The Gap in the TL-NWO war has been closed

DeletedUser

okayyyy.. i am a hypocrite if that makes you happy.. lol

almost everyone knows what i said and what did it mean.maybe because they have got brains.. and that excludes you and the great coblet.

thanks to the person who gave me rep for this post.. i have got some guesses but am not sure. anyway, do you what does that mean HU?

DeletedUser

Alliance points don't mean that much to me. This alliance started out with only a handful of elite players who were more effective than a giant alliance with lousy players. We are getting back to that. You will have your victories against us, but you can't hope to really "destroy" us.

I'm happy with the way our alliance is heading, we are trimming the fat and getting back to basics. I'm sure that any of us would have a home with AX if it comes to that, no I will not join JFL.

Bunneh: I love corn on the cob!!! But it has nothing to do with my name. It's part of my real name. Thought it was cute at the time, I wish i could change it to something more powerful sounding. But maybe it gave me the gravel in my guts and the spit in my eye (boy named Sue).

DeletedUser

....hmmmmm lemme see....hmmm mm...... Nothing?

well, i didnt expect you to undestand that as well. but maybe mr Robbyn44 who is indeed an honourable player and got a lot of brains will probably explain this to you.

no, i think that might sadden you. may be you could ask the great coblet to explain and be. i am sure you both got one track minds..lol

DeletedUser11927

well, i didnt expect you to undestand that as well. but maybe mr Robbyn44 who is indeed an honourable player and got a lot of brains will probably explain this to you.

no, i think that might sadden you. may be you could ask the great coblet to explain and be. i am sure you both got one track minds..lol

I shouldn't waste sarcasm on you, obviously it's a little out of your league. And poor Cob, I like how to drag everybody to the party, but that's you. Your useless comments on every thread like you're a know it all. Why are you here in the first place? can't find a proper thread to talk about your glories in JFL? Need to ride on the coat tails of others? You need to express some hidden secrets of your past?

Last time I check JFL was a good alliance, why have you turned it into an alliance JUST FOR LOSERS?

DeletedUser

I shouldn't waste sarcasm on you, obviously it's a little out of your league. And poor Cob, I like how to drag everybody to the party, but that's you. Your useless comments on every thread like you're a know it all. Why are you here in the first place? can't find a proper thread to talk about your glories in JFL? Need to ride on the coat tails of others? You need to express some hidden secrets of your past?

Last time I check JFL was a good alliance, why have you turned it into an alliance JUST FOR LOSERS?

i said this before and i say this now, its always some of the players from either TL od AX who bring up JFL in every thread. if i start counting, the first is the great coblet and second is you.

DeletedUser

i said this before and i say this now, its always some of the players from either TL od AX who bring up JFL in every thread. if i start counting, the first is the great coblet and second is you.

I like how I'm "the great coblet". Pelix calls me Hero Coblet. I know you are being sarcastic, but my ego doesn't know the difference......

Thanks!

DeletedUser

i think that hero is great..i called Hero Coblet suits your case, you are savior of Liq, without you one of their pillar..the original TL will fade away...

DeletedUser

i think that hero is great..i called Hero Coblet suits your case, you are savior of Liq, without you one of their pillar..the original TL will fade away...

HAHA Thank you, but it's really not true. I'm just vocal in here and attack a lot. Guys like Igapolis and Aristaeus Re are the real heros in this alliance. They are on every day and do the actual leading. I get on and bark orders and generally people off. I'm a thug who pushes his weight around, they are the thinkers. Iga in particular seems to do nothing but support our members. I can't count how many cities I personally would have lost without his biremes. AR has been the brains, I can't see past my next attack. We have very strong attackers who do all the work so us "leaders" can take the credit.

This is starting to sound like an acceptance speech for some award..... There's my ego again!

DeletedUser11927

I like JFL....I don't like you. :p

DeletedUser

Lol did the title say that JFL had closed the gap or nWo... I have definitely noticed that Cob's go to scape goat is JFL anytime we at nWo or anyone mentions for that matter that TL is now losing...

Kind of makes me laugh a bit...

DeletedUser

i didnt read all the posts in this thread but my best guess for the reason it is about JFL again is anki's posts lol
we built an empire and we controlled many oceans for a long time, you won the war for o25, we dont have anymore interests in that ocean. we will just keep building a strong base were we still have active members.
i hope it's fine with you Q&D...

DeletedUser

i didnt read all the posts in this thread but my best guess for the reason it is about JFL again is anki's posts lol
we built an empire and we controlled many oceans for a long time, you won the war for o25, we dont have anymore interests in that ocean. we will just keep building a strong base were we still have active members.
i hope it's fine with you Q&D...

That's oceans 36 and 46 right? I forgot what Aristeus RE posted in your forum about that. Yes that's perfectly fine with me bud. I will keep pluggin away. Lol

We need to play as one team and concentrate on clear goals. Those goals are:

1) Defeat JFL in O45 and dominate that ocean (finish what we started).

2) Maintain ground against NWO until JFL is no longer a threat and we can
concentrate power to push them out of our oceans.

3) Maintain our hold on O36/46 and extinguish any new threats quickly.

4) Have a great time and make great new friends! Success breeds success! Failure is a disease!

As most of you know, we are not making satisfactory progress toward any of these objectives right now.

I love the last part, that is supposed to be motivational I suppose...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you forgot o45 ;)

Yeah but JFL is the only alliance accounted for in the pep talk about O45. I was just talking about nWo involvement. Lol after all, this thread is about NWO closing the gap in the war right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

iga, if you havent read all the posts, then do read them. it was coblet who brought out JFL topic firstly. but you guys are so stubborn, that you wont accept that too..

DeletedUser

iga, if you havent read all the posts, then do read them. it was coblet who brought out JFL topic firstly. but you guys are so stubborn, that you wont accept that too..

ill accept that, i decided to see how agreeing with you will feel lol