The boasting beta world news now looking for editors and writers, etc.

DeletedUser

3 newspapers would be a little ridiculous, as would 2 for that matter. We don't need more than one.

DeletedUser345

3 newspapers would be a little ridiculous, as would 2 for that matter. We don't need more than one.

It worked well on Nu and just livens up the forum more, anyone you can't really describe the boasting beta as a newspaper.

DeletedUser

Why not put all your 3 great minds together, and make one multiple-opinionated newspaper :)

You could each post the same story but from different points of view, for example. :)

DeletedUser345

Why not put all your 3 great minds together, and make one multiple-opinionated newspaper :)

You could each post the same story but from different points of view, for example. :)

Mhhh i suppose a two-way joint newspaper would be alright but i find 2 livens the competition as on Nu.

Z who are you ingame?

DeletedUser

Mhhh i suppose a two-way joint newspaper would be alright but i find 2 livens the competition as on Nu.
That's why I said you could have 2 different sections with different opinions.

(I like the whole 2 newspaper thing - but 1 means less clap-trap)

DeletedUser

I have fingers and a keyboard Thomas, and the name is Theodontus in-game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

over my dead body that Z gets my paper but i support the idea of devils i`d like a little competion

DeletedUser345

over my dead body that Z gets my paper but i support the idea of devils i`d like a little competion

Sorry but this is a poor issue i am your head writer and you didn't even tell me anything or get me to write anything.

DeletedUser

Competition then. I'll blow your paper out of the water. I don't like the name anyways :p

DeletedUser

Just please don't end up with 5... 2 maximum.

god61, your last attempt was extremely poor. I'm expecting better this time, if not i'll simply delete your "paper" altogether

DeletedUser

may i open another thread i`ve had some interviews with people on the war and i`ve been doing research and achilles i didn`t give you anything because i don`t know what to give you if you want to write something private message me and tell me the subject i`ll gladly look at it

DeletedUser

Sigh, this is a silly idea being headed by someone who is literally the most disliked forum poster in beta who has NO concept of anything going on in the server and is not involved in any way shape or form.

Just another excuse for him to jack his post count, and no, I'm not being sarcastic, don't tell me you know I'm being sarcastic, don't just say I hate you for no reason, don't say you'll leave and then not actually leave, and don't call me or any of beta bitches.

That is all

DeletedUser

i might be the most disliked person in beta but that dosen`t mean i can`t run a good paper

DeletedUser

Wow 3 minute response time. So basically you troll the forums all day long just waiting for someone to post so you can get the next one in. How about you run the FORUM news and leave things in Beta that you know nothing about out of it. In fact, I'm starting it right now

Edition 1, Headline: GOD61 disliked by all on forum.
Sub header: After almost 250 posts in 2 months, god61 just can't catch a break.

Cyberspace -- What do you do when nobody likes you and your reputation continues to fall? Answer, start another annoying concept based thread to see how far you can push the envelop.

This is the tactic being taken by the forums most controversial poster, God61. He made his breakthrough on the forums posting about an impending world war despite being a 1 city wonder in some random ocean. As the weeks passed, he made countless enemies on the forum to the point where people actually began sending attacks at him in game--just for fun.

Things got so bad for god61 that he began threatening to leave the forum--something most posters eagerly awaited. But alas, it was not to be as not long after this post God61 made his return under the alias of Mulan somethingorother. Claiming to be his own younger sister, God61 continued his annoying posting habits insisting that people were just being mean to him because he was new. Thread after thread was opened and closed by mods as god61 dug himself deeper and deeper into a hole from which he now attempts to emerge.

Fast-forward to today and we see that little has changed. god61 continues to start useless threads with no real purpose, clogging up the Beta forums with his randomness; he still constantly lurks so that he can add 1 line responses between other people's posts; he still INSISTS that he knows what he's talking about. Folks, love him or hate him (and judging by his reputation points I'd say the later is prevalent), god61 is here to stay. Personally, I've chosen to make the most of it by haranguing him at every opportunity, and I suggest you all find a way to make him feel right at home (just don't try being sarcastic, he can tell)!

i might be the most disliked person in beta but that dosen`t mean i can`t run a good paper