THE BASLISK Friend OR Foe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

what are you going to do? attack me? :rolleyes:
This thread has no point anymore, everything has been explained. deal with it.

You're right alpha. No one can attack you. We Pwned your entire alliance (most of it directly) which is why it's pretty much impossible for anybody to attack you now. Sort of makes you ineffective on the offensive front but darn well makes you an absolute demon on the defense.

As for explanations, we learned in this thread that 1) pretty much no one likes or respects Baslisk 2) Rooster is still funny 3) Basilisk's plans that included Evolution were "optimistic" and never passed internal discussions 4) finglas will be next attacking Jennesis or maybe Jena purely to gain some BP 5) alphabeta still feels he's relevant which has got to be close to a clinical definition of delusional 6) Basilisk may or may not punish finglas but, if he does, it will probably occur just before heat death of the universe and 7) basilisk has now acquired even more loyal followers so he's now reloaded and more ready than ever to almost attack Evo.

I was over this a while ago. In fact, I was too busy parking my light ships in ronaldb's harbor to check in for a while. I blame Lozza who apparently is like a crack dealer handing out biremes over there in Evolution. She's still Princess Leia even if she is making it darn hard for us to save her. BTW, I've decided Syliss is Chewey. He's totally got the rawwrrrrr thing down. Nobody tell him I'm Han though. He likes to think just because he's bigger, and a better player, and far more effective, and actually understand this game that he should be Han. However, I have better hair and I'm funnier so, of course, I'm Han.

DeletedUser

i quit progressing iota, the alliance is in TimTom's control. i take no responsibillity for anything that happened after omicron came out. i have absolutely no power on any world, in fact i just built my harbor.
also, many players appriciateTHE BASLISK. and... yes Rooster is the funniest.

and I doubt that you look like harrison ford. I am the pilot luke sandbaged before they went after the death star the first time.

DeletedUser

I guess I could see it your way. You deliberately picked a fight with The Death Crusaders and Atlantic League, insulting everyone you could think of along the way. So, we of course eventually responded. I think the whole operation to take all the worthwhile cities in the alliance took a day. You, of course, thought you were safe many oceans away. Unfortunately for you, you found out we have friends in many places. By then, you had abandoned High Lords so I guess it's fair to say you weren't around when they got Pwned. I bet that's comforting to all those players you drug down with you. Actually, I've always felt that your love for the basilisk stems from your similar leadership styles and passionate support for the players trusting in you.

DeletedUser

AL has forgiven me, BBCue never held anything against me long-term. i still dont like TDC whom give me and baslisk bad rep, and yes, baslisk and i lead the same way thats one reason why we get along.

but i left my alliance on iota as not to endanger it, i didnt want to kill innocent players for my actions.. i wanted to go out with a silent flash. truth is... i was planning to leave iota for omicron for a few weeks. i figured the alliance was better off with mack than public enemy 1#. before i left i found my best members and friends and took them along with me to omicron where i am now known by most.

i hold my demise completely responsible to DL Gae. AL never struck me and nither did TDC. i give credit where credit is do, whom i hate most of all is eagleskater08 and his wonderful fan-mail.

long live the Argonauts!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AL has forgiven me, BBCue never held anything against me long-term. i still dont like TDC whom give me and baslisk bad rep, and yes, baslisk and i lead the same way thats one reason why we get along.

but i left my alliance on iota as not to endanger it, i didnt want to kill innocent players for my actions.. i wanted to go out with a silent flash. truth is... i was planning to leave iota for omicron for a few weeks. i figured the alliance was better off with mack than public enemy 1#. before i left i found my best members and friends and took them along with me to omicron where i am now known by most.

i hold my demise completely responsible to DL Gae. AL never struck me and nither did TDC. i give credit where credit is do, whom i hate most of all is eagleskater08 and his wonderful fan-mail.

long live the Argonauts!

