The Huns Vs EOTD / LOC / Locness

DeletedUser

Conclusion, Orian and SiCotic, I am holding more of your secrets from the early days of this server. I am more than happy to spill them all on the public server. But I would rather not.

We all have our bad marks in the past, I'll freely admit mine. But trying to call me out of them is utterly foolish. I know them all too well, and I don't keep too many secrets of myself, but I hold quite a few of yours.

Please don't lump me in with anyone ells for secrets as you have none on me, That information about Joseph in public notice. As for me buying joseph25 account well I didn't buy anything. Sic lives in another country and I'm to far away from him to give him any money. But if you must know I just gave gold to a friend,

Yes Nwinder a friend.

The account was given to me and I gave it to my daughter who deleted her other account in Grepolis. All info was sent to Grepolis and the gaming company that owns Grepolis.

In case anyone wants to know this info? Here is a link that you can read about that account being cleared.

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=15677

So my question for you Nwinder is, why do you insisted in referring me to that account and say I have two accounts? My daughter even talks to geert's daughter over Skype. At least 4 people have talked to my daughter that plays Grepolis. Every time you talk about me or joseph you always say it's orain's second account.

I guess a child who is almost 14 can't play this game? Because I know LIEUTENANTCAKE plays and he is the same age as my daughter, in fact I do believe he talked to her as well.

Get over it and move on as you say.

Do I care about SG?

Yes, I care way more than you ever will about SG. As for bainh I gave him my big cities and took a 2000 point city and his other cities in the east. Helped him move to the west and made sure that he could get out of ocean 35 and 45 just to be safe. I stuck up for him when you wouldn't let it go and wanted his head. As for you attacking SG

Yes, you attacked him and others in SG, I never attacked anyone in SG except the ones that attacked me first.

That's all I have to say as I said before I'm finished with explaining why I left SG but most people know and the truth and that's good enough for me.

DeletedUser

Notice when I called Nwinder out on his so called secrets about me, he hasn't posted anymore. :p

I bet now he will post after reading this post, and he'll try to put the blame on everyone else as always.

DeletedUser15049

I dont see how anyone can better their Grepolis game with this much time wasted on elaborate out-of-game-meaningless ranting argument. With such a time consuming game to play why waste time here? I'd say fight your battles where it matters but thats just me. Im goin back to my cave now..

Pot calling Kettle?

Never mind...

DeletedUser

Vigoran, you think you cave can keep you safe? (seriously, that was just a joke because that used to be your profile). Further, than why are you here now? It is absolutely hilarious. "Don't waste your time on the forums, except for me, I can do it because I am the exception"

LOL!

Anyway, I haven't stopped by this thread for several days, and you are entirely incorrect my friend SiCotic. But the point of that is simple: Your hiding in relentless is over.

An enemy agent is an enemy agent, it is that simple. We have now seen the conversations with Greco that he wanted SG-E elites to burn. Greco and Orian had a kushy relationship. Orian is now in a leadership position in the huns. He was using SG-E as a stepping stone to get into that position and was going to let the alliance fry in order to make that happen.

It just so happens, that a few of us are smart enough to catch onto these games before they happen.

This game is a lot like the real world - people want 2 things.

1) Self Survival
2) Self Interest

Most people in the game, there are a few excluded only care about self survival. I mean, when I acted against SG-E it was done out of self-survival, an entire alliance turning pro-hun in our backyard would have brought an end to our little crew. Dysen and I smart enough to understand that.

Oriansport knew, just as SiCotic did and does, that I have my eye on them. They may say things that "destablize" my character, which are by in large are complete and total lies, but nevertheless they fail - because whether they like it or not, we are in positions of power. I made a comment a long time ago - people assume they know what is going on in an alliance, but only the leaders REALLY know what is going on in an alliance.

I talked Nickossa down from rimming SiCotic about 100 times. Dysen talked me down from Rimming Oriansport about a million times. In the end I was 50% right. We should have gotten rid of oriansport while he was still manageable. Nickossa was right, we should have gotten rid of SiCotic when it was manageable. I remember having a conversation with PDizzle and Vhk shortly after Nickossa left as to what we were going to do with SiCotic. Neither of us wanted to move into o15 to take care of him. So we let it be.

All of the current political climate in the west is the fault of a few players not acting at the appropriate time. The blame of that falls squarely on me.

