The boasting beta world news now looking for editors and writers, etc.

DeletedUser

Hello I would just like to introduce the boasting beta world news we are now looking for people to interview and if you are in beta then private message me if you want to be in then I will interview you after the private message

Editors must have: extensive knowledge of editing and good posting abilities

Writers must have: great posting abilities good friendships with other posters and not many closed threads (we do NOT tolerate 10 or up closed threads if you applie for the news)

Reporters must have: extensive knowledge of the beta world today and must private message our professional writers and they shall write it reporters can make predictions of wars or attacks and they are free to open new threads on anything during any of their free time.

Thank you and please consider working for us it will be fun.

DeletedUser345

No thats not it i just feel you should work on your quality of post a little more before you try something as big as a newspaper.

Lugosi

Strategos
Also god61, I am almost certain your skillz detaining graphics and copywriting are almost minimal so it's good your asking for others to help. Least someones made an effort, I may help if I have a long amount of time to spare but thats looking unlikely well good luck and please don't let this thread turn into a shouting match :p

DeletedUser

Man, I looked at this and thought "Yay! A newspaper! Something not from me or another admin that can be stickied!"

Then I read the first couple of posts. . . and it's already off-topic. Come on god61, if you're going to run a newspaper, you've got to learn to ignore the critics.

DeletedUser

I'd like to introduce our new head writer Achilles welcome aboard achilles

DeletedUser

Sure mango private message me and we'll talk about it

Hey guys I opened up a group for the employees at the boastng beta world news (bbwn) but only employees are allowed in the group so employees go to social groups and look up the boasting beta world news group and join we will make discussions on how we can be a better paper and all that so for people who want to join the news message me and we'll talk and if you're in then you get in the group

Mango can't join I'm sorry your schedule is piled up mango but thank you for taking the time to consider it

Oh and I thought the boasting beta news was kinda boring so I'm gonna change it to The Beta World Today does that sound better and if anybody has any better names post it I'd be glad to look at them

I've just recieved news that mango97 will not be able to be our head format but we are still looking

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8362

ugg listen to my messages god61... I said that i have decided i donnot want to do it!!! I said that i am able to BE interviewed, not interview people :p

DeletedUser

Man, I looked at this and thought "Yay! A newspaper! Something not from me or another admin that can be stickied!"

Then I read the first couple of posts. . . and it's already off-topic. Come on god61, if you're going to run a newspaper, you've got to learn to ignore the critics.

You can sticky my threads if you want :3

DeletedUser

Why did you post that here on this thread

Alright that's it my first name is Dylan also known as the welsh sea god Dylan but can people please start calling me Dylan from now on I'm getting sick of god61 it's just not me you know and people might think that was a really dumb move but I didn't give away my last name

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

God61, if you allow, I would like to take over the newspaper business.