The Fringe WAR...

DeletedUser

Who's quiet? Not me... LOL. I am just too busy sniping Cs attempts on our active players. This world is getting ludacris (sp?) with the numbers of players falling off the world map due to in-activity. Even though you are taking a few cities here and there, our points are still climbing. Wonder how that works??? Our core players that are most active are taking cities left and right, they just don't happen to be RELENTLESS cities yet. This little war of ours is far from over, unless you guys want to wave the white flag and merge into SDS. LOL.

Love, The Eternal Optimist. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41612

This has to be one of the funniest things I've read in awhile. Not a single player in RELENTLESS is slightly worried about our war with SDS. We're just glad you tell us so kindly what cities will be easy to take.

DeletedUser39502

well, samson, c'mon... They are a tenth ranked alliance against the third... We Shouldn't be worried. They have a few clever players. They were bound to get a few but they're not scratching the surface of our alliance. I don't think anyone really expected them to... They certainly didn't expose us for the noobs that we are, like they said they would. lol.

Squall, what CS are you sniping bro? CKNDR got one from Bajs the other day. The CS got sent from downtown and if I recall, he didn't send any clearing waves with it either. I don't think you can really call that a snipe (shaking my head) but whatever makes you feel fancy man. BTW, pretty cool how EM landed three CS on your guys in one day eh? Woulda definitely got the Great Power award but one of your noobs researched Democracy... maybe he'll get it for the two though, kinda doubt it. I've landed two in the same day three times and only got the award once.

oh and yea, your players are falling off due to inactivity because you are an MRA! you still have like 20+ players with one city. Get with the program man!

DeletedUser

Your right Cool, you shouldn't be worried about a tenth ranked alliance vs. a third ranked. But you guys should have already wiped out the main alliance. Truth be told, the majority of your Conks have been in-active players that carry our flag. Maybe ten cities from active players... And yes, MRA suck, but we had to make the world a bit interesting instead of allowing you all to walk through O24/23/33. We have some pride and love a good fight. But that being said EM is a fun opponent. I have a few snipes under my belt in this world and one spike. Take my word for it so I don't have to get out the reports. Would take forever... I have always told you guys in PM that what I say here is in good fun and meant for fun, but even I am realistic. LOL. But you have to admit we are going to drag this thing out for a loooong time. Good to see the soap opera is being watched though. Having so much fun getting the talking going.

DeletedUser39502

61:10 is the score I have as of today. Guess it's been just over a month now and we wasted the first six days. only ten cities from active players? Why is 5/6 of your alliance inactive? Give me a break Squall. CK is the only player to put up a decent defense. Just because all but a few of your players are unable to put up a decent defense doesn't make them inactive. They're just bad players. Oh and yea, your active players keep going VM. How many from SDSA are VM right now?

DeletedUser40000

What, people aren't allowed to go in VM? How about summer's starting in the northern hemisphere? :p
You may have a point though. In a way you really deserve to win, taking into account the time and/or gold many of you spend compared to many of us (not being sarcastic).

DeletedUser41619

Just thought i would point out shadowowen19, godzilla, Ahri D. Legend & manatee26 my last 4 conks against your players all active and they all lost and i still have my 100% success rate in landing my CS's. Not trying to be offensive just pointing out facts.

DeletedUser

Hey if you're really quiet you can hear the death of another alliance.... JK

DeletedUser

not just yet, just a bit to go

the war is over sds waves white flag

DeletedUser

and then pulls the white flag down again.... LOL that sux!

DeletedUser39502

yeah, the war is over. I'm not even keeping track of the numbers anymore. pizza has left, I hear CKNDR is leaving along with his buddies. That just leaves squall and biter I guess. Everyone else went VM and came out just to get conked and go ghost. No more players of any real caliber I don't think. only two or three conk attempts in the last two weeks. It's over. I'm sad. This was a fun place to go. At first it was annoying but I came to enjoy the ranting and raving. wha wha whaaaa....

DeletedUser40000

and then pulls the white flag down again.... LOL that sux!
That sux? No, a white flag sux, always. :pro: In your position I'd be happy if they took it down, but that's not the case apparently?

Thanks for the update, Cooly. Too bad, it ended faster than I expected. Seems like you gotta find another alliance to rant and rave with ;) (you know what I'm thinking...)

@IcedDragon (or anyone who knows): how often do I have to log in to prevent my cities from ghosting? :)

DeletedUser

Awe c'mon. I go VM for a week and we are waving the white flag... Besides, I was under the impression this was a joint decision from the leaders of both alliances so we can focus on better long term situations. Like survival. LOL. I lost the white flag someplace in my ego, so I would go for a yellow flag. LOL. I do agree that I think the world has lost some players that would have made this a really good long war. But stuff happens and survival is key. So we talk alot now and we shall see what we can accomplish for KOS. I can tell you this much though, if we can work out our differences, we will win WW in O23/24/25/33/34/35.

DeletedUser27700

@IcedDragon (or anyone who knows): how often do I have to log in to prevent my cities from ghosting? :)

As long as you log in every 14 days your city should not ghost.
Odds are it will be conquered though :p

DeletedUser40000

Thanks. Lol, I took measures to minimise those odds :D

I can tell you this much though, if we can work out our differences, we will win WW in O23/24/25/33/34/35.
World wonders :Angry: