The Killer Bunnies (The Adams Family) Gloat Fest

DeletedUser14887

I've tried to clear all okamido's cities and I found that most of his cities near the border of 62/63/72/73 do not have any birs or ls :eek:
That's an amazing :eek: Seems like he is not original okamido. Okamido i knew had a lot of birs and ls. What's happened? :-?

DeletedUser

Seems like he is not original okamido.

Why is everything a conspiracy to you guys??? You miss the point that everyone makes. Just because a guy changed his playing style doesn't mean he's someone else. It's means he adjusted his game. Players do that without changing themselves...it's called growth.

And, I don't know where I made the comment that I think you guys are after me because I left your alliance. I don't think that and never did. I didn't say that I had nothing to do with your "war", but that keeps coming up. I've owned up to everything I can be accused of being responsible for but, somehow you make it about something else. It is sad.

And Yogi, we could had this same conversation in PM, but you blocked me because...I don't even know. We don't have to talk, I just wanted to clear the air.

DeletedUser

I've tried to clear all okamido's cities and I found that most of his cities near the border of 62/63/72/73 do not have any birs or ls :eek:
That's an amazing :eek: Seems like he is not original okamido. Okamido i knew had a lot of birs and ls. What's happened? :-?

Hey Bala,

I think I had about 20 or so defensive cities, but only half were bireme. I had come to prefer 1,500-2,000 land defense troops with fast transports, to just biremes. That way I could lend support to people at a faster clip. With my LS cities..it really doesn't take much to knock out 150-200 LS...could probably be done with just 50-75 LS attacking the harbor.

If my cities seem like they were cleared out, it is probably because RDLM went after the BP. I know some of my old mates were testing everyday to see when they went ghost, and they were in prime real estate between the two empires. They were also fully stacked except for the cities that I launched my attacks from on the opening night of the fight, and the cities that were deeep in KB territory that I knew I would lose in the first volley.

I just kick myself for what happened, because this dust up looked like it was going to be fun.

DeletedUser14887

LOL, RDLM is growing up :p Well done, my friends. KB will leave you in peace for a long time because we don't have enough CP to take your cities and we are going to teach Karpool a lesson what the "loser" meant :D so you guys can grow up before all of you run into VM :D. I was wondered why lots of people with lots of cities joined one of the worst alliance in this world, are they sim players like you?:eek:
I've checked top 20 players of RDLM and found that they have so many battle points, but I don't know why they only conquered ghost or none-alliance players or inactives :eek: Can anyone explain me why?:heh:

DeletedUser

This thread makes me chuckle.

So is the war still raging or has it died down?

DeletedUser6948

A brief hiccup is all we're already reforming. Someone unhappy with the new leadership decided to reset not only his account but the alliance as well.
While I understand that he was upset, I think it was unfair of him to do it.

DeletedUser

lol, and they are back again, after a serious slim fast diet