The Marines declare war on REAL MADRIDE & Co.

Aicy

Strategos
Check it out... He doesn't even have the 500 resources reward!

picture35j.png

DeletedUser6983

LOL. Wonder how he is getting his points??? he probably has all his mines maxed and is now working on warehouse ;)

DeletedUser

In fairness,

He's the highest points player with a single city !!!

Will you guys NEVER cut him any slack ?? lolol

:D

J.

DeletedUser

In fairness,

He's the highest points player with a single city !!!

Will you guys NEVER cut him any slack ?? lolol

:D

J.

In general, high pointed players have a very weak army and are combat impotent. We call them sim citiers.

I personally will have three maybe four cities before either one of them reach the 5k mark.

EDIT: I wasn't very clear, players with a little number of cities but have high points on them are mostly combat impotent and have very weak armies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I understand.

Personally, I am having trouble keeping my city in Lambda down in points, as it seems to require a huge amount of buildings and such to actually get to "Conquest", I'll be amazed if I can do it and still have a city less than 5000 although I haven't bothered adding it all up yet (the last couple of bits of expansion I mean).

I guess this is the part of the game where people are cagey and you cant read up on what ideas work well !!! lol

J.

DeletedUser

In general, high pointed players have a very weak army and are combat impotent. We call them sim citiers.

I personally will have three maybe four cities before either one of them reach the 5k mark.

EDIT: I wasn't very clear, players with a little number of cities but have high points on them are mostly combat impotent and have very weak armies.

Gen, your city name isn't exactly suggesting anything :)

No I know its not a sim city coz you have high BP. :pro:

Aicy

Strategos
I understand.

Personally, I am having trouble keeping my city in Lambda down in points, as it seems to require a huge amount of buildings and such to actually get to "Conquest", I'll be amazed if I can do it and still have a city less than 5000 although I haven't bothered adding it all up yet (the last couple of bits of expansion I mean).

I guess this is the part of the game where people are cagey and you cant read up on what ideas work well !!! lol

J.

You will. It's possible to get conquest under 3000 points... People do it quite often.

It's very rare for people to take a second city after their first has reached 5000.

DeletedUser

I'm sure us narwhals will support the marines cause in oc45! :D

Any statistics on the war GenDodo?

DeletedUser

We are confined to farming atm, most of their members that are within a decent range are too low on points for taking their cities away, the ones that are worth it are 24h away by cs.

I'm expecting things to change as we gather more cities within range though.

DeletedUser

LOL. Wonder how he is getting his points??? he probably has all his mines maxed and is now working on warehouse ;)

He sounds like the perfect farm :)
And he could just be hiding his rewards from people who arent in his alliance

DeletedUser

I understand.

Personally, I am having trouble keeping my city in Lambda down in points, as it seems to require a huge amount of buildings and such to actually get to "Conquest", I'll be amazed if I can do it and still have a city less than 5000.

J.
i had conquest at 3,8k.is that amazing 4 u?

DeletedUser

Not really as you have been here for at least 6 months.

I'f you cant play the game almost perfectly by then, theres little point in still being here !!

lolol

DeletedUser

Bladerider, how come you have that sig when you yourself are in a real madrid alliance???

DeletedUser

???

Because I am in the RME-64

It originally said "...in every ocean looking after the common player"

Then when Mu came out and Im due to be in the Mushrooms I combined it to how it is now and made it Pink in Aicy's honour. :D

I have been sharing fun with some of the regulars in these forums for a couple of weeks and they know that I joined Real Madrid, they also know WHY I joined Real Madrid, and they know that I am a loyal player and will stick with Real Madrid until such time as there is no Real Madrid-64 for me to be a part of, which seems to be the inevitable outcome according to most on here.

But I wouldn't consider myself to be the man that i am if I jumped ship at the first sign of a threat, I'd lose respect for myself and the other players would lose what little I have earned so far.

All that being said doesnt mean I can't also poke a bit of fun at my own alliance for its actions. They are an MRA and they do have a lot of players that the description of mushroom suits quite well.

My sig is just right on so many levels I couldn't have planned it better !!! lol

J

DeletedUser

Sounds like you guys are doing the " I scratch your back you scratch mine" but its more like " You rep me and I'll rep you