The Future of Hero Worlds Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If you read the update to this initial announcement, Innogames decided to not add the World Wonders to the Hero Worlds based on player feedback across all markets. No market or individual Hero World will be getting the World Wonders.

DeletedUser47415

Ive read the update. It didnt say 'decided'(which the initial paradoxically enough said) it said 'new suggestion'.

DeletedUser5819

Ive read the update. It didnt say 'decided'(which the initial paradoxically enough said) it said 'new suggestion'.
No, it says "New Solution"
I am beginning to think you are trolling.

DeletedUser47415

I see something has been lost in translation. On mine it said new suggestion. Doesent really matter though. The first 'proposal' was worded as a decision and was changed, thus so can this be as well. And I ecxpect it to be changed. Anything else would be absurd. Innogames is a commercial company, in this day and age a company simply cant provide such **** **** service to their customer(players)

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
New solution: We won't implement the World Wonder feature on former Hero Worlds to offer an end game to the players on these worlds anymore. These worlds won't have any end game for now.

Taken directly from the announcement found here.

DeletedUser47415

New solution: We won't implement the World Wonder feature on former Hero Worlds to offer an end game to the players on these worlds anymore. These worlds won't have any end game for now.

Taken directly from the announcement found here.
Jupp, like I said, 'solution' was translated as 'suggestion' on the announcement i recieved.

DeletedUser47415

Trolling aside, I find it telling that no effort is been made to answer my original points and questions. They were valid points, but have been strided past in silence. Theres is an apparent selectiveness in which questions are answered and not.

I can recapitulate them if memory is at lack:

*why is the solution to not have WW after all been claimed to have come about after feedback from players across all markets when it clearly isnt? There are glearing gaps in the methodology used(as I have pointed out earlier). At least there should be an admittance that the feedback-collecting-process has had obvious faults, there hasnt. One cant claim to listen to the wishes of the players when one dont. You cant have your cake and eat it too.

*Why cant this question be threated differently for each Hero World? Its all to tempting to think that it is 'to much hazzle to bothered with', I hope and assume theres a more justicified reason that respects the players more than that, so Id appreciate to have it proclaimed.

I for one will not spend an ounce of gold, not only not on HW but not on ordinary servers as well, before this issue is cleared up, and WW implemented on HW were it is relevant. I ecxpect more customer service than is provided with this issue as an example.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I do sleep and have work to attend and can't answer immediately........

As for your question: Yes there were indeed people who did want WW on the Hero Worlds however the majority of people across the various markets did not want them. Couple that with the fact that Inno had indeed originally stated at the start of the Hero Worlds that there would be no WW on those types of worlds and they decided to reverse their decision to add WW once they found the Hero Worlds were not working out.

They cannot have WW on some Hero Worlds and not on the others as not every player on every worlds is of the same opinion in regards to the addition of WW to their Hero World. Also keeping the decision uniform makes it easier to implement and run.

DeletedUser47415

I do sleep and have work to attend and can't answer immediately........
NP

however the majority of people across the various markets did not want them.

How would one know? No vote was taken.

Couple that with the fact that Inno had indeed originally stated at the start of the Hero Worlds that there would be no WW on those types of worlds and they decided to reverse their decision to add WW once they found the Hero Worlds were not working out.

This argument has lost its validity since innogames has admitted that HW didnt work, and is not going to be continuned as planned anyway. The 'concept' of HW is discontiuned, no new HW will be started(as I understand), the remaining question Id presume is what to do with the existing HWs. It would seem the most natural to do what the players want, no?

They cannot have WW on some Hero Worlds and not on the others as not every player on every worlds is of the same opinion in regards to the addition of WW to their Hero World.
This would be the case with some worlds, not others. I mean it literary when I say everyone on the HW I play wants a WW(or any end game for that mather.

Also keeping the decision uniform makes it easier to implement and run.
This is not really an argument is it? Unless meant as an admittion on my concern that innogames just cant be bothered to give the players the service they pay for?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
There was no vote as they took the feedback from all of their forums where they had created discussion thread for players to share their opinion on the subject.

DeletedUser47415

There was no vote as they took the feedback from all of their forums where they had created discussion thread for players to share their opinion on the subject.

I know. Thats why I pointed out the errors in methodology made, and explained why an unrealistic skewdness would have resulted.

DeletedUser31747

I know. Thats why I pointed out the errors in methodology made, and explained why an unrealistic skewdness would have resulted.

dude, enough...we get your point, its not changing

So, i have been away from grep for ages now, has this been implemented yet, i mean has the HW stuff like increased levels, artemis and etc been implemented into warrior worlds

DeletedUser

It isn't being added to older worlds, I think it has been implemented on Rhammus though.

DeletedUser

I fully agree with bytting. Especially the HW on the Norwegian server is pretty much dead. The players have been playing for 2 years, and no point for new players to join when most players have 2-7 million points.

Why can't Innogames come up with a solution which suits everyone? For instance, no WW on the .en server, but WW on the Norwegian server, WW on the Italian server etc.

Create a survey on each forum for each server, THEN come to a decision on what to do, making each server special, and the solution which suits each server the most.

Why on earth should the players on the HWs continue playing when Innogames won't listen to them, or at least give a proper answer?

Amen.

DeletedUser22940

The issue here Julio is that they are taking their feedback from what has been defined as the "vocal minority" in this particular case.
Funny how when the situation suits them, the forums for feedback is good enough to make a decision. But when the feedback is not how they want it to be, they define us as a minority.