Fixed The maximum daily amount of resources for this village has been reached.

DeletedUser

Another thing, why the hell wouldn't they just code it to reset everyday at server time? That would just make sense and cause far less confusion.

DeletedUser

Now, let me add some more information that may or may not be useful. I have 3 cities on 3 different islands. Let's call them City 1, City 2, and City 3 for ease.

City 1 is my main city, it's had 7 farms available for days. 6 are level 4, 1 is level 5
City 2 is my second city, it's had 5 farms available for 2 days. 2 are level 3, 3 are level 4
City 3 is my third city, it was conquered yesterday morning. Throughout the day yesterday I conquered the 5 farms it has available. 4 are level 3, 1 is level 4

This morning, around 11 am 3 of the farms from City 2 hit the limit at the same time. 2 demands later ALL 7 farms from City 1 hit the limit and 1 of the farms from City 3. Every few demands another farm from City 2 hit the limit. The farms from City 3 hit the limit one at a time in the order I conquered them. All except the last 2 that I conquered. Now the REALLY weird part is that ALL the farms on ALL of the islands unlocked/reset at the same time approx 1 hour ago. How does that fit into your theory?

I tell you how. Someone fixed the bug. But still, it should be useful to know how it is working normally.

DeletedUser

Another thing, why the hell wouldn't they just code it to reset everyday at server time? That would just make sense and cause far less confusion.

That is easy. They do not want us to count loots so they leave us in confusion. All we can know is to take care not playing too much. Good feature when it is not faulty.

DeletedUser

That is easy. They do not want us to count loots so they leave us in confusion. All we can know is to take care not playing too much. Good feature when it is not faulty.

Yeah, sure... I'm sure that's why it was done this way. To get the player base to play the game less often. You're kidding right? Sarcasm? Please tell me you don't actually think that. :eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah, sure... I'm sure that's why it was done this way. To get the player base to play the game less often. You're kidding right? Sarcasm? Please tell me you don't actually think that. :eek:

First MMO for you? :) Solutions like this can be found elsewhere. No, they do not want us to play less, they just prefer a normal amount of gameplay. The ones who play less get some bonuses, and the ones who play too much gets some punishment. 12 hours gameplay per day is much. Very much. And they don't need problems.

DeletedUser

When did you start farming/playing today? - Approx 9pm server time

When did it say you maxed out? - approx 9pm server time/ on 4 of 6 farms only, then 1 after that - 1 never was maxed.

Did you collect any Easter Eggs? Not today

DeletedUser

The easiest way to solve this problem of not knowing when you can farm again will be a simple update to the program that displays the date & time you can farm again. I think the frustrating part for us is not knowing when.

DeletedUser

I have 7 villages, 6 of them of the 2th level. A day=24 hours. An hour=12x5min.
That means, if I were something like a robot, I could do 24x12=288 demands, each gives me 36 resources (12+12+12). Ok, 288x36=10,368. So it is not possible for me to reach this 12,500 resources that is the maximum. But, 6 of the 7 villages are bloked for demand with this warning that reached the maximum.
How is it possible? What should I do?

DeletedUser

I would like someone to verify my understanding. I think I got confused somewhere in the last 9 pages and had to go back to page one.

I have 5 farming villages. Each one can accommodate 12,500 resources per day. So in total I should be able (time, village level, etc) to draw 62,500 resources per day maximum.
So if I want more resources I can conquer more farming villages?

Is that correct?

DeletedUser

This blockage, due to allegedly reached a maximum, took place about 8 hours ago.
In a sense, I have to thank you for it is the first step night in 2 weeks that I don't wake all the time to do cclicks ...
Anway, according to what was said, I would hit the maximum in less than 16 hours (24-8 = 16). In 16 hours, but I could only get 16x12x36 = 6.912 resorces in 16 hous.

DeletedUser

I have 7 villages, 6 of them of the 2th level. A day=24 hours. An hour=12x5min.
That means, if I were something like a robot, I could do 24x12=288 demands, each gives me 36 resources (12+12+12). Ok, 288x36=10,368. So it is not possible for me to reach this 12,500 resources that is the maximum. But, 6 of the 7 villages are bloked for demand with this warning that reached the maximum.
How is it possible? What should I do?
that is assuming you do absolutely no looting clicks ever, which might be a rather silly assumption ;)
the only thing you can really do is wait for your block to end and then start again!

I have 5 farming villages. Each one can accommodate 12,500 resources per day. So in total I should be able (time, village level, etc) to draw 62,500 resources per day maximum.
So if I want more resources I can conquer more farming villages?

Is that correct?
yes, that is correct. that and you can farm player cities too (if you're not already doing that)

DeletedUser

I said that 6 of my 7 villages were blocked. Now it's all the 7. And this after having spent 8 hours without clicking. I understand the gap between the villages, because at one point I mistakenly clicked on a 240min demand in this village. Anyway, It makes no sense that now, after seven hours without demanding anything, I did not even demand for 240min (I was too upset), it has been blocked by "reaching the maximum."

DeletedUser

sorry, I post without reading what you said, because english is not my mother tongue and I have to due with the google translator...
But I have done no loot at all.
And yes, I have farmed the not active player's city's all around.

DeletedUser

Well, I can make the demands again!
In order to help, I will say something more about what happened:
I have seven villages, they were all 2nd level, but one of them was expanded to the level 3ro maybe just the day before it happened (I forgot to say that).
So technically, it is possible that it has reached the maximum (Although it is not easy for me to believe it). Anyway, if it reached the maximum, the program must have assumed (bug) that the others 6 villages had reached maximum too (which, as shown, it is not possible).
Anyway, instead of blocking the demands until the 24h were completed, maybe because it happened just as the 24 hours were being completed, the program blocked the demands for another 24 hours or, for some unknown rason, for anothers 12 hours.
[to be more precise, the 6 2th level villages weren't block at the same time, due to the fact that I, mistakenly, had demanded for 240 min one of the villages.]
I hope this description helps.