THE BASLISK Friend OR Foe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Rumor has it you want and have ask for a pact with Evolution and or what to be a brother alliance to them and are talking about breaking pact you have right now to show them you are on there side.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

??????????Why would you want to do that Baslisk?????????????

DeletedUser

This isn't a surprise to me. Shady deals are going on everywhere. Our NAP with TF recently expired.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First iv heard of it but people have thre cards close to there chest at the moment

DeletedUser

There's no truce or anything with TF and Evo has been discussed that I know of and I doubt Baslisk would discuss it with anyone but me. we did agree not to attack those players hitting illuminati but since they are gone that no longer applies.

Baslisk as certainly not asked me for a pact or anything else and I'd be surprised if he ever did.

DeletedUser

rumour-I just wish to point out this word.

I hate rumours, stupid people saying stupid things.

DeletedUser

Oh, with the friend or foe thing. Depends. If I like you or not ;)

DeletedUser

Pretty sure I'm not getting a holiday card from Basilisk this year. Then again, our interests do seem to align although our thoughts on how to achieve those interests diverge dramatically.

It's like discussing dinner plans. I usually take actions that would result in me getting dinner while Basilisk seems determined to act in ways that suggest he would like to BE dinner.

You can't really blame BBCue for wondering about the rumors (and I've heard them too for some time now). When your public comments are X (let's kill Evo) and your actions are Z (let's gift wrap cities for Evo and not "annoy" them with useless attacks), a lot of people are going to start asking Y?

DeletedUser

lol to that egami ;)

I would love to destroy Evo but not slate them. They dont slate us(At lest not to our face's) ;)

That sums it up really. Destroy but be polite ;)

DeletedUser

Has The Forgotten taken 1 city from EVO ?? Im checking back on stats and looks like EVO 50 + I lost count after that and The forgotten gain 0 that

DeletedUser

Not big on Star Wars quotes but I think that little green guy had the right of it when it comes to the big difference between trying and doing. Nothing says success like a string of light ships stretched to the horizon. You'd figure 80+ cities in an ocean could accomplish that once or twice.

DeletedUser

try try

There is no try there is do or dont do and the forgotten dont do.

DeletedUser

Hawk has little Yoda figurine he consults before every attack. He also thinks he is Han Solo. Which is ridiculous, of course, since I'm Han. I have determined that Lozza is Princess Leia who is being held against her will by the Evil Empire.

Only problem is we can't rescue her till somebody volunteers to play Luke. Heck, we've even got twelve volunteers to be Chewey but nobody wants to be the dork...err...I mean the real hero. Sorry, princess, looks like Alderan's gonna bite the big one while we send in another call to central casting.

DeletedUser

oh no :( I was looking forward to being rescued.. got the bikini ready and everything haha!

DeletedUser

oh no :( I was looking forward to being rescued.. got the bikini ready and everything haha!

This time, no hair in the cinna-buns. Those things weren't working in the 70s and I am pretty sure the look hasn't improved with time. Bikinis always work, of course. We're plotting to shanghai an unsuspecting player to play the role of Luke as we speak.

DeletedUser

Foe.

Assisting Evolution in taking cities when he states over and over that he is at war with Evo. A traitor to his own "cause." From now on, I refer to your alliance as Evo3

Game on TB, game on.:pro:

Status
Not open for further replies.