The Darwin Awards

DeletedUser18705

Lol. Valkyrie wants his BP faster cxell! Gotta send fast transports so you don't keep him waiting!

DeletedUser

I located a tool some of these award winners might find useful.

NoobFinderAll1.jpg

DeletedUser21270

Dragons den

that tool is brilliant Farg, i can see an appearance on Dragons Den coming up for you mate

DeletedUser

This guy is truly deserving of a Darwin Award :)

35 hour travel time, also.

24dfqpt.png

did he cast desire on himself hoping it would work against the defenders? :D

PS: I put stone as my icon because thats what they have for brains

DeletedUser

Should have enlisted militia. Your slingers probably didn't do much defending. Those troops got killed by the light ships and sunk to a watery grave. You should have at least dodged with your slingers and horses.

DeletedUser

No. I don't think I made it clear enough above. That was a hit that landed a few minutes after I dodged his revolt. I got a spy on it. It was either that, or have my wall zeroed, which would seriously screw up my defenses. I'd gladly give up a few offense units if it means keeping my city. ;)

lol defending with ls, and slingers. I'd rather have my wall zeroed that's just a complete waste imo.

DeletedUser

i am still under the impression that you are contending :p.. the award goes to you cause u think you did right :p :p
no offense :D

DeletedUser20849

well im glad he didnt want your city you would have been done lol :p and sense you yourself cant send anything good you should get the award and to bad i dont have reports anymore deathscythe87 :(

DeletedUser

I think his defence was pretty decent. When you have no defensive troops close enough, its smart to preserve the wall so that when they do land you have a better chance at protecting the city. Its like calling someone who bolts a coward. Its silly and dumb. I believe in the concept of total war, one must use everything in any way to win the war. If you have to use offence to save a city, then, by all means, use them that way. The walls worth more anyways...

DeletedUser15015

Well....as author of this fine thread and seeing as how this player decided to delete his posts rather than defend his actions any longer...I say we have a WINNER!!!!!! :D

For the record, I would have saved the troops/ships and spared the wall. Walls can be rebuild rather quickly but do cost a bit more.:cool:

DeletedUser

Well....as author of this fine thread and seeing as how this player decided to delete his posts rather than defend his actions any longer...I say we have a WINNER!!!!!! :D

For the record, I would have saved the troops/ships and spared the wall. Walls can be rebuild rather quickly but do cost a bit more.:cool:

I can almost understand leaving the LS. He only had 20 LS accompaniment. He sunk a lot of the other players transports and a lot of his soldiers along with them.

No idea why you would leave the slingers and horsemen.

DeletedUser

Was just passing by, taking my morning peek around O.64 & couldn't help but to notice the name of this gents cities. :eek:

I thought to myself, you cant be serious this must be some kind of trick? :heh:

8yxsmc.png

Turns out its official he in fact did name his city "Offense Navy" and in fact is building "Offense Navy" :eek:

Wish life was always this easy. :p

Guess ill go for "Offensive Lands" next?

-Casper

can you send me the coordinates?

DeletedUser

Not my city, a member of my alliance was hit with the attack. This just had to be posted.......

AttackInsult.jpg

DeletedUser22708

Not my city, a member of my alliance was hit with the attack. This just had to be posted.......

AttackInsult.jpg

I think he just sent those transport to their death because needed to free up some farm spaces?

DeletedUser

I think the point, is that number of Biremes and troops....

for ONE chariot. It makes them feel annoyed :)