The Jerry Springer Thread! (AKA Trash Talk Central!!!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

So things seem to be heating up here in Delos so I figured its time for us to make a thread for heated debates and off topic trash talking...Just to make the mod's life easier as I remember how much hell Metalcore went through on Pella because some threads got out of hand. Lets make our mod's life easier....And our lives more interesting and trash talk here...Exploro and Deboy (;

So I hear there was a fire in 45...Currently we're putting it out as Hellfire just lost one of its leaders with almost no fight for him in any of his three cities. This has got to be the worst alliance LD has faced to date as they also think biremes are offensive units LOL. Honestly if you want to see a bigger bust than Cam Newton just look at Hellfire. :D

How about you guys? Who sucks? Who is the lowest, most pathetic, excuse of a team you know? Outside of Myrmidons.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5554

Time to fuel the fire in this bore of an external! :D

DeletedUser

Well since this is the trash talking thread....

I think Exploro is one of the worst leaders i have seen in Delos so far. He should step down and let Rhaurc run the alliance as the commander and chief. Rhaurc would get more objectives accomplished in a shorter amount of time if he didn't have to get Exploro approval for everything. B]Rhaurc[/B] would also strive to work with other alliances instead of keeping them at arms length. Which would help the perception of Aurora...

What i have yet to understand: Since you want to protect HORDE members from LD, ER and (E.O.D) why don't you let the active member join under your banner? Then there would be no more problems, everyone would be happy. We could go back to hunting MRA's.

DeletedUser

Argonauts and Kingdom Of Heaven are complete and utter trash. Six player taking 3 cities off the first and 2 off the second. That is just sad.

DeletedUser5554

Rhaurc would make a great leader I think you should let him have a little more free reign Ex...Maybe when we talked about refugees he could get back to me like he always does and we could get more done...Obviously allies are his priority but you have other interests from my POV. :p

Also Deboy raises a good point about HORDE.

And Mosert ahhh MRA's you should try Hellfire though they are so easy so far.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Now, for something completely off topic!... I like cows.....

DeletedUser

lol hahah :))... you should she great :D... i like my mother too

DeletedUser

Exploro is definitely one of the more respectable leaders to post on these forums, I presume it is his ideology that provokes strife, as opposed to genuine ability?

DeletedUser5554

This just in Hellfire can't handle the heat they run like kitties to Wolfpack! D:

DeletedUser

Well since this is the trash talking thread....

I think Exploro is one of the worst leaders i have seen in Delos so far. He should step down and let Rhaurc run the alliance as the commander and chief. Rhaurc would get more objectives accomplished in a shorter amount of time if he didn't have to get Exploro approval for everything. B]Rhaurc[/B] would also strive to work with other alliances instead of keeping them at arms length. Which would help the perception of Aurora...

What i have yet to understand: Since you want to protect HORDE members from LD, ER and (E.O.D) why don't you let the active member join under your banner? Then there would be no more problems, everyone would be happy. We could go back to hunting MRA's.

Exploro's best interests lie with Aurora, its members and allies. Exploro didnt recruit members with half a heart and disappear when the alliance was built, it was a genuine recruitment policy by a genuine founder. Exploro is what was written on the tin, he holds nobody to ransom in the alliance and will ALWAYS stand by the family. He cannot demand trust, he has to earn it. His troops belong to the family, his cities belong to the family. Does he commit to another alliance, or roll over to a better ranked alliance that tells him to? I dont think he does. So does this make him a bad person in the alliance? According to Deboy1 and maybe a few others it does..

DeletedUser5554

exploro's best interests lie with aurora, its members and allies. Exploro didnt recruit members with half a heart and disappear when the alliance was built.

hope?
Rawr.PNG

More Rawr.PNG

nope :/

And nobody asked you to "roll over" we asked you to do what you said you would do and a whole hearted manner...Is this too difficult to be asked of Aurora at this time?

Last edited:

DeletedUser5554

Uhhhh I was always with LD and never in another alliance haha....DW was actually my friend from Pella. But you did recruit half hearted members. And I don't see how our origins affect who we are? Last I checked we did very fine for ourselves even if DW didn't stick to see it. Are you just looking for cheesy shots to make rationalize your actions or something?...Because i'm not gonna lie that's really just confirming what Deboy is saying and I think reinforces his Rhaurc argument to be honest.

Maybe instead of pawning off blame you should just own up to your actions. It seems that you like to call out me a little bit but when it comes down to it when I made a mistake I kinda admitted it and maned up to it NOT looked for really weird off topic statements to throw out there as an excuse....You can ask Mike, Chilli, Hassan, and Forseti and they would confirm this.

DeletedUser

Exploro is definitely one of the more respectable leaders to post on these forums, I presume it is his ideology that provokes strife, as opposed to genuine ability?

Doubt it.

DeletedUser

I will second the fact that Nod always owns up to his actions. He did it it all the worlds we have played together in, even in worlds I haven't I have seen him own up to his actions.

DeletedUser

Exploro's best interests lie with Aurora, its members and allies. Exploro didnt recruit members with half a heart and disappear when the alliance was built, it was a genuine recruitment policy by a genuine founder. Exploro is what was written on the tin, he holds nobody to ransom in the alliance and will ALWAYS stand by the family. He cannot demand trust, he has to earn it. His troops belong to the family, his cities belong to the family. Does he commit to another alliance, or roll over to a better ranked alliance that tells him to? I dont think he does. So does this make him a bad person in the alliance? According to Deboy1 and maybe a few others it does..

Why are you talking in third-person? Is that a manifest of your genuine ability?

DeletedUser

Uhhhh I was always with LD and never in another alliance haha....DW was actually my friend from Pella. But you did recruit half hearted members. And I don't see how our origins affect who we are? Last I checked we did very fine for ourselves even if DW didn't stick to see it. Are you just looking for cheesy shots to make rationalize your actions or something?...Because i'm not gonna lie that's really just confirming what Deboy is saying and I think reinforces his Rhaurc argument to be honest.

Maybe instead of pawning off blame you should just own up to your actions. It seems that you like to call out me a little bit but when it comes down to it when I made a mistake I kinda admitted it and maned up to it NOT looked for really weird off topic statements to throw out there as an excuse....You can ask Mike, Chilli, Hassan, and Forseti and they would confirm this.

Lacking Diplomacy is DW's alliance. He recruited the members,built the alliance and then left. = Yet you think you can judge me as a founder? And DW is this great friend, I mean was that the tactic from the start, to dupe your members? I dont jump onto a server and send out a quality invite to recruit good loyal members, only to let them down because my attentions are elsewhere. I mean fair play for stepping in Nodcrush on the alliance DW built. But dont knock any of the other alliance founders that all stuck by their recruitment policy.

By the way, there is no Rhaurc arguement.

As for Deboy1 and what he says = lol, he will do anything you say. Roll over, fetch, sit, good boy..:)

DeletedUser

A trash talk thread is fine. Just, unlike the show, keep things somewhat civil ;)

DeletedUser29066

A trash talk thread is fine. Just, unlike the show, keep things somewhat civil ;)

You mean ...... no hitting each other with folding chairs, hair pulling or eye gauging? Can I at least have an affair with someone's sister while married to their mother?:p