The longest running joke in Omicron!

DeletedUser

Zodd may not move to HW. That is a reasonable, respectable decision.

Or a cowards decision, it all depends on your perspective. It's easy to talk a big talk, but if you aren't willing to back it up on equal playing ground, then that is all it is

If he doesn't move and Barn really needs a peace of Alpha I will take him it is as simple as that.

Bring it. Currently our alliances have an NAP, so "my peace" will have to wait.

Barnaban, If you wanted to play in Omnicorn, I know of a few people that dropped out of Evo after the down grade. Why didn't you join back up? There where accounts that could have been transferred

Multi accounting is against the rules of Grepo. Unless you know a way to take accounts and transfer them to different users, than i am not interested in skirting the rules simply to whip up on Alpha, so thanks, but no thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Multi accounting is only against the rules if they are in the same world. As long as you don't have another account in Omni you could have joined back up. It is only a problem when you have more than one account on the same world. For example, Robbyn44 of Theta is also xamchee in Pi, but since they aren't playing the same world no rules have been broken. I also know of several players who are not moving to hero worlds because one, they have never colonized (if I had not gotten this account I would not be able to play HW), they don't believe in that HW represents, or they don't think they would have time for more than one world. Is this cowardly? I sure don't think so.

DeletedUser

To say come and get me here (where he would have a 54 to 1 advantage, or even a 54 to 26 advantage depending on the account i took over), but then not be willing to start from scratch on an even playing field, if it isn't cowardice, is at least something similar.

I would be more then happy to meet Zod on an even playing field. If you have a 54 city account waiting for me, then let me know.

DeletedUser

I had like 8 birs left in that city... I was wondering why they wouldnt die, kept getting hundreds of reports and BP... Now I know why :p

DeletedUser

@ kanga, well them obviously I meant 2 but thanks for pointing that out there.

@ Evic..................Something :p

DeletedUser

Didnt know non Omicrons were also interested in Omicron.. Our wars are that famous.. All thanks to Evolution ;)

DeletedUser

Evic, you there love? I said something and I'm still waiting on your reply.

DeletedUser

Haha I'm not your love hobo, this ain't no Beatles hippy love shiza. I was just riding the coat tails of our recent alpha victory though, I couldn't get something of my own to brag about. :) It's all good, I ain't all that anyways. Did this recent set back postpone your devious little scheme?

DeletedUser

Set back? My little hunny bunny, can't you count? The score of the weekend was 11-2 to us, we took 11 enemy cities and only lost 2. I wouldn't consider that a set back, I'd call that a result. You and your tunnel vision, you can't see outside the little bit of action your involved in. Oh and just fyi 4 of that 11 cities were pink, just in case you think we took them off The Force to make up the numbers.

DeletedUser

Murty, Murty, Murty there is no doubt that you are a political mastermind, but can we give it a break? Can we have just one legit, no bullshmarky, straight up response from you for once? Don't dismiss the accomplishment as if it were nothing. Smoke screens, diversions, aggressive attacks on character and competence, these are all the little tricks you use to avoid having to own up to your trash talking. I never said anything about other conquests, I was indeed using tunnel vision. I mean this thread is about City Zodd cudnt take, right? Unless I've missed something here. I definitely am only looking at this subject because that's kind of how discussions work you know. You pick a topic, then talk about it. Here, I'll give you a turn to discuss the topic. What do you have to say about City Zodd cudnt take?

DeletedUser

Zodd coudnt take that city and thats the end result!!! say whatever you want...

DeletedUser

Thank you for pointing out the really obvious there bod as I feel Evic had in fact missed that point, Zodd tried and fail for 5 months and never succeeded in taking my city. Unless you are seeking my personal opinion on how your op against me went Evic?

DeletedUser

If people are dumb enough then you gotta tell them each and everything mate :) but that also does not work sometimes....

DeletedUser

Just say we did a good job on taking the city, a-hole. You started a thread about how Alpha was never going to be able to do it, and through Zodd's excellent planning, we succeeded in making you eat a piece of that humble pie. Be a man, admit to being a fool and admit that you failed to back up all your trash talking.

As for my OP, come on man, I was clearly a diversion. I was being opportunistic at the end there, but it in no way was a planned out OP. To tell the truth, I wasn't really planning on participating until about 4 or 5 hours before things were supposed to start.

And bod, you are like the flea. You have really strong legs allowing you to jump from host to host, sucking on their blood and infecting them in return. Your annoying as truck, carry all sorts of diseases, and you make people want to roll up a newspaper so they can swat you hoping to shut you up for a minute. Don't worry though, I likes ya :p

DeletedUser

Well OK then, but I must say I do find it funny how you guys pretend not to care about anything I have to say or my opinion but still you seek my approval every time you think you've done good. That was a really good conquest and you all deserve a gold star, well done everyone your all stars in my eyes :)

DeletedUser

Haha you're good. There isn't much I'll be able to say that you won't turn around on me. So thanks for the gold star, its my first one! I'm excited, when I print it out I'm gonna go hang it on my refrigerator.

DeletedUser

What this thread should look like:

8ydq1z.jpg

What this thread actually looks like:

8vrfrr.jpg

Liven it upppp! ):