My job was to vanguard the West from Hun Intervention, while I have done alright - I have also failed.

Sparky and Greco circumvented my core on the 25/35 border, sneaking into o15 through o24. That's okay, neither of them wanted to take me head on.

The only person who has taken a city in my core is Makith and for that I give him a huge amount of credit. I took the city from him, but he responded by taking a city from a very good friend, the very next day, and holding despite 4000+ ls being launched.

As far as I am concerned Makith is the only real fighter of the group.

SiCotic you are about 1/8 as talented as Nickossa was. Nickossa was the best player this server has seen, hands down. And the proof of the fact that you are far worthless, is that you are still sitting on a tiny account, accomplishing absolutely zero of your goals. You told me you wanted to be the biggest and the best on the server. What happened to that? Instead you are 118th. Nickossa was a man who did what he said he was going to do. He was face value. Just like me. If I am say I am going to go to do something, I am going to do it.

I have said we are coming for you, and we will accomplish that goal, regardless of how long it takes. You had your chance to take a safe zone in relentless, and you blew it. You are running out of friends fast. As for me? Things stay the same as they have always been. Keep chugging along, drawing up battle plans, finding friends in unexpected places, and preaching to the server that they can stand up against The Huns. The Huns are tumbling. Joe Strunks (who never backs down from a fight) is now in IoA. Greco account is still in vacation. o37 has been cleared by Harbingers. 35 is returning to it's balance zone and the fight goes on in o34. Just as it always has.

The Huns made a failure in o34, pinning all hopes on the little and big island. Well those islands are less important now than ever, why? I'll let you ponder on that one, dear reader.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

strange Nwhiner how you keep bring up my name on alot of false pretenses. Yes I am In vacation mode. You really think I am running away from you or anyone else. Are you really kidding me.
I have never spoken to Sicotic or any other member about having SG burned to the ground. If you are making Fake messages and showing it to the world then I am calling you a lier. Please post here in the next 24 hrs any message that I have posted that says I wanted SG to burn. Yes I am calling you out. The only time Any message I have recieved was from Philney when The harbs was so called friendly to the huns that I was informed that his plans was to have the harbs take out SG. I have those messages and any time anyone wants to see them. As for my relationship with orion and the rest of the Huns members I was always kushy. I respected and support all my fellow members and As for my enemies I was well respected. There was many players in Eotd, and the harbs that respected me and I respected them. Some have left and many are still playing. I have chatted with many players from both sides and always had a great and respectful conversation. So stop your BS and Show me and Delta your proof. Lieing piece of crap.

UPDATED:0 HRS TO GO TO POST YOUR BOGUS MESSAGES NLIER

DeletedUser

An enemy agent is an enemy agent, it is that simple. We have now seen the conversations with Greco that he wanted SG-E elites to burn. Greco and Orian had a kushy relationship. Orian is now in a leadership position in the huns. He was using SG-E as a stepping stone to get into that position and was going to let the alliance fry in order to make that happen.

Nwinder post this conversation because it's news to me, I keep hearing about it yet I've never seen it and it's supposed to be me. I must say you are the biggest manipulator in the game.

Using SG?

Are you joking me? If I wanted to use SG I would of never left as I had all of SG supporting me at the time not like you only 6 or 7 players. So if I wanted to hurt them well the best way to do that would of been to have SG attack LOL at the time. You still like to twist things around don't you Nwinder.

As for relationships.

The only person I ever talked with was Sparky at that time. I might of gotten one or two messages from other Hun members asking me to join or if I was ok? But that was when you guys were attacking me but to say I had a kushy relationship with Greco? When we never talked but one time and he ask me how were things with SG at the time, If we were ok do we need help? It's funny how you post things Nwinder!

So again show me this message?

DeletedUser

So Nlier, you cant produce any true messages. Keeping making your false messages and tell SG alliance more and more lies. Again you just prove yourself as a true Fake and a true lier and a manipulative person using lies after lies to gain nothing. Go back to SG and and spread more lies after lies. Delta knows your true character.

DeletedUser

Greco I know you are my buddy man but reread those messages. That was the Huns plan to keep the peace with SGE until EoTD was gone and then take them out. I expressed concern that I could not pact an alliance and then turn on them and you told me no pacts just keep the peace until we are ready to take them out.

