The History of Olous

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

January 5th 2017: around 13:00:00 (give or take) the world officially opens.

Jan 5th 22:00:00:
Mostly gold trade and small alliances. However a few notable teams have established themselves for the moment. #1 alliance Stay Cool and their sister #12 Die Luna in O55. #3 Insert Name here in O54. #4 ILIRI has settled into O44. #5 Army of the Dead have settled into O55/O45. Another Note worthy team is #6 Project Snuggle based in O54. Whether they're serious contenders or just look good because no heavy golding premades have spawned yet remains to be seen.

Jan 6th 00:13:00: It appears that the alliance Insert Name Here has declared war on Project Snuggle already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Updated: And we appear to have our first war declared.

YmKn4OI.png

DeletedUser41523

I don't judge it, I just keep track of it. At least its a three day BP.

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
Nah, we haven't declared. They're not read yet. We are just letting them know we're looking at them. :p ... also smilodon looking forward to you and your mates landing in the coming days. I feel this is going to be a fun world. :)

DeletedUser41523

Well since I can't edit info into my original posts here's the updates

Jan 6th 22:52: There's actually 12 sizable alliances. #2 Insert Name Here has an academy now called Insert Name Here. and have declared war on #15 Project Snuggle. In a big for supremacy of O54.

#1 Stay Cool appears to be the top alliance in O55. With their academy #9 Die Luna. Their main competitors will be #6 The Winners and #5 Army of the Undead.

In O45 #4 Children of the Corn and their academy #40 The Shining will likely have to fight #3 Rejects, #8 Order 66 and #5 Army of the Undead for control of their ocean.

Lastly in O44: #7 Open Source Government and #12 OSG4LIFE appear to already have the ocean locked up. Their only competition being #10 ILIRI at this time. However, there are a few top players in their ocean that have yet to join OSG. #1 player Martfol1 and #2 player Westmel. Them not joining and going else where could be a problem for OSG.

DeletedUser41523

Jan 9th 3:10: Killer Bunnies and Plague Bunnies are now both top 5 points teams. Despite being #1 in points though, KB seems to lagging behind in ABP compared to Order 66 and Stay Cool. Children of the Corn have legged behind over the past couple of days from top 5 to #14 as has Army of the Undead. Whether this is temporary or a major problem remains to be seen.

So far it still appears that PB/KB and PS are the only major wars for the moment. Unless someone would like to tell otherwise.

Overall the race for top points and best average seems to be a close one. More well balanced than in recent servers.

DeletedUser41523

#12 Dia Luna Disbands

Jan 10th 00:33:
The sister branch of #2 Stay Cool, has disbanded. Diancies said that it was in protest of how Dia Luna was being treated in its relationship with Stay Cool. According to her, she viewed their relationship as one of mutual respect. Where at SC leaders viewed it as an academy to take orders from. Since this couldn't agreed upon, the leaders disbanded. Some appear to have ghosted. Diancies plans to reset into another ocean and make a new crew. Diances does say that her talks went through Partizanpfc and not through Antioch III Mages and that he wasn't involved with their negotiations. Or that she wasn't involved in SC inner negotiations which irked her. She does however believe that nobody intentionally deceived her.

Antioch III Megas:

"Its a long story. We thought we were sisters , as in 1 alliance simply split in two parts. Then in a meeting while we discussed various things it started to become clear the leadership of Dia Luna thought otherwise. In their minds , they were a different group simply pacted with us.

We werent having that especially when their top players were some of the best of the ocean who I personally guided into Dia Luna due to lack of space in Stay Cool and told them space would eventually open up in the main. So we contacted these players and they promptly switched to Stay Cool , in the most natural way possible since even for them Dia Luna was just a clone (some even went as far as thanking me for the trust in them when I invited them into Stay Cool , thats how far the Dia Luna leadership was dreaming when they thought they were independent).

