TBDI vs everyone!

DeletedUser

Ooooohhhhhhh No.......Does that meen that you will be sending your crew to take our cities in 71 and surrounding.......................I think not....princess.

Once again you are beating your chest like the alpha male................Problem is....There's a Wolf pack in town.......and we are on the hunt..............Send your boys round to 61 and 62......my buddies and I have a welcoming party waiting.....lol

We are going to slowly and sneakily conquer our way right through the centre of EOW........Then one day you will awake, while drinking your (South side Latte)...soft boy........and realise.......''holy '' ......TWP have surrounded us....lol.

You morons could'nt organise a raffle in a bingo hall......never mind resistence against The Wolf Pack......aaahhhhhhhhwwwwwwoooooooooo.

Ps.....Phish.......those mistakes were a long time ago.....I admit I made them....and to a player like yourself...who knows this game inside out...i can understand how you may feel that we are punching above our weight....(in respects ...i agree)..............BUT....this is our time, our game, our alliance, and it is our time to win....................

DeletedUser

Ooooohhhhhhh No.......Does that meen that you will be sending your crew to take our cities in 71 and surrounding.......................I think not....princess.

Once again you are beating your chest like the alpha male................Problem is....There's a Wolf pack in town.......and we are on the hunt..............Send your boys round to 61 and 62......my buddies and I have a welcoming party waiting.....lol

We are going to slowly and sneakily conquer our way right through the centre of EOW........Then one day you will awake, while drinking your (South side Latte)...soft boy........and realise.......''holy '' ......TWP have surrounded us....lol.

You morons could'nt organise a raffle in a bingo hall......never mind resistence against The Wolf Pack......aaahhhhhhhhwwwwwwoooooooooo.

Ps.....Phish.......those mistakes were a long time ago.....I admit I made them....and to a player like yourself...who knows this game inside out...i can understand how you may feel that we are punching above our weight....(in respects ...i agree)..............BUT....this is our time, our game, our alliance, and it is our time to win....................

You see what I mean? A sense of grandeur and.... well... importance.

Ah well they'll go away soon when they come up against someone who does more than stack their cities.

DeletedUser

I am The Wolf Pack. Hear me ROAR

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DeletedUser

i have never once said that I thought I was a good player or that I know all the ins and outs of the game(I don't know the half of it). What I can say is that your getting massively excited about talking 9 cities from a much larger alliance.

DeletedUser

i have never once said that I thought I was a good player or that I know all the ins and outs of the game(I don't know the half of it). What I can say is that your getting massively excited about talking 9 cities from a much larger alliance.

So do i, get massively excited taking cities from things bigger than me.

DeletedUser

So do i, get massively excited taking cities from things bigger than me.

His point is that it is easier to take cities off of EOW than it would be someone like ES.

Not because we are "better" blah blah blah, but EOWs are further spread and like Setanta says fighting on many fronts, taking one of ES's when they are in a tight group of cities is a lot harder.

DeletedUser

Come on now, eminem, we all know that Echo squadron is beast...
No need to brag on the public forums.

DeletedUser

His point is that it is easier to take cities off of EOW than it would be someone like ES.

Not because we are "better" blah blah blah, but EOWs are further spread and like Setanta says fighting on many fronts, taking one of ES's when they are in a tight group of cities is a lot harder.

That's an accurate statement there.
See what happened to Unity while all spread out.
Of course, I don't think EOWs take their injured & toss them aside as if inactive or hiding behind a flag like Unity members suffered after being bashed into a pulp fighting for their alliance against Synergy. Oh, and then to brag about being better while disowning the injured is wild indeed, but to toss the injured so that you get some distance between you & your enemy...and start howling like a hungry wolf...seems totally insane.

What alliance will last if players start learning they'll be kicked if they take the hits, don't get much help, then stagger a bit as a faithful member doing their duty?

Ahh, but back to EOWs. I don't see them as doing that way. They won't whine & haven't begged for anyone to come save them even while fighting a hoarde of a coalition that only seems to grow larger as former losing alliances smell blood here & there. The wolves would not have dared attack them alone while EOWs were stronger. Same as most wolves in the wild, trying to prey on the sick & injured, or the old & dying. Problem is,...I'm not sure they spotted a sick, injured or old & dying alliance to pick on. I guess they are happy while it lasts. :pro:

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
war

this is my first post im not here to rile people up if i do well to bad anyway war is war this is basically a war game in which we take each others cities its like real life where alliances are countries and disagree with how each other run their alliance and domain and declare war on each other to strengthen their position to gain position power and be noticed, but i have noticed that there is a lot of posturing and talk about how good they are and how they are going to kick each others ***, its never a good idea to say this you just look weak especially if you dont do it or in most cases cant do it and end up losing half your cities no player can turn round and say that they are the best at this game in the end in war their is no winners just losers except for the ones that make the most money from it lol anyway i like to chat if your like me i would like to invite you to chat to me here or in the game be cool to hear your views.