The Awesome Graphics Shop

DeletedUser18825

Wait... so you want a sig and a CoA that both say Platypus Rex ?

That is what I got out of that. You weren't too clear. It'd be best if you followed the format...

DeletedUser11965

-Spyder-, you were never a good leader but you are a talented player. Don't ditch MC's premade bro, Team Good Friend is still waiting.

DeletedUser

Wait... so you want a sig and a CoA that both say Platypus Rex ?

That is what I got out of that. You weren't too clear. It'd be best if you followed the format...
yes xDD..what isnt so clear..just something platypus related...A picture would be good too..I dont want just letters xD...Not just words ,but a picture and a text input saying platypus rex

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Format/Size: CoA and SIG(sig should be large
Theme:platypus related..no t-rex involved XD..platypus and text
Details: its up to you a picture and text.On the Coa you can fit it like i did in my picture image (1).jpg..but on the sig u can place it anywhere u can
Text(s):platypus rex

DeletedUser

No problem, here is a different version:

posiden1239fix.png

ONE OF THE BEST;FUNNIEST and WELL DONE PICTURES I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE.
I know its a bit old but the picture is worth 1mil $..Its better than great..better than fantastic ;).

DeletedUser18825

I'll do my best :p

and please don't triple post. Edit your posts instead.

DeletedUser24356

rr you betta no be lyin this time:supermad: :p Now let me try this again
Format/Size:Avatar 80x80
Theme: warm
Details: Just make it look like my sig
no text wanted

DeletedUser

cmon bro..xD ive been waiting for 5 days now..dont wanna withdraw my order bbut if u cant make it..just say it..

DeletedUser18825

Sorry. I am lousy at staying consistent. That has always been my problem. I'm closing this shop yet again.

DeletedUser24356

:supermad:Err Im going to go mad make up your mind already open or closed:supermad: :supermad:

DeletedUser

FANCY MAKING ME A NEW AVY AND SIG BRO ?

colours- green and black

text-Cabz bii

theame -destruction (maybe buildings falling or someone causing compleate riots lol)

maybe something like this
images
or
destruction.jpg