NU opens between 09.00 am and 17.00 pm GMT servertime.

InnoGames office hours.

DeletedUser

They'll be having lunch then. I hope they open Nu just after lunch.

DeletedUser

Sorry to double post, but just read an interesting post from High General Scorpio Saying an all ladies alliance won't last long. How very rude.

DeletedUser

It's exactly that sort of thinking that needs to be dispelled. It's players like that who made me want to get this alliance together in the first place. In gaming, Men and Women are equal in their desire to play the game and achieve the best we can. Just because we are all girls doesn't mean we will not last. If you don't say the same about an all boy alliance then you are being ignorant.

DeletedUser

Hi Sapphire

When BP is over I definitely would like to discuss at least forming a pact with you. We are mixed boys and girls in our alliance so I think we can work well together. We are mostly in southeast Nu. Hope to see you soon. Peace.

Tanya

DeletedUser

I think it's kos of that topless pillow fight we had. Damn the fun times in Sugar and Spice.

Recruitment is still open. We have a simple test that so far three 'girls' have failed.
It starts with:
Name two designer shoes.