The Jerry Springer Thread! (AKA Trash Talk Central!!!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Argonauts and Kingdom Of Heaven are complete and utter trash. Six player taking 3 cities off the first and 2 off the second. That is just sad.

Ha, my homie Amirashah speaking the truth, tell em.

DeletedUser

What about the man with no bottom half walking around on his hands? Is that allowed?

Hassan, hate to be the one to tell you this, but it's not your baby, it's Nods.

DeletedUser

Nod's momma is so fat, she sat on InnoGames and another world popped out. By my count she has been sitting on them every four days...

DeletedUser5554

Lacking Diplomacy is DW's alliance. He recruited the members,built the alliance and then left. = Yet you think you can judge me as a founder? And DW is this great friend, I mean was that the tactic from the start, to dupe your members? I dont jump onto a server and send out a quality invite to recruit good loyal members, only to let them down because my attentions are elsewhere. I mean fair play for stepping in Nodcrush on the alliance DW built. But dont knock any of the other alliance founders that all stuck by their recruitment policy.

By the way, there is no Rhaurc arguement.

As for Deboy1 and what he says = lol, he will do anything you say. Roll over, fetch, sit, good boy..:)

You do realize I've made a name for myself for building alliances from the ground up right? And never have I went back on my ideals to get a few quick replacements in...Mosert was actually there in Theta where I built a top 12 from the ground up surrounded by several great premades. Then I did it again on Omicron before joining TU (EVO), then again on Tau, then on Ithica. So basically you're saying because I filled in with 2 others i'm not a good leader? Again we'll defer back to Mosert who was in BoM with me on Pella that alliance ended up being a huge bust leadership wise for a bit until I was trusted to actually step up and organize ops....Then we started rimming multi city players in a day, taking down entire islands, and conquering southern 55 and then 56...After I left? Well BoM doesn't exist anymore...And i'm pretty sure DW never "duped" anyone. Or do you think I duped everyone by stepping up? I mean if you're idea of a "dupe" is countless leaders rimmed, and entire alliance running like hell to other teams for safety, while working as a solid team. Then yeah I guess...But in the end I fail to see you're point on how i'm a bad leader...?

And nah I'm pretty sure deboy had an argument for Rhaurc being leader...

DeletedUser

I would love to know which alliance you think orders the empire of death around like a dog? I am assuming you think LD or ER calls the shots am i right?

DeletedUser5554

He doesn't really have a reason...He's just trying to throw negative attention on me because he doesn't like the hot seat...Exploro this is exactly why people think Rhaurc is the right pick with all due respect. Rather than own up you like to play the blame game. Where as from what my impression of Rhaurc is he will step up and work with us...Not in his own little world.

There's a big difference between being pushed around and just crying because everyone is now questioning what the stability of Aurora is due to random MRAish recruitment and refusing to actually do your part in YOUR OWN agreement terms. Take it from Deboy and especially from Mosert. If three veterans say something is wrong over there then its a good chance something is wrong over there.

So honestly pointing at everyone else's leadership abilities and saying we're not getting it right is like pot calling kettle black.

DeletedUser29786

I think more leaders should talk in the third person... it inspires a sort of respect/fear for said leader. I don't know if Exploro is crazy and I don't want to find out! All hail!

haha, jk jk

Entertaining thread, + rep to you all for making me smile.

DeletedUser

Bois

Ive just come back to this thread 12-24 hrs later.Started reading from my last comment,read the 1st post,and part of the 2nd.
i then skipped (merily*) to "Post Quik Reply"
So in a nutshell,I unno what yall posted.
If I may peel a few layers back now plox.
Rharc,I called you out on a number of times,whilst I was in Au, to post your explanation in Ally forum,you and a couple of others.
Spoked via PM to another Au member briefly,cant remember who,who was the 1st one to tell me,to leave it alone.

While you where banned,I also had exploro tell me to leave it alone.
I made 2 posts and a thread about the matter.

It all got swept under the rug,to the point that I felt the need to leave, so I did.

