THE BYBLOS SHOWDOWN

DeletedUser41096

I have no reason to talk, savage leaders told me they were spreading into 54 because of our possible merge with Odin. No talks required, they were breaking agreements because of a merge that had no influence on them, it is what it is, now we have ourselves a fight, not the one we wanted but still a fight we will be forced to take. Good luck, I have no further need to discuss it here, from what I see savage leadership lies to their players and their players eat it up. I will be eager to fight that, as a founder and leader the thought of lying to my alliance is something I will proudly fight against now,

C
JFL Family

DeletedUser55134

Why is this fight so hardly discussed? First good thing that happened in this world.

I just want to remind you that our Cooperation was broken after WG paniced at Savage-PN Mercer, so after you decides to merge with Odin and said you are coming into 55, anybody with Properly working brain would assume you were continueing Coooperation with WG.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41096

Well before we get started, DAY 1 stats to compare as we progress

rxhwWXhnSTqtB5PTRQpNBg.png

DeletedUser54360

And a certain WG was dropping hints that the newly merged ODIN and JFL would indeed be causing us problems.

Indeed how so ? I absolutely refute this . I neither knew nor cared as I have decided this world will now be decided in the Battle for 44/43 Borderlands.

TYphoo Tea I would only only not buy a second hand car from you anymore . I would count my fingers before and after shaking your hand in future.

What arrant nonsense. The very notion that Charlie gives a flying fiddlers farthing about my opinion any more than I do for his or yours is risible.

DeletedUser55285

Look...
From the outside perspective... i like the whole JFL vs Priests move... makes the world more interesting.

LOTR is a pushover... balds is fading. Kami & MP are tearing up the backlines of LOTR while they 'fight the good fight' in 044. Fleeing the idea of the crown that you promised your comrades... oh well.

This world just needs more conflicts and less massive conflicts that result in massive sieges and massive siege breaks. (cough LMD's everywhere)

From whats been said here.

I dont think PN leadership is in the crap if they truly made a message telling people not to expand into 054. But the players who did move into 054 from the Odin / JFL merger thing should be in the craps. Whether thats a reason to break relations its not my call. But i think charlie is right to defend 054...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20627

Well maybe you should you been more open to different ways of doing things.

You concentrated on ego trip takes

I concentrated on growth and consolidation of position .

If you think there is anyone on this server who knows more than me about backs to the wall fighting and survival ?????

No I dont say arrogantly "Well I would like to know who that is !??" ALL Hufty Pufty Bravado...

What I say is. " Well Introduce us so I can learn from him. "

You don't have time for this world but you do have time to make sure everyone knows that WG is the reason you abandoned Byblos.

I wish I could say I was flattered.

Giving useless Fair Weather Sailors such as you a future LOTR berth is a big Never Never for me ( and anyone else with any sense ).

Farewell and don't forget to close the door behnd you on the way out .

Insuperable ? More like Intolerable Twitinky

Since when are you a comedian WG? You made me laugh hard LOL
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
. But common let's be serious now ok
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

Keeping jokes aside, you/lotr are the reason I and few stayed playing this world. I joined here only for gold but I should thank you and my buddies for keeping me interested in this world :). conquering lotr cities here and there almost daily its fun.
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Now its PN turn, I will have front row sit on how they smash you
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser55100

Its needs something radical to spice things up, maybe HH should offer up some of their O54 Cities to Savage Group as freebies LOL.

DeletedUser55134

Look...
From the outside perspective... i like the whole JFL vs Priests move... makes the world more interesting.

LOTR is a pushover... balds is fading. Kami & MP are tearing up the backlines of LOTR while they 'fight the good fight' in 044. Fleeing the idea of the crown that you promised your comrades... oh well.

This world just needs more conflicts and less massive conflicts that result in massive sieges and massive siege breaks. (cough LMD's everywhere)

From whats been said here.

I dont think PN leadership is in the **** if they truly made a message telling people not to expand into 054. But the players who did move into 054 from the Odin / JFL merger thing should be in the shits. Whether thats a reason to break relations its not my call. But i think charlie is right to defend 054...
Nobody entered 54, I colonized 2 cities on 55/54 boarder, as we were still working together, around 3 weeks ago and when Charlie announced a war, I handed them off to a LMD and a fighter, because I was hitting VM, until my phone is fixed (actually afraid of ticina that is rimming me hard)... It was just an excuse to make himself and his alliance feel better and to raise their morale.

DeletedUser41096

Nobody entered 54, I colonized 2 cities on 55/54 boarder, as we were still working together, around 3 weeks ago and when Charlie announced a war, I handed them off to a LMD and a fighter, because I was hitting VM, until my phone is fixed (actually afraid of ticina that is rimming me hard)... It was just an excuse to make himself and his alliance feel better and to raise their morale.

You handed a city to a morale driver in the heart of our islands, that wasn't a plan for anything? A morale driver was just 'holding' a city in our core for no reason? Those are lies, don't play like I have no idea whats going on, you don't give low morale drivers cities in a "friendly" groups core just for fun.

Also for those following the stats, JFL secured their first city against Savage on an active player, let the games begin and a good fight all around commence!

hu80yGs7Qc6cUVpHwo_G2g.png

DeletedUser55134

You started a war and complain when we get LMD on your island? You made a mistake, not me. I was the one to approach you and one to help you out in your sieges, you were the one throw it out of the window as soon as WG told you so...

I conlonised where you didnt want to, to help you out with HH and piglets, I also offered those cities to both you and King...

DeletedUser41096

You started a war and complain when we get LMD on your island? You made a mistake, not me. I was the one to approach you and one to help you out in your sieges, you were the one throw it out of the window as soon as WG told you so...

I conlonised where you didnt want to, to help you out with HH and piglets, I also offered those cities to both you and King...

What? We just declared war, part of that was because you expanded into our ocean, secondly we noticed you handed a city in our core to a morale driver, are these not clear signs savage had no intentions of being friends BEFORE we declared war just a few days ago?

DeletedUser55134

City was handed off long after you said that you will fight savage... Stop playing a victim and grow some balls. Say: "You are trash, we will rim you!", and dont lie.

Bored of this, wish Piglets didnt dissolve, seemed to be only decent people around...

DeletedUser55134

If you want some cities to return, please do so... Nothing fun happening any more, LOTR made whole 55 food and Charlie will be butthurt whole time...

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
naah mate, this world is not worth my RL time to play il just answer alarm for my last city in 45 dont even plan on being LDM since all hellfyre are with me in en103

King Soos

Strategos
You were inactive and did nothing for 6 months. Did you really think people weren't a little bit upset about how much you let us down there?

wait a second again u going back on ur word from ur essays u sent me, u seemed to state u repsected what charlie did and thanked hm for winning you the world and saw what a differenc he made and now ur saying he let u down? umm id say getting u all into the position u did was ample.

DeletedUser55187

wait a second again u going back on ur word from ur essays u sent me, u seemed to state u repsected what charlie did and thanked hm for winning you the world and saw what a differenc he made and now ur saying he let u down? umm id say getting u all into the position u did was ample.

In some ways, especially during ww, he let us down. He was inactive, and that hurt us. Some people were quite upset about that - I did not say I was upset about that.

I agree with you and think that the things he did to get us to that point were enough, hence why he has a crown. Everybody else wanted to kick him and get rid of him, but I wouldn't let them.

That's why his betrayal hurt me so much. After I supported him for all that time, he left and turned me red.