Our council was offering to take out SGE to help you in the beginning but you directed us to EoTD until they were done and then the plan was to go to SGE and then the server was done.

I am not trying to antagonize but you just kind of put me out there...haha.

DeletedUser

Our council was offering to take out SGE to help you in the beginning but you directed us to EoTD until they were done and then the plan was to go to SGE and then the server was done.

philney so let me get this straigt? You were willing to take out SG if Greco said so, and Nwinder attacked SG, That's Ironic!

Here people are saying how bad I am to SG yet you all planned to take out SG until things didn't go your way. Now you guys are allies which is to funny. As everyone tries to justify their actions. But the bottom line is and will always be that SG was apart of me and I cared about them enough to leave so they wouldn't go to war over my views.

I have never turned on them. Only the ones that attacked be which are the members that fallow Nwinder.

Anyway back to this,

You guys had a conversation that I new nothing about, Greco and you talk about SG down fall and my name gets lumped in the conversation.

Nwinder post this
We have now seen the conversations with Greco that he wanted SG-E elites to burn.

SO what's that got to do with me? I've posted many times.

A) Why I left

B) That if I wanted to hurt SG it would been more of advantage to just stay in SG.

C) ]If I did plan to hurt SG? The first thing I would of did was move my daughter to a safe zone. Because I had a hell of a time getting her out of the west.

Nwinder post this
Greco and Orian had a kushy relationship.

Like I said in the previous post I only got to know greco after joining the Huns. We talked once and he was being concerned whether or not I was ok as he and others new that Nwinder wanted to fight with SG. Before that I never talked to Greco.

Nwinder post this
Orian is now in a leadership position in the huns. He was using SG-E as a stepping stone to get into that position and was going to let the alliance fry in order to make that happen.

Now I do appreciate that fiz and sparky trust me enough to have a small part in the alliance. But are you telling me a small leadership position in the Huns is better then the top founder of SG and in a safe zone?

My point to this!

You guys are using my name because some one in the Huns or another alliance had an idea or a plan about how to take down SG. Now you use that as a tool to get your or at least Nwiner's objectives across and try hard to make SG side with you guys,

Well congratulations!

I must say you guys did a great job! What I don't get is everyone in SG complained that they were sick of always supporting the allies and wanted to go there own way, Now they have done a full circle and are right back were they didn't want to be. Yes yes I know that the allies helped SG one or two times of late but that was only because

A) To show SG members that the allies are behind them

B) Because Nwinder was there pushing the issue and tried to justify all the past with a few attacks.

C) To show the leaders of SG who were having a hard time with the members about supporting the front lines and how SG never got any of that in the past.

D) Most of the members know the past, so most of Nwinders and SG leaders' support for all this action comes from a few. Yes, you get other smaller members trying to prove them self but really it's always been the few who have stood behind Nwinder.

Anyway Nwinder likes to lump me into conversations that I know nothing about and use them to justify getting his way. Like I said before I don't usually post unless it's to prove Nwinder wrong.

But you just proved to me that there are no such thing as allies and enemies. People change with the wind.

Just to make this very clear one more time for Nwinder and others.

Greco's relationship with me only came about we after I join the Huns and got to know him just like everyone ells. He is a good guy and I have enjoyed our short friendship. That's all I have to say about Greco.

For everyone has good in them and everyone can change. But one thing I will never change is my friends on both sides unless they choose to not be. My home is the Huns now but like I said

"Yes SG has a little place in heart"

DeletedUser

Greco I know you are my buddy man but reread those messages. That was the Huns plan to keep the peace with SGE until EoTD was gone and then take them out. I expressed concern that I could not pact an alliance and then turn on them and you told me no pacts just keep the peace until we are ready to take them out.

I am not trying to antagonize but you just kind of put me out there...haha.

Phil, if you read the post that Nlier posted saying that he has the messages that i wrote and I have said. I never had or ever heard of any plans to take out SG. I am just calling out Nlier to please post those messages. The time has elapsed and yet he hasnt shown one. He will make an excuss that he was busy to respond..Fake hack...

DeletedUser

Greco stop that....hahah

Orion, you have to stop man you are treading water or backstroking. I will say alot of things about the Huns but I will not outright lie. I know that their plans included taking out SGE and that you were made aware of this upon joining and went along. By not leaving you accepted it. You have officially lost on that point so just admit and accept my friend.