Magned to get hold of the actual recruiter of LD,Noddy,who is my neighbour!!!

Smack me down and he sent me an invite,not w/o looking a my ABP I might add.

You wouldnt think I was a turtle,truth is,I got his,and he dun no it.

Anyways:

I aint read the thread since my last post.
If you havnt noticed,Im calling you out again.
And Exploro.
No beef here EX.
At all Bro.

Im a Kiwi.
From NZ (New Zealand)
My GMT is UTC+12,yep,12 ahead of server time.

Ive hand my rant.Be back in 24 hours as Im a regular on the J.Springer show.
Now yall no where you seen me from.

Anyway,I played touch rugby today after work and I scored.
A Try,not with the ladies ;P (Are we alowed to lie in this forum?)
Ok-Ok,she is my wife,so Igess I got 2 touchdown today!
Not like them LIONS
GO THE PACKERS!

i BLAME hASSAN FOR THE RANT
Caps.

You where caught in the crossfire.
Between stardom and freedom.
You where caught on the steel breeze.

Come on you legend,from far away places.
Come on you Martor*,you legend,and shine.

FYI,I think Rauc would be good in EXploros absence.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BTW I think the sooner Au merg with LD,the better.
Beats goin to war with us.

Again,Just IMO is all.

v55

Post this right now Derek.
KGO.

Google All Blacks Haka.

Im in the Vid.

Then google Kia Kaha and check ot the wiki!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Repent I have no idea what you're talking about, mainly because the only memory of you I have is how some people were at your leaving and sharing everything (although on that second score it would be hypocritical to complain) and of course your scathing remarks here and in the shared forum.
plus rep on the great country you come from :) shame we lost the last one

DeletedUser

The point of my post being Nodcrush, is that you want me step aside because I dont roll over when you say so. Lets face it, Nodcrush loves power(evidence of this can be found on his home page and the continuous history lessons). And because Exploro dosnt roll over so to speak, it upsets him and his objective are to then try and get Rhaurc in the "hot seat" instead. As you are thinking he will roll over. But I doubt he will either.

EoD, ER, LD and Aurora should all have their own strategies to long term survival in Delos. So far Deboy1 and Nodcrush questions the leadership in Aurora.

However, the leadership remains very stable and like I mentioned earlier, unlike LD our members got what they signed on for, which is an active founder. There are no problems here and the alliance is building nicely. I admit I never had the pulling power in the early stages of the world to get all the top ranking players like DW managed(his invite letter was very well put and far better than anything I sent). But hey, im still happy with the guys we have on board. And unlike DW I never let them down.

Rhaurc is our ocean 44 leader and his position is very well respected within Aurora. Anything that goes on in o44 will be through Rhaurc and yes he is a great guy, very likeable and im sure you get along with him very well.

The recruitment policy within Aurora is like it always has been, in line with our long term strategy. Maybe it confuses you? Im not sure. Maybe you want to have say on who Aurora recruit? Again im not sure. But we recruit the players we see that will benefit the long term goal of the alliance rather than the short term. I am not like Deboy1 where I conquer one of my own members because he didnt help with an op, or did I recruit and build an alliance then bail out on them like DW did.

Nodcrush I havnt called you a bad leader either. The world needs guys like you and Deboy1, so lets hope we are all here for the long haul. Maybe judgement day will come later on who were great/poor leaders?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

Firstly i want to know how ER gets draged into this fest of moaning, we have our own long term strategies on survival in this world and One of them is that we know who our friends are.
Now onto the subject in hand, i think the main complaints so far have been about recruiting and strategy of certain alliances. I am not going to name names as they will know who i am talking about but here's a recent incident we had to sort out, we sniped a W.P CS at a city near one of ours and decided to make it ours only to receive a message saying that the player who was being hit and claimed in a shared forum should not be attacked or taken as he was moving into a certain alliance, this is just One of several recent incidents that we had to sort out.
We need to be all singing from the same sheet if we are to survive.
All the smaller alliances falling out are just giving the chance to the MRA,s to sit back and grow. Lets get this sorted and move forward.
And the idea of setting up a leadership group is so that if a leader leaves the rest are still there to sort any problems so DW leaving Delos is no problem to anyone and nothing to do with anyone else, all the LD members new what they were signing up for and still receive it.