Meanwhile we received a pact offer from Chemical Rage. We identified some very good players there and counter offered a merge and turning them into a clone (foreseeing an eventual disruption with Dia Luna). they accepted and we started sending smaller players to chemical and bringing the best from Dia Luna to Stay cool , gradually during the day (today).

Dia Luna leaders noticed and simply ragequit dissolved the alliance. In conclusion , a few misguided leaders (especially dianices) missunderstood the mood of the alliance they lead , which contrary to them, thought it was a part of Stay Cool. When they saw their members gradually and naturally flow towards us they understood their dream was nothing but a dream. We have a real brother now in chemical brothers and we see ourselves purified by this experience."

TSF/TFK: "Would you say the word delusional is appropriate to use publicly?"

A3M: "Sure, I think its the perfect term to describe their attitude"

Thank you to both parties for comenting. ***Note I didn't directly copy Diancies' messages and rather paraphrased because they were spread across multiple messages between players.***

Last edited by a moderator:

dianices

Phrourach
after some consideration. i'd like to correct a few things. no rage was involved (simply a poor choice of words, nothing more). it was discussed among other possible options, and rather than fight a war we knew we'd lose, You can't really have a battle with your camp half full of an enemy. we opted for what we considered the most efficient way to resolve the matter.

we were never under any obligation to accept invites requested by the other alliance. we did so to show cooperation, that's all. Dia Luna was never initially intended to be an academy. that was never discussed or agreed to, except possibly within stay cool.

any further comment on it is for the public to decide on, we've moved on. best of luck to stay cool and chemical rage in the future.

Last edited:

DeletedUser41523

So this needs an update so far in the past week, as of January 16th, Stay Cool has asserted their dominance in O55 by defeating Army of the Undead and forcing The Winners/The Winners II into a merger creating 5 branches.

In O54 Project Snuggle and Killer Bunnies wage a tight war. PS has a 2 city lead right now. But KB has broken the siege on their founder, Wheredevil, and is trying to fight the good fight.

In O44 The Open Source Government branches have continued to increase their power in the area with 3 branches at this time and defeating ILLIRI by a score of 2-0.

In O45 some claims to the ocean have faded with Dystopia and Band of Brothers merging into Order 66 to created the new branches Order 67 and Order 68. This leaves The Rejects, Rejects II, and Zero Tolerance as their primary opposition for now. But where other claims faded away two more have risen to stake a bid in O45. Turtle Time and OCEANS VETERANS are creeping up the charts.

At this time the rim oceans are open and the core oceans will be completely filled by the end of this day most likely. Leaving the question of who will rise in the rim?

DeletedUser43070

technically it is 2-1 and the city break was a glitch in the system apparently

DeletedUser31385

I can edit the information in if you want me to. Just tell me what you need me to add and where. There is a 10000 character limit though.

DeletedUser41523

Thanks for the sticky Figtree! I can just keep adding posts. Other people are also welcome to update and add posts too. Plz no debating it or skewed facts though. Go to the rumor mill or open up a trash talk section if you want to argue results. :p

DeletedUser41523

We just took a town from martfol :p

That's not really important history but good job.

Jan 18th:
Stay winners has returned to being the Winners. Breaking off from Stay Cool it seems. Hoping to get back stories soon.

DeletedUser54421

That's not really important history but good job.

Jan 18th:
Stay winners has returned to being the Winners. Breaking off from Stay Cool it seems. Hoping to get back stories soon.

Hope you get another juicy Interview with Antiochus. Sorry, just couldn't contain my excitement :)

DeletedUser41523

Update As Promised: I sat down and spoke to Warchuck a bit about what led to this point. To directly quote...

WC: "It was a giant difference of opinions. The wanted us to kick half our alliance members out dissolve our alliances and merge to them under their control.
As soon as the pact was agreed to they started making demands. Leadership is arrogant. We could not accept their demands."

TSF: "Will you guys fight it out then?"

WC: "It appears so. Attacks going both ways now."

TSF: "Do you like your chances of beating them?"

WC: "We are the underdogs, but we have exceptionally experienced players. We will do our best."

The SC perspective will soon follow.