THE BYBLOS SHOWDOWN

DeletedUser38652

p.s. @WitchunterGeneral how much can you trust "ticina" if he/she is ready to swap messages with player who chose to be in PN, its funny how everything gets revealed at the end and how full of crap most are :)

Says the guy who abandoned his teammates the seconds thing started to go down badly. Left with his top players and just said, screw the rest...

DeletedUser55285

WitchunterGeneral today at 10:14
Yes you are really full of it missy.

(This message was forwarded)
WitchunterGeneral today at 08:19
Full an doverflowing with it is our Australian Lady Friend.
Lethal-Bacon today at 05:39
whatevaah

Straight to your allegiance.... i'd not be one to question your morals. But considering you cant handle a conversation without passing it to your dad...
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
grow up already.

I should mention. Im actually an Australian Male Comrade to be precise. But you don't seem to pay attention to the details...

DeletedUser54384

EfDeeGee, thanks for good words, but, pls, no need to tell that you are all alone, just no need ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Says the guy who abandoned his teammates the seconds thing started to go down badly. Left with his top players and just said, screw the rest...

idk who is more stupid/blind you or this Eff character, MOST of the top players felt exactly the same as i did, and left with me.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
WitchunterGeneral today at 10:14
Yes you are really full of it missy.

WitchunterGeneral today at 08:19
Full an doverflowing with it is our Australian Lady Friend.
Lethal-Bacon today at 05:39
whatevaah

Straight to your allegiance.... i'd not be one to question your morals. But considering you cant handle a conversation without passing it to your dad...
grow up already.

I should mention. Im actually an Australian Male Comrade to be precise. But you don't seem to pay attention to the details...

tenor.gif

DeletedUser55187

Note: Massive respect to JFL (Just for Laughs) you guys have stuck to your roots, fought the same person, stick to your beliefs, you are flourishing.

Oh yes, for sure. They started off betraying the friends they came with - the former JFL "family" if you will, and they sure have stuck with it! Some might say it is a rather unhealthy obsession that has kept them going, but I like how you spun it to almost seem honourable. So much respect here.

DeletedUser55285

Im not analysing JFL for their past work or how they got here. I simply am saying, that what they have done, ( from the outside perspective ) is honorable. They stuck to their enemy ( HH ) and didn't change that.... nowadays that seems to be respectable in other alliances.

DeletedUser54360

WOW All this happens while I take another three cities in 44 Break 3 seiges and lose 2 . And fair play to The Rawr I dont have to listen to any of the MIknel EFFdegee Metz Glee Club crap while actually playing the game.

In an ocean that will actually influence the outcome of this world .

DeletedUser54984

Who did you lose those 2 to May I ask?

Kamikazeeeee strikes again!

Yet we still have our perfect record.

Call your self some potentially world winning ally when we even take city's from your top players without an LMD this time too... funny huh

And good to see this ocean that is worth nothing was worth sending an LMD to... had me under siege for 10 mins.
1 hour later your LMD is under permanent siege and sent back to his lord with his tail between his legs!

DeletedUser54360

Who did you lose those 2 to May I ask?

Kamikazeeeee strikes again!

Yet we still have our perfect record.

Call your self some potentially world winning ally when we even take city's from your top players without an LMD this time too... funny huh

And good to see this ocean that is worth nothing was worth sending an LMD to... had me under siege for 10 mins.
1 hour later your LMD is under permanent siege and sent back to his lord with his tail between his legs!

Explain to me again quite how did I lose two cities to you in 44?

By losing seiges I also include those seiges I was not able to break for Island Mates.

DeletedUser55285

You cant face us yourself.

You send your LMD, he fails. He admits failure. You dont try to even send help for him (lvl 0 wall?, mayb lvl 1). Your coalition is all bluster if you cant take out 7 players.

Your 'fighters' have been moving towards our direction for a few weeks now... they arriving any time soon? Or is this 'mighty' rimloadofgarbage slinking away into a different ocean.

DeletedUser54984

Explain to me again quite how did I lose two cities to you in 44?

By losing seiges I also include those seiges I was not able to break for Island Mates.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm certain I have reports of your trying to break our sieges.
As you represent your ally I say you lost them.

What's the count now WG? When does it get high enough you admit we actually are a threat?

Keep saying we don't matter we keep taking city's and pushing players to VM because the mighty ally they represent does nothing and can do nothing to stop us.

DeletedUser54360

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm certain I have reports of your trying to break our sieges.
As you represent your ally I say you lost them.

What's the count now WG? When does it get high enough you admit we actually are a threat?

Keep saying we don't matter we keep taking city's and pushing players to VM because the mighty ally they represent does nothing and can do nothing to stop us.

I am fighting the only credible threat on the server right now in Ocean 43 and 44 .

That may irritate you in your "Dont you know who I am ?? " outrage.

But it remains the truth after the unexpected disintegration of Ocean 55 threat.

Call your self some potentially world winning ally?

Actually you are the source of that claim . So I have to suppose you know what you are talking about.

DeletedUser41096

Im not analysing JFL for their past work or how they got here. I simply am saying, that what they have done, ( from the outside perspective ) is honorable. They stuck to their enemy ( HH ) and didn't change that.... nowadays that seems to be respectable in other alliances.

Thank you, ignore her comments, I chose not to stay in an alliance that was belittling me for my work on another world and a few others followed. If JFL had failed she would not say a world about "Betraying", with success comes levels of hate.

As for sticking to our roots, we have done so against HH, however now Savage have broke relations with us by expanding into 54, meaning we have a new group that is going against us it looks like. We didn't want to get involved, yet they wanted to force our hand. So be it.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Thank you, ignore her comments, I chose not to stay in an alliance that was belittling me for my work on another world and a few others followed. If JFL had failed she would not say a world about "Betraying", with success comes levels of hate.

As for sticking to our roots, we have done so against HH, however now Savage have broke relations with us by expanding into 54, meaning we have a new group that is going against us it looks like. We didn't want to get involved, yet they wanted to force our hand. So be it.

any comments about the JFL-Odin rumors? :)

DeletedUser55134

You said first you will join WG's fight, so I don't see why savage would be the first one to strike...

DeletedUser41096

any comments about the JFL-Odin rumors? :)
Look out, JFL just made this world interesting ;)

You said first you will join WG's fight, so I don't see why savage would be the first one to strike...

I never once said that. I was planning on fighting LoTR before savage until savage informed me they were breaking our terms and moving into 54 because of our "possible merge with Odin", I don't know where those lies come from but never once did I say I was working with WG.

DeletedUser55134

well, then it was a misunderstanding, idk where did the rumours come from about the merger as well

DeletedUser54384

Look out, JFL just made this world interesting ;)

I never once said that. I was planning on fighting LoTR before savage until savage informed me they were breaking our terms and moving into 54 because of our "possible merge with Odin", I don't know where those lies come from but never once did I say I was working with WG.

Charlie buddy, show em some good fight ;)