The Jerry Springer Thread! (AKA Trash Talk Central!!!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser29066

Nod, yo momma so fat that when Aurora wanted to kick her out for spying they had to grease the door frame and hold a twinkie on the other side just to get her through.

DeletedUser

I have to say as a member of LD, yes I joined because of DW, but I am just as pleased with the current leadership team that has taken over in his absence. Certainly don't feel "let down" or "mislead"

DeletedUser29066

I have to say as a member of LD, yes I joined because of DW, but I am just as pleased with the current leadership team that has taken over in his absence. Certainly don't feel "let down" or "mislead"

Thanks buddy. See, that wasn't so hard, and your family has been released as promised:D

DeletedUser

Nodcrush, Hassan al-sabbah and DeathwishX13 ...all in the same alliance together haha

DeletedUser

I believe mathchew when he said he was drunk and did it for a laugh. Even the myrmaids aren't stupid enough to post a spies name on a forum and they certainly wouldn't have wasted 2 cs on him if he was a spy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

I believe mathchew when he said he was drunk and did it for a laugh. Even the myrmaids aren't stupid enough to post a spies name on a forum and they certainly wouldn't have wasted 2 cs on him if he was a spy

I believed that a guy was drunk once AND that his wife left him which caused him to be drunk....Ended up being a fatal mistake in Ithica. Either way there's smart risks and dumb risks. That one is MRA level dumb. And who knows maybe Mathchew is telling the truth. But I and many others can explain that taking the risk isn't worth finding out.

DeletedUser

If he's spying he's doing one hell of a job of convincing us we want him anyway :) no one amasses that much abp on the alliance they're spying for.

DeletedUser5554

Double agent? Myrmidons is an MRA so obviously there's targets to take down with no real damage. :p

DeletedUser

Rhaurc he's a spy. But you believe what ever helps you sleep at night.

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

Just a reminder to keep things clean as well as avoid ban discussion. Otherwise I'm trying to let you guys do your own thing. :)

Thanks

DeletedUser5554

If claim info gets out then he doesn't have a case of the drunks. He has a case of the "caught in the actinitis" its a rather common problem really and i'll prescribe a medicine called "SKY" (Stop Kidding Yourselves). Should cure the problem right up. Next thing you know they'll probably throw units at him just to confuse you more. :p

DeletedUser29066

Frenemies. A term I thought was was reserved for use on stupid TV sitcoms and reality shows. Now becoming a reality in Delos:pro:

DeletedUser

Baagggh Num

Bagggggghh Num

Bom Bom Bom Bom Bom Bom

Bagggh Num

Theres something evil lurking out there in the water.