DeletedUser29066

However, the leadership remains very stable and like I mentioned earlier, unlike LD our members got what they signed on for, which is an active founder. There are no problems here and the alliance is building nicely. I admit I never had the pulling power in the early stages of the world to get all the top ranking players like DW managed(his invite letter was very well put and far better than anything I sent). But hey, im still happy with the guys we have on board. And unlike DW I never let them down.

DW is ancient history. For whatever reasons he made his choice, no hard feelings, good luck to him. C'est la vie. LD has the leaders it needs to get the job done.:cool:

DeletedUser5554

The point of my post being Nodcrush, is that you want me step aside because I dont roll over when you say so. Lets face it, Nodcrush loves power(evidence of this can be found on his home page and the continuous history lessons). And because Exploro dosnt roll over so to speak, it upsets him and his objective are to then try and get Rhaurc in the "hot seat" instead. As you are thinking he will roll over. But I doubt he will either.

EoD, ER, LD and Aurora should all have their own strategies to long term survival in Delos. So far Deboy1 and Nodcrush questions the leadership in Aurora.

Rhaurc is our ocean 44 leader and his position is very well respected within Aurora. Anything that goes on in o44 will be through Rhaurc and yes he is a great guy, very likeable and im sure you get along with him very well.

The recruitment policy within Aurora is like it always has been, in line with our long term strategy. Maybe it confuses you? Im not sure. Maybe you want to have say on who Aurora recruit? Again im not sure. But we recruit the players we see that will benefit the long term goal of the alliance rather than the short term. I am not like Deboy1 where I conquer one of my own members because he didnt help with an op, or did I recruit and build an alliance then bail out on them like DW did.

Nodcrush I havnt called you a bad leader either. The world needs guys like you and Deboy1, so lets hope we are all here for the long haul. Maybe judgement day will come later on who were great/poor leaders?

"Roll over?" As I've said nobody is making you roll over for anything Exploro if anything you're trying to beat you're chest and make us roll over. LD is actually very tolerant of things going on and only asks you watch the recruitment a tad bit? Why should you listen outside of farms and refugees? Because those players are also spies something that I believe Aurora struggled with for a bit when someone was tipping off Myrmidons to LD sieges? Oh right its not Aurora so no problem keeping that one I guess. It's stupid incidents like that, that keeps me and many others wondering what's going on in Aurora. Someone blatantly spies on you and you let him go...FYI Myrmidons found a few more of our sieges. That endangers the team Ex its not about you rolling over there's a big difference between being a lap dog and being team oriented. If Aurora wants to actually do well and get help with its enemies it should try putting on it's big girl panties and at least working with everyone. This is why I'd prefer Rhaurc he actually does try and sees this it's not because I think he, or anyone, will roll over. When Rhaurc and I talk we often can discuss strategy not policy. When you and I talk it's like speaking to a kid who's upset that he won't get his way. Listen to a little reason here if everyone but you is saying you're wrong then maybe its highly possible that you could be wrong?

I'll put it bluntly Exploro if you want to work with us that's fine. If not that's fine too. But kindly let me and everyone else know instead of doing this stuff because at the end of the day that's what a mature and competent leader would do. :)

@Mike I couldn't agree more.

@Hassan exactly LD players still got what they signed up for so I think they're very happy. :D

DeletedUser

Wow people fighting viciously over here! My neck of the woods seems rather dull compared to all of this lol.
My favorite comment so far is this one
Nod's momma is so fat, she sat on InnoGames and another world popped out. By my count she has been sitting on them every four days...

Show's someone truly daring and having guts haha. (P.S. just cause I thought it was funny doesn't mean I agree nod! :) )

DeletedUser29066

Nod's momma so fat she was on a deserted island and Aurora thought she was a city and claimed her:p