TBDI vs everyone!

DeletedUser

Whao.....Somebody does'nt know the correct way to use a spell......''lets all gloat at him for this''......Wise up you prats....

You know that this started because skullhunter and Cyreme were making fun of EOW for using a pretty standard tactic. Not the other way around

DeletedUser

I read the thread from the beginning and i understand that point,....thanks Phish...

My statement is directed towards Santa and his poor excuse for a rapping sidekick......as they are always a little to quick to stick the boot into players on the forum.

DeletedUser

Has no one ever explained what "Trash-Talk" is to you HILLSIDEHG???
We trash each others alliances and tactics. We we do it by talking. And giving examples now and again.
Have you got it yet? Do you need the puppet show put on??

Whao.....Somebody does'nt know the correct way to use a spell......''lets all gloat at him for this''......Wise up you prats....

Is'nt it fantastic that players like Santa do'nt make any mistakes, is'nt it fantastic that he knows all the plays in the game.....:eek:

Well i'll tell you whats not so fantastic.......the fact that the leaders of EOW can't even spell the word ....Strategy...how pathetic is that........not to mention that your assigned diplomatic guide is no longer playing the game...,........you bums can't even update your profile.. :p.
Sorted. Thanks for the heads up on that
Im the new diplomat BTW

The bottomline is Santa, that during a game....(which is supposed to be fun), people make mistakes....i make plenty...such as not knowing the basics of attacks and defense at times,
You're playing the game for over a year and you're supposed to be leading an alliance. Yet you don't know the basics. You feed mostly on carrion, which is unacceptable for a leader in a war-focused alliance. You send mighty nukes of 3 Light-Ships and 5 BIREME against us.
That's why you're pulled up when you post here. Because you're in here giving it the "BIG-I-AM" when you do not have a clue..
So you will ALWAYS be pulled up when you come on here trying to give it the large one. When you TRASH-TALK, I will respond.

mis-directing a spell or two, i'm human and i'm learning.. and i've got a life outside of this game.........end off.
after a year, not knowing the basics when you're leading an alliance wouldn't be acceptable to most players.
And we all have a life.
Players like you think that you have the right to come on here and sprout your egotistical crap and expect everyone else to agree with it, you bully others with this nonsense and find it acceptable.
So pointing out your mistakes and TRASH-TALKING at you is bulling? Do you expect me to let you come on here and TRASH-TALK at me and not respond?
Well I'm sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but i've seen you for what you are,..'a poorly educated, crass cretin, who writes like an over-reaching 12 year old and who probably eats Fray bentos tinned pies while playing this game 24/7.....
I think you'll be pulled up for that. And Im quite well educated, thank you.
Get a life........you dead beat cultchy.
Do you mean to call me a Culchie ? I'm a Dubliner. When Culchie's insult Dubliners they call us jackeens. That's JACKEEN.
Wrong again Hilly. Wrong again.

And I have a job, kids, missus, friends, family and anyone living anywhere near where I live would see me in the local papers for my community work.
The new generation of phones just makes it easy to be here in grepo-world when-ever I want to be. Be it when Im at the bar waiting to be served, on the terreces at a match, sitting on the bog or just strolling through the park with the kids.

So jog on Hilly. Come back when you get a clue. ................ or when you're ready to say what you actually did in ocean 62 like you eariler mentioned.

DeletedUser

Ahhh,
Your poor literacy skills bore me Santa.

Consider this..............I've taken two cities and am closing in on my third from you nerds in the last few weeks.

You kicked Atlanta909 when he probably asked for help, when i bombarded his cities with over 35 attacks, i took his city regardless.
Bm all the way lost his city in 61 when i took that which was so poorly defended, it was laughable.

Now you're trying to pull me up, on sending out some diversionary attacks to throw your poor excuse for an attack on Hillside Zulu off......(and by the way, the diversionary attacks seemed to have worked) ;)

I do'nt need to waste my nukes on silly little cities...or unactive Eow members.....I have my stategy worked out ...........or should i say (stragity).So all of Eow understands..lol

It is typical that a game nerd such as yourself should pick up on those silly attacks that i sent....i feel embarrassed for you that i have to explain my reasons.....lol...:p

Unlike your band of misfits.....our crews from the 90's to the 20's support and aid each other....and all inactives are given the heave ho,,,,.

