Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

You want the mighty battle of the en110 server?

I just heard that True Fear will be the next target for 110 Golden Infidels/The Blame Game. Turns out they have a pretty map drawn with arrows pointing at us and everything.

Top four teams taking on number five and sharing the crown? I love it. Please bring that on.
YES AND COME FOR ME PLEASE
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser48582

They killed it weeks ago :p strategy is quite simple... mass pact and then make sure to NAP the entire server and only attack one alliance at a time.

Also called: mass cuddling :eek:

Sadly alot of Alliances buy into it.

DeletedUser55892

just because I took a city before you guys doesn't mean you have to be salty about it

DeletedUser48582

Didn't realize having a NAP with an alliance so you can hit another alliance was cuddling
You write “a NAP” like one? Lol one nap wont do the trick here mate more like multiple.

NAP’ing multiple Alliances, pacting up with 2-3 other alliances... well thats CUDDLING.

DeletedUser54360

just because I took a city before you guys doesn't mean you have to be salty about it

I suppose it would be churlish of me to deny you that one. But seriously dont any of you ever look at yourselves in the mirror and realise what you have allowed yourselves to become?

Don't any of you ever feel the burning shame?

DeletedUser48583

I suppose it would be churlish of me to deny you that one. But seriously dont any of you ever look at yourselves in the mirror and realise what you have allowed yourselves to become?

Don't any of you ever feel the burning shame?

No shame what so ever WG, end of the day its a effective strategy. We came here to win and not to be cocky but cant see 110 team losing at this stage.

DeletedUser55892

You write “a NAP” like one? Lol one nap wont do the trick here mate more like multiple.

NAP’ing multiple Alliances, pacting up with 2-3 other alliances... well thats CUDDLING.
Your info is wrong but whatev
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser48582

Dont lie you have a nap/pact with TBG a nap with avengers and GA....and you had a pact with VG I think I'm missing someone.
Dont forget the NAP with Sons and i believe there also was some with FAIL in the early stages? (Not 100% sure though).

Alot of players claims gold is the biggest threat to the survival of Grep but lets be honest... all this pathetic mass merges, mass coalitions/diplomacy is whats killing the game.

Domination was sadly a big failure as the same problems keep occuring. Inno needs to remove the ability to share tabs and do diplomacy if we want to keep the game alive - at least that will make it a bit harder to cuddle.