The Marines declare war on REAL MADRIDE & Co.

DeletedUser

Print Screen, paste it into a graphics program, save as a png. The upload to tinypic and boom.

By the way... THE GREAT EMPIRE gained something from this... an average points per player of 9896:
wcejx5.png

Lol, epic fail :D

DeletedUser

We need to take them down again, they are back up to 5th, and with a decent average this time.

DeletedUser6983

LOL!!!

I have no idea, but as long as it had Real Madrid in there, i think they like to ally with them

DeletedUser

?????

It's bad enough that they have R. Madrid 55/44 Elite and now WEST???

lol

DeletedUser6983

so are the Marines still going to war with Real Madrid and there Branches???

DeletedUser

Of course... some distant issues are there but those who are near and worth conquering will be :Angry:

DeletedUser

Man i wish i could get into that action, those pact whores get very very annoying :~(

DeletedUser

Indeed,

Its hard to see where the Dodo stops and the Spurtin starts !!!

:D :D :D

DeletedUser

Also i didn't know my name was Spurtin lol. Don't worry Dodo we'll all get a peice of that action.

DeletedUser

Well I wasn't going to reply to your *threat* since I deem it as a joke but since you called me out personally...

If I were you I'd listen to Thunder435, you guys would be only on the receiving end of this "conflict" if you can call it that i guess.

Let me lay it out for you plane and simple, your alliance has one city worth taking and you'd lose it in the next few days. The rest of your cities are a joke... hardly worth the time and effort of this alliance.

Now can we please get back on topic, if you want to continue this please create a new thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good then, the world is still young. It dosen't matter i started and it was an ehh i'll point and click till im conquered type world.