We did agree to take out SGE but the Huns wanted to wait until we took out EoTD. I have nothing to hide here. WE WERE PRO HUN before this all came to a head. We were prepping to move on the Anti Huns until we started getting farmed. As soon as we got the first attack I started looking into what support we could gain if we went anti hun as we had many shared allies.
Many of them reported me to the Huns and more still are coming back around now that we have made such progress against them. You have made your bed Orion so you should do the best you can do to kill off your opponents because there is no talking your way out of it.
I have never had anything to hide. If Sparky had not attacked us and Fizpan had not been so rude (admittedly I was very proactive in response) then we would already be in position and attacking SGE and EoTD and there would be several big players that would have already quit the game. FROM THEIR OWN MOUTHS. But now the tides are turning and the Huns are regretting their choices. I expect that you are as well.

DeletedUser

The proof is in the pudding. Sparky and Greco ran into o15, taking cities from Oriansport and Joseph25. 1+2 = 3. 2 huns moving into SG-E territory, taking cities from the leader of SG-E...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Pretty simple math.

What more proof is required? Why put cities in SG-E stronghold...oh wait...yeah, there is only reason. LOL!

Greco, you are so creative with the names you come up with. They continue to impress me on a day by day basis. Your outright maturity level is staggering. PS (someone else is playing your account) you are running and hiding. You know you wouldn't be able to protect yourself from us, and you are leaving because you are scared to lose a city. I can't believe you take this back to elementary school again. You're like the bully calling people names on the playground lot. It is hilarious.

Man, you guys. You guys need a lot oh help.

(as for the conversations, I think philney has that covered).

So, prove me otherwise Greco.

DeletedUser

Greco stop that....hahah

Orion, you have to stop man you are treading water or backstroking.

That's the problem because I don't and you guys do, It's Ironic that everything you say you guys are doing now. This is all BS as of now you guys want to bake up SG, Like I said before Nwinder had a plan.

You talk with him on the phone philney all the time, so don't come on here and make your self so innocent. When you and Nwinder talk about my phony relationship before with Greco and other stuff that never happen.

What you were really talking about was you and Nwinders relationship. All this talk that you and Nwinder have painted is really just you guys..

From friendship to braking up of SG, this is all you guys and for all the other BS.

As for Nwinder

The plan all along was to get Nwinders agenda across and when he couldn't he has ask the leaders that are fallowing him to bake up SG well like I always said in the past. Where ever Nwinder goes he kills an alliance,

I was right and it's sad that the leaders will do this. It just tells me that a few players who hold founders rights, Hold up an entire alliance and make them all to scatter. So after they can force all the SG members later when the members of SG have no choice but to join other alliances to do the things they try to get members to do in SG but failed.

I would suggest everyone that doesn't want to be involved with Nwinder to join Relentless.

DeletedUser

I have an agenda. You have an agenda. Philney and Greco have an agenda. We all have agenda's. Mine is PERFECTLY clear. Philney's is perfectly clear. Greco's is perfectly clear. Orian, what is your agenda?

So Orian, I ask you a question if you are brave enough to answer it. A brief answer is all that is required. If you loved SG-E as much as you say you did, and you knew I would push my agenda no matter what, why would you lie in bed with the huns, compromising your alliance? Remembering that o25 and o15 were at one time a safe zone from the huns. You could have left the status quo, never befriended sparky and greco, and kept those oceans safe from The Huns and we would have left you alone. Keeping those oceans safe from the huns, would have met that SG-E would have been safe from ever having to really join in the war.

You put them in a position, by jumping to The Huns part II, of having to make a choice. Cool about 5 of them have chosen to stick with you and join Relentless...but the rest, have not chosen you. Get over it. You and I forced the issue brother. It is that simple. They had to chose, pro-hun or anti-hun. It was that simple. You knew I would not allow neutrality (esp. with you giving cities to huns and growing in hun territory) and knew most of us wouldn't. Stop putting it all on me, and look inwards my friend. Sure, I forced your hand. But you showed your true colors. Guess what, so did I. I'll do whatever it takes to keep fighting The Huns. You'll do whatever it takes to save your own hide.

