The Battle for S/E Omicron.

DeletedUser

Yes, he also isn't responding in game.
Bli can you tell us more about this?

DeletedUser

He's a busy man.

I don't keep in contact with him constantly.

I'm sure you can continue your annoying instigating from when he returns W*.

If it was that big a deal he would have gone into Vm.

Maybe your msg was on the second page and he overlooked it.

DeletedUser

about the starting alliances

even if they broke up, I think that through diplomacy, war, and dissolved alliances, new huge alliances would be reborn, look at the history of omicron, all the original alliances are gone, at one time they would have been considered the big one, now they are broken up and formed into other new Bigger alliances, if some of the current ones dissolved and players got recruited by others, there could be Huge alliances compared to what we have now. Like DF for instance we keep outgrowing out 60 player limits, it's not that we are an MRA, look at our growth and our locations, we've stretegically grown to new areas, not just mass recruit any player that gets over 1000.

You got it all wrong :)

BS -> babaros Joined 2011-02-21 17:07:14 0
TU - > Murtius Joined 2011-02-23 05:07:14 262
DF -> Joined 2011-02-24 17:08:30 350
Alpha -> Dartagnant Joined 2011-02-25 15:07:11 690
BOJ -> Mumm-Ra Joined 2011-03-01 03:10:22 308
GE -> flyer99 Joined 2011-04-23 17:06:14 36,881
Mealstrom -> monkeyfeather Joined 2011-05-08 23:06:20 55,532

As you can see 5 alliances from top 10 wore created in the first week of the game (BOJ was crated in the second week but that still counts as a starting alliance, no?)

DeletedUser

I don't think we will be around any longer.. now D3TH is gone BS will focus on Alpha and them, Maelstrom and TU will work highly together to wipe us out.. I hope we will work out something, but i doubt it..

DeletedUser

Soon as in. How long does it take to wipe out an alliance, or end them.

Then give Tu a little less time.

DeletedUser

Ahhh I thought soon as in we need almost the entire top twelve to do the job, but we keep saying we need only two more weeks...

DeletedUser

Hmm, only two more weeks?

IDK why Alpha is so naive about their situation.

If you guys plan to turn this around you had better get a move on it.

DeletedUser

We're not naive, you guys are just way too positive about this war.

DeletedUser

this is what SE omicron looks like!

Blue: Alpha/AA
White: Maelstrom
Black: TU
and Bli zanKitty and his mates are PINK

DeletedUser

Oh well Bli, mind telling us my friend?
Just kidding, but just to be clear. This war will not take long any more.

DeletedUser

Indeed we need to end the slaughter, face your fate and join us bli!

Besides if I list you in my profile as an personal ally, will you tell me what I don't know?

DeletedUser

Lol, what you think just because Christian is *unkind word* to put me as personal Ally on his profile you think it's true lol??

You'll find out soon enough but feel free to msg me in-game Bof!!

I would join you guys no problem. But I will join you and still be an enemy of you!

So I will be in your forums like "Attacking Spillers city ..... This many troops this time..... Anyone willing to help me? Lol! "

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha, I doubt if they would let you in my friend, our leaders don't trust TU players that easily after what Murty and Rush tried to pull on us:p

DeletedUser

Yeah. I'd be a little honest about my intentions not to really be their friends lol.

DeletedUser

Hahaha, well I hope this war is over soon, like I said before; Because of the geographical overlap and the positioning of both alliances, Alpha and The Unit would've been great allies if it wasn't for DOW getting into trouble with the three alliances Alpha is fighting now

Black Sea is a great fighting force, and I would be glad to have them as allies.
Maelstrom, well nobody in Alpha cares about Maelstrom that much, they haven't put up a fight against Alpha members.
And The Unit has shown itself a formidable fighting force, honourable foe, and gracious friend.