Now as for your home town,......lol....I come from Belfast myself..born and bred on the Falls rd.....i've dealt with soft boys like you all my life........
You do'nt strike me as a North Dub, as your much to well spoken ..lol
So that must place you south of the river........Posh boy.

Regardless to that, you mentioned Football........Please mail me back when Dublin have a County side worth challenging for the, all-Ireland..............................mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...that should be never.......lol......:)

DeletedUser

Are you trying to use the term nerd as an insult on a browser game? I think you are barking up the wrong tree mate.

DeletedUser

Phish,
At what point did you become the moderator of all debates on this forum.

Why is it you feel the need to have everyone explain their motives or reasons for a comment?

Finally, are you involved currently in this war with Eow.....if not......why your interest?

DeletedUser

Ahhh,
Your poor literacy skills bore me Santa.

Consider this..............I've taken two cities and am closing in on my third from you nerds in the last few weeks.

You kicked Atlanta909 when he probably asked for help, when i bombarded his cities with over 35 attacks, i took his city regardless.
Bm all the way lost his city in 61 when i took that which was so poorly defended, it was laughable.
that guy came as part of a merge. Never heard a thing from him. I didnt even notice he had come and left of his own accord.
I wouldnt get too cocky in 61 though.
Now you're trying to pull me up, on sending out some diversionary attacks to throw your poor excuse for an attack on Hillside Zulu off......(and by the way, the diversionary attacks seemed to have worked) ;)

I do'nt need to waste my nukes on silly little cities...or unactive Eow members.....I have my stategy worked out ...........or should i say (stragity).So all of Eow understands..lol

It is typical that a game nerd such as yourself should pick up on those silly attacks that i sent....i feel embarrassed for you that i have to explain my reasons.....lol...:p

ah yes Im seeing your mighty nukes of up to a massive 50 Attacking ships now........ dude. Seriously.
Unlike your band of misfits.....our crews from the 90's to the 20's support and aid each other....and all inactives are given the heave ho,,,,.
we discourage stacking cities BUT sometimes its unavoidable due to proximity. I prefer to spike myself. And have done so this week
Now as for your home town,......lol....I come from Belfast myself..born and bred on the Falls rd.....i've dealt with soft boys like you all my life........
and as for your home town. Might see you in the Felons some time.
And I know if you were to talk like you do in the Felons you'd be trying to pick up your smashed teeth with broken fingers.

Both Celticus2010 and myself have been cumann ceatharlach but are both retired from politics now. I know all of the 6 well.

You do'nt strike me as a North Dub, as your much to well spoken ..lol
So that must place you south of the river........Posh boy.
Cant get more Northside then Coolock. Although I worked accross the river the last 8 years.
Regardless to that, you mentioned Football.
No I didnt.
.......Please mail me back when Dublin have a County side worth challenging for the, all-Ireland..............................mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...that should be never.......lol......:)

eehhhh they'll do better then Antrim in both codes............ ohhh they already have this year. I was on The Hill last Sunday to see us pick up Silverware...

DeletedUser

I'm from Armagh :)

Sorry for differing from the subject; I've got a generic comment already prepared:

The Wolf Pack smells.

Done.

DeletedUser

Phish,
At what point did you become the moderator of all debates on this forum.

Why is it you feel the need to have everyone explain their motives or reasons for a comment?

Finally, are you involved currently in this war with Eow.....if not......why your interest?

I become the moderator of all debates last week sometime. There was big party and awards dinner. Everyone was invited. Your invite must have gotten lost in the mail

I feel to the need to comment on everything simply because I can

Finally, yes I am involved in the war with EOW. First off, I am a leader in TBDI(one of the alliances allied with yours against EOW and friends). My area is away from the fighting with EOW but we are currently engaged with Synergy(ally to EOW) in 37.

Go back to sending your 200 hour attacks containing mainly brims and swords, those were fun to kill.

DeletedUser

I become the moderator of all debates last week sometime. There was big party and awards dinner. Everyone was invited. Your invite must have gotten lost in the mail

The best part was when you jumped on the table singing incoherently.

DeletedUser

Whoa Santa..................
Was that supposed to impress me....(the felons)....wise up you fool.....anybody from the road knows that the felons is nothing more than a Republican mueseum, full of smicks with about £5 in their pocket for the late nite karaoke......(so embarrassed for you)..