Hide however you want, your plan failed. It is that simple. Plans fail. My plan of having a training alliance with you as a leader failed. I admit when I fail. I tried to take a city from JSouthern recently and failed. I fail all the time. But you can't keep dwelling in the past. You create a plan. If it fails, you move to plan B. It is really that simple brother. Past intervention, dwelling on things, making up stories, defiling names, etc. they are all meaningless drivel. Things pan out how they pan out - there is only so much you can do. We tried to save o36. We failed. You tuck your tail and run away for a day and the next day come right back. You have to keep trying with new plans, not sticking to same broken idea day after day. Adaptation man, adaptation. That is what being a leader is about. Adapting. All you have to do is adapt to your environments. Did I fail at that sometimes? Of course. I am man enough to admit it. Once PDizzle, VHk and Nickossa were gone - I failed to adapt. There were 100 factors in the downfall of LoC, but the number one factor was me failing adapt to new climates, new people, new friends, new foes, etc.

Jeez man, seriously.

(p.s. I would not openly suggest people move to relentless, a) it tips us off they are taking in hun sympathizers b) destabilizes their relationship with both sides and c) places them in a position they don't want to be in)

Sun Tzu teaches us to always give our enemies a graceful way out, right? (thanks philney) I am offering you yours right now.

I have told you how my plans have failed. I am an out and out failure. But I am still here trying. You are the same, sometimes plans fail, but you are still here trying. That is commendable. Most people just quit after losing a city or two, or having a plan fail (we have seen it on both sides of the war non-stop) - but those of us, who are brave - keep on going. It is people like us, love us or hate us, that make this an actual game worth playing.

The people who make do with the little time on their hands to help out and do their part, they are the people that matter. Those who keep trying no matter the circumstances. You are one of those people. There is no need to defend or justify past actions, just move past them. Life has changed, the climate has changed, attitudes have changed. Everything has changed. We can't keep clinging to the past. The future shall be your salvation.

DeletedUser

Jeez man, seriously.

(p.s. I would not openly suggest people move to relentless, a) it tips us off they are taking in hun sympathizers b) destabilizes their relationship with both sides and c) places them in a position they don't want to be in)

Sun Tzu teaches us to always give our enemies a graceful way out, right? (thanks philney) I am offering you yours right now.

I have told you how my plans have failed. I am an out and out failure. But I am still here trying. You are the same, sometimes plans fail, but you are still here trying. That is commendable. Most people just quit after losing a city or two, or having a plan fail (we have seen it on both sides of the war non-stop) - but those of us, who are brave - keep on going. It is people like us, love us or hate us, that make this an actual game worth playing.

The people who make do with the little time on their hands to help out and do their part, they are the people that matter. Those who keep trying no matter the circumstances. You are one of those people. There is no need to defend or justify past actions, just move past them. Life has changed, the climate has changed, attitudes have changed. Everything has changed. We can't keep clinging to the past. The future shall be your salvation.

Well Nwinder it is nice to see you admit that you did have a plan and I'm glad people got to know the truth about you and SG,

As for members from SG joining Relentless?

Are you telling me that who ever joins Relentless is a spy?

Second if members join Relentless then you are going to consider them as an enemy? I mean they are neutral and you have a pact with them. Also you are saying that people from SG can't join a neutral alliance and it's either jump on board with one of our allies or nothing. If you even choose a neutral alliance then they will be hunted down?

I think you need a reality check Nwinder

But glad to see you at least admit some things. I always kept saying to SG members that Nwinder had at least one more trick up his sleeve. Now we know SG was useless to you and now you've got others slinging that famous tune of yours. So of cause you are feeling a little bit more of a jump in your step. I get it you can change your tactics and the way you speak on the forums. But hear's the thing Nwinder, There is one thing you will never be able to change.

You showed your true self.

Anyway best of luck with your new alliance. We will see how long it last.

DeletedUser

Hey Nlier, nwhiner or what ever N i want to call you..You never knew of my agenda. You really think I was going after SG?????????? Now that i am not playing the game because Real Life and additional $40,000 in my pocket, I dont have the time to commit to this game. If you see I created a small base of operation in the 25 ocean so that I can attack EOTD from the the rear. Make you guys pull your support from ocean 35 to defend 25. It was never about me going after SG. To this day I have not once attack SG member. I even spoke to bianh in the past where he wanted SG to be friends with the huns. There was so much more that meets the eye and you are so blinded by your hatred to the huns and to me that you just spread lies after lies. As for phil we have had our talks then and now and we always have a great chat. To bad i cant play as I used to as for this game might be really different. So keep up with your false propaganda Nwhatever because everyone in delta knows who you are.

