Fixed The maximum daily amount of resources for this village has been reached.

DeletedUser

Me and the guy in a nearby town are both getting the "max resources" for hours. I personally have been offline for 11 hours of the last 24, so I fail to see how I could have maxed it. Level 3 farms mostly, a few loots, but not on top of farming yesterday. This makes no sense. And now I have not been able to farm them for about 3 hours, so 14 out of last 24 hours I now have had no farming. There is no way I did 12,500 in just 10 hours.

This problem is discussed in a different thread as well. Looks like every player has the same problem who is farming those villages intensely. The handling of the situation starts to turn into a "how to ruin players community" demonstration. First rule: when a problem occurs, say everything is all right.

DeletedUser

How can this be a planned thing in a game with no day night cycles, when does the 24 hour period begin and end?

DeletedUser2795

That was already answered somewhere: It begins when you do the first demand/loot

DeletedUser

That was already answered somewhere: It begins when you do the first demand/loot

Sorry but that is not a satisfactory answer. First demand after what? My first demand was when I did the farmong villages tutorial. Since then I am farming daily, and there is no other first demand.

DeletedUser15100

Look! this must be a bug,

Many players such as myself I demanded/looted over 12.5k in each farm, we got like 25k in each farm once and we never got punished for 24 hours.

Last night after mid night everything was a Bomb!!! Everyones farms were punished and they were so used to demanding over 12.5k

So what the heck is going on with grepolis!!!

DeletedUser

And so how do you know when it ends? going by that logic you would have had to keep track of the very first time you ever demanded loot. because for most players I imagine it's not a regular thing

DeletedUser15100

Admins/Mods need to put some kind of guide about this 2.0 farms that we know almost "nothing" of.

DeletedUser2795

Oh. I think I found part of your problem: you are on a speed 2 world, right? well, I believe that the 12.5k is for speed 1, and you double that for speed 2 and triple for speed 3.

DeletedUser15100

Oh. I think I found part of your problem: you are on a speed 2 world, right? well, I believe that the 12.5k is for speed 1, and you double that for speed 2 and triple for speed 3.

Oh, so its 25k. Now I understand, thanks.

DeletedUser

28 per resource*12 clicks per hour*3 types of resources=1,008 resources per farm at level 3.

So you will achieve the maximum in about 12.4 hours, if you click every 5 minutes for that entire period.

If you started at 1600 today you will reach the limit as 0430 tomorrow. The system will then reset at 1600 tomorrow.

OK that is the basic system.

Questions
How many of you also collected Easter Eggs?

How many of you have been playing for a longer stretch than usual because of the Holiday?

P.S. I am not saying there isn't anything wrong. I am trying to establish some parameters.

DeletedUser

Actually if that was the case it would only make this problem worst.

It is very possible to get 12.5k resources in a 2 speed world with'in a 24hr period. However to get 25k would just about be impossible unless one was on for an entire 24hr period hitting the buttons precisely when time ran out from previous demand/loot. I would find that to be highly unlikely.

DeletedUser2795

As long as you just have farms level 3, then it would be very hard (maybe not quite impossible) to fill up, if you also loot some.

DeletedUser15100

A Mod needs to explain about the farm details on speed 1, 2 and 3 worlds cause everyone is confused.

DeletedUser

The limit is 12,500 no matter the speed the of the World. What the speed of the World does do is increase the amount of resources per click.

A level 2 farm on a speed one world will get 24 wood per click. On Speed 2 that will be 48, speed 3 is 72.

DeletedUser

28 per resource*12 clicks per hour*3 types of resources=1,008 resources per farm at level 3.

So you will achieve the maximum in about 12.4 hours, if you click every 5 minutes for that entire period.

If you started at 1600 today you will reach the limit as 0430 tomorrow. The system will then reset at 1600 tomorrow.

OK that is the basic system.

Questions
How many of you also collected Easter Eggs?

How many of you have been playing for a longer stretch than usual because of the Holiday?

P.S. I am not saying there isn't anything wrong. I am trying to establish some parameters.

Questions remain the same.
- "Started at 16 hundred" is not an exact definition. Players go online and offline differently. First after how long offline period? Or if that day than please define "day". 00:00 to 24:00? Or any other 24 hours interval? Definition needed.
- The difference between the level 3 and level 4 farms must be around 2 hours with that calculation. But the problem occured about same time. Why?
- Only about same time, but not exactly. One of my farms let a 4 hours extra push, which is without reason because I farm them all every occasion.

Its is quite obvious that if a bunch of players start having the same problem at the same time it's not them who changed playing habits simultanously. Something went wrong, GM is needed.

DeletedUser15100

This sucks, so people on speed 3 will have find the world harder cause they get resources faster and will max out their resources. That means that they cant farm for the next 24 hours.

DeletedUser2795

That's definitely odd, because I am on Sigma and I have not even run into the maxing of my resources yet, maybe I am not quite active enough, but I definitely should have run into the max already :s

DeletedUser

- "Started at 16 hundred" is not an exact definition. Players go online and offline differently. First after how long offline period? Or if that day than please define "day". 00:00 to 24:00? Or any other 24 hours interval? Definition needed.

I did define the day. 1600 to 1600 for that example. It could be 0200 to 0200, depending on when you start.

- The difference between the level 3 and level 4 farms must be around 2 hours with that calculation. But the problem occured about same time. Why?

- Only about same time, but not exactly. One of my farms let a 4 hours extra push, which is without reason because I farm them all every occasion.

Its is quite obvious that if a bunch of players start having the same problem at the same time it's not them who changed playing habits simultanously. Something went wrong, GM is needed.

At the risk of repeating myself - "I am not saying there isn't anything wrong. I am trying to establish some parameters"

DeletedUser

i think it was quite clearly explained that the period depends on when you first farmed the village. IF your first farm run was at 1600 then the 24hrs period ends at 1600 the next day. IF, however you started at 0800 then it will end at 0800 the next day.
for both of these questions about differences in timing, this could be because you started farming these villages at different times, which is actually quite likely since you need to conquer farm villages in order to farm them and therefore will almost certainly not start farming them at the same times.
imo sigismund has answered this question on all counts unless i'm misunderstanding something...

DeletedUser

This sucks, so people on speed 3 will have find the world harder cause they get resources faster and will max out their resources. That means that they cant farm for the next 24 hours.

You can farm in the next 24 hours. It is not a 24 hour cool down. If you manage to gather to the limit in 16 hours. Then you will just have to wait 8 hours to farm again.