The Marines declare war on REAL MADRIDE & Co.

DeletedUser

For sending this joke of a recruitment offer we The Marines declare war on Real Madrid and their other branches.

R. Madrid on 11/2/10 at 8:33 PM
Hi ,

Would you like to join [ally]REAL MADRID[/ally] Alliance?

I have experience in other worlds of Grepolis and I would like to create one democratic alliance able to win this Game.

We will help each other and will be protected from external attacks.

We will stand together, united for the defence of our freedom

It would be a pleasure if you join us!

Best regards,
R. Madrid

PS: In the German Server REAL MADRID ELITE was placed in the 1 st position and 3rd postition in the Best defenders alliance and in the 1 st position in the general ranking for one year. And I was the Best Fighter, as you can see in the graphic below XD

dibujo23l.png

dibujo22b.png

You have failed in Kappa and now you will fail in Lambda.

Death to all MRA's

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know what GenDodo, we got a lot in common...

Warring n00bs for being n00bs, having birds in our names... I think we'll get along fine ;)

DeletedUser4341

Poor guy he only wanted to be friends =( one big happy sim city family =)

DeletedUser

OMG Facepalm...

The Read Malride penguin disbanded, came over to Lambda

DeletedUser

haha i got a similar message but the beginning of it was recruiting me.... i got it like as soon as i freakin started it was kinda weird how quickly they found me. MRAs suck end of story.

DeletedUser

O your not the only one to receive such abuse, 3h into kappa after i created the account i got the exact same msg...

There should be laws against such abuse, an asylum for the people sending the msg's and free psychiatric help for the people abused.

DeletedUser

I'm half impressed you got a message.. a lot don't bother.. even if it was a copy and paste job to half the world! lol

DeletedUser

I msg'd R Madrid earlier asking if he'd let me in and be a founder.

The reply i got was that it wasn't possible cause someone already hacked his friends account and disbanded them... i guess we all know who that was :p

DeletedUser

Lol win...

Our friend REAL MADRID really needs to be eliminated. Such noobiness and insolence must be punished, hey?

Ps. I don't believe those screenshots. They seem a bit fishy.

DeletedUser

jar,u r not like dodo:u disband ,he destroy.i dont like him,but the truth is that.about real madrid,they have the nastiness to threat valzer in kappa that if he will not join them he will be destroy by them,haha!i give them 3 days max.and the fact that he have an incoming even in his mails... .anyway,GO BARCA!

DeletedUser4341

Wow lol i told him not to and just to fight them out, well do what every it takes to win so Incutus beat R.M.E =P

DeletedUser

they weren't very good, they had 3 forums. also, i didn't even have to kick half the members myself, he kicked them to make more room for the expected merge.