DeletedUser

Oh man, you two are like broken records. Keep on going and going.

It is getting so boring...YAWN.

DeletedUser

Oh man, you two are like broken records.

Boring, hmm maybe when it's time for you to answer some questions.

As for me keep going on?

You throw out some accusations and then, when people chalange you on them you say it's getting boring. That's kind of reticulated don't you think. This is my hole point about you from day one.

You are a pathological lire that will say anything and do anything

Keep on going and going.

It is getting so boring...YAWN.

Well, If you read I just said it was nice that you finaly admit to somethings and moved on to Relentless which was new in response to your last post. But you avoided the question about SG members joining Relentless.

So I will ask you again. Oo

Are you telling me that who ever joins Relentless is a spy?

Second if members join Relentless then you are going to consider them as an enemy? I mean they are neutral and you have a pact with them. Also you are saying that people from SG can't join a neutral alliance and it's either jump on board with one of our allies or nothing. If you even choose a neutral alliance then they will be hunted down?

DeletedUser

So Orian, I ask you a question if you are brave enough to answer it. A brief answer is all that is required. If you loved SG-E as much as you say you did, and you knew I would push my agenda no matter what, why would you lie in bed with the huns

Oh forgot to answer your question but are you serious?

You need to put on your reading glasses and go back through all my post as I have explained it countless of times. Since you choose to keep making that your justification on everything associate with me and SG.

It seems you choose to read only what you want to read and throw out the rest.

DeletedUser

Hey Nlier, nwhiner or what ever N i want to call you..You never knew of my agenda. You really think I was going after SG?????????? Now that i am not playing the game because Real Life and additional $40,000 in my pocket, I dont have the time to commit to this game. If you see I created a small base of operation in the 25 ocean so that I can attack EOTD from the the rear. Make you guys pull your support from ocean 35 to defend 25. It was never about me going after SG. To this day I have not once attack SG member. I even spoke to bianh in the past where he wanted SG to be friends with the huns. There was so much more that meets the eye and you are so blinded by your hatred to the huns and to me that you just spread lies after lies. As for phil we have had our talks then and now and we always have a great chat. To bad i cant play as I used to as for this game might be really different. So keep up with your false propaganda Nwhatever because everyone in delta knows who you are.

I did speak with you at one point, to both you and sparky. This was when I was "on the run" with no alliance to take shelter in (yes I was a refugee) and with members from EoTD and LoC racing to take my cities. Sparky and Greco were my friends, they helped me to move out of these troubled oceans to find solace in the Huns.

But when SGE finally sprung into being, I was given a second chance by sparky and orian to join them, a chance to renew myself as a player. I joined them, and in a few weeks, things had progressed from neutrality with the Huns, to being enemies with LoC, then to actually allying the Huns, and then to merging with them.

Then Sparky decided to kick all of SGE out of the Huns to "save space" or "prune the tree", something like that. I was devastated, I thought that I had been a friend to Sparky and Greco, or at least was friendly with them. I joined SGE again and we helped it progress as an alliance. I did want SGE to go pro-Hun at a time, but that was when I bathed daily in the propaganda given to me by Orian and Lead. It seemed the two players I looked up to both wanted pro-Hun-ship for SGE, and I respected their ideas.

We grew, faced internal troubles, Lead quit, Orian joined the Huns, we were racked with leadership problems, membership cooperation. I grew to be anti-Hun from a combination of several things: influence from my friends and allies, watching the struggle between LoL, EotD with the Huns, and from reading up in the external forums. I learned that greco and sparky were not as I thought they were. Greco, on these forums, is very immature, and is very repetitive in his insults against Nwinder. Sparky seemed indecisive when I saw his forum posts, though I still respect his prowess and skill in playing the game. Orian, oh Orian, was always a friend to me. But he did one thing that I found unacceptable. He left SGE for the Huns, in an excuse of "saving the alliance from the wrath of Nwinder" or something. After he left, SGE was never the same. And when I saw my old friend Orian arguing with Nwinder (didn't know him very well yet) here on the externals, I found that Nwinder had his arguments based in fact and backed up with logic, while Orian and Greco and BN pelted him with the same questions and insults day after day.

Sorry for the long post, was just trying to explain why I became Anti-Hun and helped SGE join that path in the first place.