I'll have to disagree with the reason you left your alliance, or Iota completely. You see, I've read the thread when it actually happened, and if I'm not mistaken, the true reason you left Iota is because DL-Gaeltacht overwhelmed you with attacks and you couldn't take it anymore. Yes Omicron came out and you stated you were going to play there, but that doesn't make you destroy your own cities and hit the delete button when the CSs are inbound. You, like THE BASLISK, are more forum talk than anything. As far as I'm concerned, you have no place to discuss any current matters in Iota, because you left it in fear of being rimmed, not because you wanted to restart on a new server.

As for THE BASLISK being friend or foe, he's never shown animosity towards any of ours, but maybe that's because he knows better than to do something like that. He shows to be a very intelligent CHILD, but we have to remember he is a young lad. I haven't been keeping up to speed with his alleged "betrayal of a coalition," but we've always thought that him leading a coalition was a joke considering the fact that 75% of it would rather have resolved issues through diplomacy instead of gunning enemies down... The way a war game should be played. The truth is BASLISK, you are playing both sides of the fence, whether you want to admit it or not. I don't know the extent of this nonsense, but I'm sure I will soon figure it out. If it proves to be true, you're going to need to keep your guard up because we don't take kindly to betrayal. Ask Red Dragon 777, Sialan, and Ace06. They all started out with us, turned their backs on us to join the enemy, and now they are about as useful as alphabeta13 in Iota... At least they didn't destroy their cities when our CS were sent... VM mode is much easier to deal with :D

DeletedUser

actually, i messaged Apoll63371 about joining the next world after Xi came out. the attacks were only another reason to leave, mack was a mass recruiter and i could no longer communicate to my alliance, so i felt i would be better off restarting. i figured if i was going to leave that i should just do it instead of prolonging it with vac. the restart was to be an insult to eagle because that meant he had not succeed in conquering my city. the city he got had a lvl 0 wall, -200 pop and a library (thats a winner :p)

DeletedUser

AL forgave you? Bwahaha. More like you became irrelevant. There are some great drugs on the market now for delusional episodes alpha. Don't worry about the paranoid delusions. There probably are a number of people out to get you.

DeletedUser

well it's between you guys.. I just wanted to say that we've no relationship with TF.. and as far as I know with fingas.. It was Ron's cs and he's old skool LEGION so I doubt he knows fingas nevermind get him to attack. If it had been an ex-olympian's cs then maybe there could be a connection, but I've never heard anyone mention him and he wasn't a player that anyone ever asked me if he could join, which is usually how i find out about personal allies

i think he may have been an olympian for a very short time but i have never had any contact with him and he certainly didnt have anything to do with any joint opertations between EM/olympians and the athians/evo

DeletedUser

I'll have to disagree with the reason you left your alliance, or Iota completely. You see, I've read the thread when it actually happened, and if I'm not mistaken, the true reason you left Iota is because DL-Gaeltacht overwhelmed you with attacks and you couldn't take it anymore. Yes Omicron came out and you stated you were going to play there, but that doesn't make you destroy your own cities and hit the delete button when the CSs are inbound. You, like THE BASLISK, are more forum talk than anything. As far as I'm concerned, you have no place to discuss any current matters in Iota, because you left it in fear of being rimmed, not because you wanted to restart on a new server.

As for THE BASLISK being friend or foe, he's never shown animosity towards any of ours, but maybe that's because he knows better than to do something like that. He shows to be a very intelligent CHILD, but we have to remember he is a young lad. I haven't been keeping up to speed with his alleged "betrayal of a coalition," but we've always thought that him leading a coalition was a joke considering the fact that 75% of it would rather have resolved issues through diplomacy instead of gunning enemies down... The way a war game should be played. The truth is BASLISK, you are playing both sides of the fence, whether you want to admit it or not. I don't know the extent of this nonsense, but I'm sure I will soon figure it out. If it proves to be true, you're going to need to keep your guard up because we don't take kindly to betrayal. Ask Red Dragon 777, Sialan, and Ace06. They all started out with us, turned their backs on us to join the enemy, and now they are about as useful as alphabeta13 in Iota... At least they didn't destroy their cities when our CS were sent... VM mode is much easier to deal with :D

Actually iceblade all three of these are gone now. Ace pressed the self destruct button like red dragon. which makes me laugh they couldnt even hang around long enough to be rimmed.