As for Coolact..........I know it well....is it the tinker's camp your from or one of the close by estates.....Where you all hang about in your shell suits and burberry hats....(i've got you pictured now) i've probably seen you entering the Felons on a friday night with the rest of the smicks...

If you ever venture to a real bar you may find me on occassion in McGowans (fibsbourough)....i'm quite well known down there.

Phish........I'll give you this.....you still have it in the humour ratings....Forgot how funny you actually were.....and there's me thinking you were taking life to serious....lol....

Is'nt it great that we've all become friends......:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The best part was when you jumped on the table singing incoherently.

Ya, I don't remember much from that night.

Phish........I'll give you this.....you still have it in the humour ratings....Forgot how funny you actually were.....and there's me thinking you were taking life to serious....lol....P

Me taking life too seriously? lol that is pretty funny

DeletedUser

Whoa Santa..................
Was that supposed to impress me....(the felons)....
ehh no. That's usually where I start off if Im up there on a night out..
wise up you fool.....anybody from the road knows that the felons is nothing more than a Republican mueseum,
Must be why I fit in,

full of smicks with about £5 in their pocket for the late nite karaoke......(so embarrassed for you)..
well the pint is cheap as chips so that's all they'd need. You know how the slogan goes. Drink Safe.
As for Coolact..........I know it well....is it the tinker's camp your from or one of the close by estates.....Where you all hang about in your shell suits and burberry hats....(i've got you pictured now) i've probably seen you entering the Felons on a friday night with the rest of the smicks...
So first Im a posh Southsider and now I'm a burberry-cap wearing smick?

You HILLY, have a serious chip on your shoulder and you're embarassing youself with you seriously weak attempts to insult me. (as weak as your attacking nukes)
If you ever venture to a real bar you may find me on occassion in McGowans (fibsbourough)....i'm quite well known down there.
Do you mean Phibsborough in Dublin??? Yeah, Ive been known to go there.

But if you're going to play this game maybe you should lay off the strong stuff and read some of the wikis. Even though you're going for one of our less experienced players we're still getting a giggle at your attacks.

DeletedUser

But if you're going to play this game maybe you should lay off the strong stuff and read some of the wikis. Even though you're going for one of our less experienced players we're still getting a giggle at your attacks.

Maybe he's been taking hints from the DoL.....

DeletedUser

For some strange reason i'm beginning to warm to your humour Santa.......
I'll give you this much.....you've got more fight in you than the rest of your dead weight alliance......lol................:supermad:

DeletedUser16268

still

i am not i am going after the supposed smart ones and they are losing there cities at a rate. i think i will do what i want until someone stops me. i know it won't be you because u just hide behind others. an hill they are soft thats why when we do what we want they don't check us because they cant. keep looking still i am almost there

DeletedUser

Still,

Rather than just trash-talking members over the forums why don't you organise a proper battle plan?
Thats more likely to win you te war...

Also, you yourself may be a good fighter, but that however doesn't mean that all your members are good...

Also, Hills knows the bascis of the game. He pointed out he makes mistakes sometimes, and i'm sure you do too. How else do you think he was able to reach the amount of points and cities he has now?

DeletedUser

Also, Hills knows the bascis of the game. He pointed out he makes mistakes sometimes, and i'm sure you do too. How else do you think he was able to reach the amount of points and cities he has now?

My guess is lack of competition

DeletedUser

Perhaps it has something to do with making ocean 71 are own from a very early stage.....
.Alaois, heyhey and myself started in a small corner of a forum for Eclipse.....from that i formed The wolf legion......and then we merged into TWP......

Bottomline is Phish....I might not be the greatest player for attacks and leading campaigns.......but what i do offer to my friends is loyalty and support, in abundence..........and i'll add,......... i'm yet to be humbled by the mighty EOW.:D

DeletedUser

still

i am not i am going after the supposed smart ones and they are losing there cities at a rate. i think i will do what i want until someone stops me. i know it won't be you because u just hide behind others. an hill they are soft thats why when we do what we want they don't check us because they cant. keep looking still i am almost there

why am I seeing ZERO losses when you attack my support??
What are you hitting Celticus with? Transports? A bireme or two??

Am I really supposed to fear you taking my cities??? REALLY??

REALLY????