The boasting beta world news now looking for editors and writers, etc.

DeletedUser

I vote Gusto to write on current events. His point of view and way of saying it is always a laugh. Though we may have to dig through pages of how great SC is to get to the juicy stuff :p

DeletedUser

Alright that's it here is a friggin post that I hope you all enjoy

I had an interview with Thaunit asking him what his comments were on the war and remember what it says in his sig the views expressed above are not entirely expressed of the ses he says that phenomen should be going down in about a month or so and that the dragon head and ses and xmortis are all doing great now as he says it xmortis will play a key role in the demise of phenomen which I totally agree on that is all he said now moving on to mango97's view of the war

Mango97 said that phenomen should be putting a good fight but so far there losses and gains aren't getting them anywhere as for the dissapearence of kadjayuni and bowser he said that will certainly put phenomen back as to the dissapearence of their leader and the second best player in the game now as for gains and losses of phenomen that should certainly set them back as to phenomen has lost more than 70 cities of course mango97 is surrounded by phenomen players in his ocean and I'm sure that he's gonna be there main target but now moving on to egod's view of the war

Egod said that phenomen is putting up a good fight but as mango said it with the loss of their leader and best player in their alliance will set them back by a huge amount and he said that xmortis will play a huge role in the war as Thaunit said but alas that's all he gave me but If I have any luck I have yet to receive a message back from kad viewing his expressions of the war so until next time (if there is a next time because the moderators hate me) I'm your anchorman God61 signing out

DeletedUser

I vote Gusto to write on current events. His point of view and way of saying it is always a laugh. Though we may have to dig through pages of how great SC is to get to the juicy stuff :p

Great I'm the one who came up with an idea for a newspaper and I get voted off this sucks

DeletedUser

LOL 3 paragraphs, not a single piece of punctuation.

God61 you write so well I just can't believe how good you are and I hope you never stop because then I would have no one to make fun of because I watch you ramble on so much and it makes me want to throw a comma at you or maybe a period because this type of writing is so juvenile that I can barely take it and I have to go take a deep breath because reading your useless recap has made me almost feint and it told me nothing of any importance other than that you talked to 3 people whose opinions are already well known because they share them without the need for you as a middle man.

:D yeah, I'm a jerk

DeletedUser

Please go to hell. :) and you know when I'll puncuation when he'll freezes over and the devil is giving free slay rides :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8362

mango97 is surrounded by phenomen players in his ocean and I'm sure that he's gonna be there main target but now moving on to egod's view of the war

lol wut? I said i was frontline not surrounded... None of my cities are surrounded by phenomen, i am right along the border with them which is 2 different things. Heres the quote from the interview:

mango97 said:
To be completely blunt, i thought that phenomen would have put up a better fight. I figured that i would lose all of my frontline cities, or at least have daily attacks incoming to my cities.

thats the only thing ever written about me in the interview :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Egod said that phenomen is putting up a good fight but as mango said it with the loss of their leader and best player in their alliance will set them back by a huge amount and he said that xmortis will play a huge role in the war as Thaunit said but alas that's all he gave me but If I have any luck I have yet to receive a message back from kad viewing his expressions of the war so until next time (if there is a next time because the moderators hate me) I'm your anchorman God61 signing out

Umm what?? I said not a thing about Xmortis. I do not think they will play a big part in the war other than a meat shield. For reference, here is my actual statement:
eGOD said:
I think Phenomen will fall eventually though in large part due to internal issues. Right now those against Phenomen are making good in roads but it can not be done just by conquering. It would be too many cities to cap.

DeletedUser

Okay then hey guys thanks for not giving me a chance and please go ahead and make more fun of my posts

DeletedUser8362

we gave you a chance. I simply corected your mistakes about my interview. And egod did the same.

DeletedUser

Okay then hey guys thanks for not giving me a chance and please go ahead and make more fun of my posts

Well when you say someone said something.. make sure it is correct. You got what I told you COMPLETELY off.. summed it up in your own words which were nearly 100% different to what I said lol.

DeletedUser

Well I couldn't open up a new tab and look at them it would've said an internal error has occured so I had to write what I thought you all wrote but you can leave it to me to mess things up

DeletedUser

I had an interview with Thaunit asking him what his comments were on the war and remember what it says in his sig the views expressed above are not entirely expressed of the ses he says that phenomen should be going down in about a month or so and that the dragon head and ses and xmortis are all doing great now as he says it xmortis will play a key role in the demise of phenomen which I totally agree on that is all he said now moving on to mango97's view of the war

It was more a statement than an interview, one question, one response.

This was my response, not as off the mark as the others, but still different:

The loss of Bowzer and the disappearance of Kad, surely makes our battle easier to win.

However, we are directly at war with the better Phenomen players who are making things difficult. They are good players, well organised and getting loads of support from their core in O55 and O56.

They are also getting support from Elite Corpes who are a minor neusence and will be delt with accordingly. They have lost their biggest weapon and are now very weak. They alliance is built on the threats of bigger Phenomen players. They are the Elite Corpes of Refugees, they should change their name.

Bowzer leaving strengtens our core in O65 and O66, but does not secure it. Someone will take over his account. I hear X-eye/Thors are currently multi accounting with their own and Bowzers account.

Xmortis will play a key part in the war. They are turning their ship around and taking Phenomen cities. Their assistance, activity and strength needs to be harnessed and used to destroy Phenomen.

They will be the winning or losing point of this war as i see it.

DeletedUser

Wow and notice all of the interviews came from just 1 side....and only 2 alliances....which also makes up the smallest percent of the combatants. (not taking any glory away from either party)

DeletedUser

Dear lord did you even read your own post....first off you posted about Kad going into VM. Then you said you didn't post anyone else opinion because kad hadn't answered....HE IS IN VM! Seriously? Look...just as some advice for someone with horrible literary skills(being myself)....ask around..more than 2 people...this is the largest war ever on Beta....VP arent rep'd X aren't Rep'd PoC arent rep'd SC arent Rep'd and Pheno isnt rep'd. All of these alliances have been fighting and have a bit o say so in the deal. Heck SC and Pheno have been at war for awhile and both have alot of stories about the other.

DeletedUser

I have no literary skills yeah right I came in 3rd for my DARE essay when I was 10 so I have literary skills but I don't use them on Grepolis because I hated school