As for The Baslisk i hardly knew you but i have no time for double dealing under the table everything i say is straight up as everyone knows. i consider you white noise in the background of a really good P**s-up

DeletedUser

I think I've made my thoughts on the matter of a pact/nap what have you with TF quite clear. Someone from Evo is gonna have to boot me for that to happen.

And...this whole thing has been about Finglas??? Really???? You think Finglas was helping Ronaldb? Give me a moment, I need to collect myself.

OK...

Finglas. Help Ronaldb? LOL. LOL. LOL. Finglas actually did ask me for an invite. I told him no. I didn't even read his appeal. I'm actually quite selective...maybe too selective as I've hit that X far more times than I've hit that plus.

As for Ronald asking anyone for help taking a TF city. Hmmmm. Yeah...no. In fact...I think the only reason Ronald tells people he's taking a city is to avoid friendly fire and we make him communicate. Well...I don't make him do anything. I'm even a little afraid of Ronald tbh.

like i need help with TF targets:), yeah right, c y'all soon

DeletedUser

AL forgave you? Bwahaha. More like you became irrelevant. There are some great drugs on the market now for delusional episodes alpha. Don't worry about the paranoid delusions. There probably are a number of people out to get you.

no, when BBCue declared war, he declared to mack not me. he did not send me the war message, and look at my profile he is listed under friends.

DeletedUser

ronald can use my light ships if he needs help in one of his attacks....oh wait....I sent them to you but they all seem to have developed leaks in your harbor. I really need to talk to the shipyard about better quality control. I really can't understand how all those light ships could suddenly sink.

Looks like ronald's on his own. I know it's scary ronald but just remember. TF is really big (top 10 alliance) but they put their pants on the same way you do.

note: the funny thing is that Forgotten actually has decent attack BP as an alliance. I'll never figure out who it is they are attacking but, on paper, they don't seem like a Pinocchio alliance (Pinocchio = not a real boy).

DeletedUser

Didn't I read somewhere in these forums that alphabeta wasn't going to speak anymore? I'm pretty sure I did.

I guess that means he is just like BASLISK. Bask says he's gonna take down Evo and does nothing. Alpha swears himself to a vow of silence...yet he keeps on talking...about crap no one cared about then and really doesn't care about now.

Sometimes I feel like I've wandered in to a riders of the short bus convention when I check in here.

DeletedUser

lol, that was a joke near when left iota, eagleskater08 told me to quit talking so i put for my location :D

silence is mercy! bwahahahaha

DeletedUser

note: the funny thing is that Forgotten actually has decent attack BP as an alliance.
Maybe all those months of forcing them to attack in Athenians resulted in something ;)
funny too that Finglas is knocking up a lot of that abp lol

oh and red dragon had the best alliance ;) lol

DeletedUser

after lol but it was amazing! I've never seen such a tirade before over a game! It was over nothing, cos I asked him to give more information on attacks.. like if he was in revolt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only thing I'm throwing a tirade over is not getting my "I love Lozza" shirt. I heard there's a Lozzapalooza event too and I haven't gotten my invitation yet.

DeletedUser

The only thing I'm throwing a tirade over is not getting my "I love Lozza" shirt. I heard there's a Lozzapalooza event too and I haven't gotten my invitation yet.

i think your invite was in one of those L.S you sank. Happy fishing :D

DeletedUser

I have determined that Lozza is Princess Leia who is being held against her will by the Evil Empire.
Only problem is we can't rescue her till somebody volunteers to play Luke. ...Nobody wants to be the dork...err...I mean the real hero.

The princess already knows who her "Luke" Is. (Movie reference of course... Syliss is such a better name instead) ;) Just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.