The Argonauts - Unit vs Armageddon

DeletedUser

Go check the Ta profile. If it doesn't answer your question then it was a hopeless cause from the start.

Just a suggestion... Its a nice name :)

We have it figured out only Christian is confused haha.

DeletedUser17523

It doesnt help....

Ah! The allince willbe called "The Unit's western brother"!!!!

DeletedUser

Nope. I already told you the name. But your fairly close to the answer.

DeletedUser17523

God ill be boring and say Argo Academy.... is that right?

DeletedUser

I guess. Wasn't really the problem but atleast you acknowledge it haha.

^.^

DeletedUser17523

But its boring. U need a creative spark to it
Maybe
en esponal - Argonautas de la Academia
or
việt - Argonauts Học viện
or even better
στο Βιετνάμ - Αργοναύτες Ακαδημία!!!

DeletedUser17523

No it is

Argonauts Academy in Spanish, Vietnamese, and Greek thad be way better that just... Argo Acad

DeletedUser

Sorry thats what it is.

Talk to Naxios, he's greek maybe he'll run the Acad.

Otherwise the names set in stone.

DeletedUser17523

Wait ur seriously setting up an academy for an academy? I thought this was a theorettical

DeletedUser

Hey christian did TS (TU's academy) have the good news as their academy? I guess the only difference is TA are a real alliance which has been run since day one by players who actually know what they are doing. They have a structure in place and I can't tell what a relief it is to be working with players who we don't need to babysit. They can attack and defend all by themselves, but I guess that what happens when there is a quality leader in place from the start. The players learn something about the game and progress to become good players.

DeletedUser17523

Oh yeah forgot about that Murty thnx. Bli set up that too.

I wont deny fungpi the right to be a good leader. I think all of TA success is based on him. But a structure in place? I hope to god the leaders stll dont have every1 vote on everything and keep polls there for two weeks cause that is not a good structure.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah forgot about that Murty thnx. Bli set up that too.

I wont deny fungpi the right to be a good leader. I think all of TA success is based on him. But a structure in place? I hope to god the leaders stll dont have every1 vote on everything and keep polls there for two weeks cause that is not a good structure.

True , but its being a democratic alliance which gives all players within the alliance a chance to say they're peace.

An alliance with no structure falls apart within a few weeks , what ever structure TA is using , its a damn good one.

DeletedUser

Haha christian what would you know about a good structure? You had to surrender your alliance to Alpha 2 weeks after taking control of it! You can dress it up whatever way you like, call it a merger if you will but the truth is you lost so many cities at once you were left with no choice but to join your enemy. In grepolis that is called losing, so please don't come on this forum finding faults with other leaders/alliances.

DeletedUser

interesting, bli zankity was convinced that TS wasn't an academy...

DeletedUser

Bli may have told TS council members that to keep them sweet but I can assure you bli was TU even when he ran TS.

DeletedUser

I understand that, and would do the same, but he told me that here in the forum.
Unfortunately I don't remember which thread it was.