The Hidden Admin

DeletedUser47369

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
let's recap then: I'm in o55, have 4 cities, using the same city names I always do and I'm not any of the previously listed silly names

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
When I play seriously people are always surprised, the problem is Grepolis takes up a lot of time so I can't really play as much as I'd like which leads to a decline. On that note, I lost a city over night. Was to a very high ranked player and while I like to imagine to put up a good fight I really just parked all 350+ of my biremes in my harbor cause I didn't have the time to snipe. This is what I get for ceasing to play for a few days.

DeletedUser50502

When I play seriously people are always surprised, the problem is Grepolis takes up a lot of time so I can't really play as much as I'd like which leads to a decline. On that note, I lost a city over night. Was to a very high ranked player and while I like to imagine to put up a good fight I really just parked all 350+ of my biremes in my harbor cause I didn't have the time to snipe. This is what I get for ceasing to play for a few days.

So since you were taken can you tell us your name?