Fixed The maximum daily amount of resources for this village has been reached.

DeletedUser2795

I think the confusion is in when you start- is when you start defined by the very first day you ever farm or does it change over time>

DeletedUser

It changes over time, unless you are robotic and sit down at computer every day at 1130 on the dot.

Some of the confusion may also be:
Yesterday you started at 1000.
Today you start 0900.
At 1000 the limits reset.
Tomorrow you start at 1100
At 0900 the limits had already reset.
So on and so forth.

DeletedUser

At the risk of repeating myself - "I am not saying there isn't anything wrong. I am trying to establish some parameters"

You defined that a day is 24 hours, yes. Useful information that is, but I am in need of the definition of the period of the engine.

Let me explain.

There are two ways for calculating such data.
- First way: you reset the accumulated data at a certain time. 00:00 for example, but any other time will do. Must be the same time on each and every day of the year. If a player reaches the limit before the reset then a predefined event occurs.
- Second way: the accumulated data is not really accumulated. It is collected non-stop, and every time a player puches the demand/loot button, it is calculated how much he gathered during the 24:00:00 period before the very moment he pushed that button.

There is only one "first demand/loot", it happens when the player starts farming those villages. After that there are only periods. Online for 3 hours, offline for some minutes etc. There is no "first demand" from the player's view, there is only one first demand which is what the engine calculated with. But that first demand depends on the definition of the period which is still not clear.

Just an example. If I start playing non-stop (I like coffee, yes) and farming continuously at a low intensity, I will not exceed the limit, right? (I push the 5 minutes button every 15 minutes for example.) But then I accelerate a lil bit. And a little mor again. And more. I accelerate gradually to a level when my last 24 hours output exceeds the limit after a few days. When is that "first demand"?

DeletedUser

It changes over time, unless you are robotic and sit down at computer every day at 1130 on the dot.

Some of the confusion may also be:
Yesterday you started at 1000.
Today you start 0900.
At 1000 the limits reset.
Tomorrow you start at 1100
At 0900 the limits had already reset.
So on and so forth.

Let me guess. Is that the first demand AFTER MIDNIGHT that you are talking about? Sorry, but not obvious. A lot of players (including me) are still awake after midnight.

DeletedUser

as i can see it, when you click farm a 24hr clock starts during which time you can collect a maximum of 12,5k resources. when that runs out then then NEXT time you click the 24hr clock starts again.

Let me guess. Is that the first demand AFTER MIDNIGHT that you are talking about? Sorry, but not obvious. A lot of players (including me) are still awake after midnight.
this would be the first demand when there is no active countdown.

DeletedUser15100

You can farm in the next 24 hours. It is not a 24 hour cool down. If you manage to gather to the limit in 16 hours. Then you will just have to wait 8 hours to farm again.

Actually it is a 24 hour cool down. When you reach the max the farms "stop" you from farming it for "24" hours. I call that a "24" hour cool down/punishment :(.

DeletedUser

Ok, so I have 6 farming villages on Rho.. Thanks to the Easter eggs, I did a full max loot overnight and have been farming all day. 3 of my farms are giving me the error.. The other 3 worked on this last attempt and I'm waiting for it to allow me to demand again.

Based on what I've read in this thread, at least 3 of my villages are screwed for 24 hours from now? I'm going to stop farming tonight and wait until the morning. Hopefully my other 3 will continue to work. Weird thing is that some are at level 3 and some are at level 4 and I've farmed them exactly the same.

DeletedUser6156

Its not that difficult to grasp, Sigismund explained it before.
Say the very first time you clicked the farm was 10:00
the maximum loot will not reset until 10:00 the next day (24 hours) no matter how long your online or offline
After 10:00 the next day the 24 hour clock will start again when you next click the farm, so if you don't click the farm until 12:30 the clock wont start until 12:30 and it will then be reset at 12:30 the next day.
Hope that makes some sense

DeletedUser

as i can see it, when you click farm a 24hr clock starts during which time you can collect a maximum of 12,5k resources. when that runs out then then NEXT time you click the 24hr clock starts again.

this would be the first demand when there is no active countdown.

That is a contradiction to what Sigismund said. According to his example the first period was between 10:00 and 10:00. According to your explanation the next period would not start at 9:00 because that first click at 9:00 was not after 10:00. There was an active countdown at 9:00.

DeletedUser

As per my example it is an "8" hour cool down period. You are stopped from farming for only those 8 hours.

DeletedUser

Its not that difficult to grasp, Sigismund explained it before.
Say the very first time you clicked the farm was 10:00
the maximum loot will not reset until 10:00 the next day (24 hours) no matter how long your online or offline
After 10:00 the next day the 24 hour clock will start again when you next click the farm, so if you don't click the farm until 12:30 the clock wont start until 12:30 and it will then be reset at 12:30 the next day.
Hope that makes some sense

Yeah, and I explained clearly that without the exact definition of the period there is no "first click".

DeletedUser6156

the period is 24 hours from when you first clicked the farm village

thats said before as well

DeletedUser

As per my example it is an "8" hour cool down period. You are stopped from farming for only those 8 hours.

I was "banned yesterday around 2 pm. After almost 11 hours I can still not farm those villages. Before 2 pm yesterday there was about 4 hours which I puched the 10 minutes button, and before that there was a 10 hours period. Does not fit to any of your definitions.

Sorry to bother you, quite sure this is not your fault. I am just trying to show how it is different from what is should be.

We would be very happy with an exact definition of how it should work to decide what the difference is. The only thing that shows for sure that we have a problem is the number of players talking about the same problem suddenly.

DeletedUser

Can't Farm

I've only been able to farm 5 of the last 24 hours and it's still telling me the farm is maxed out. I have not been able to farm now for 7 hours that I have been online, the 8 hours before that I was sleeping, 4 hours before that was online farming, 4 hours before that offline, and one hr before was farming.

How the heck could I still be maxed given that I've only farmed level 3 farms for 5 of the last 24 hours? And I was not even meticulous about getting to the Demand button.

DeletedUser

the period is 24 hours from when you first clicked the farm village

thats said before as well

That is an incomplete statement though. I first clicked my farming villages more than a week ago. Or is it the first time I clicked yesterday? What if I clicked it at 12:01am in my local time before heading to bed? Does that mean its over at 12:01am tomorrow morning?

More likely its a moving target.. only a certain amount of resources is allowed in ANY 24 hour period. So it calculates how much you have claimed in the past 24 hours when you click demand or loot. So in my case, when I pass the 24 hour mark after my full loot it would allow me to continue again. I'll keep pinging one of my problem villages and report what happens.

DeletedUser6156

What if I clicked it at 12:01am in my local time before heading to bed? Does that mean its over at 12:01am tomorrow morning?

this bit is correct
The countdown will then restart the next time you click after tomorrow mornings 12:01am. Whether that be 12:02am or 4pm

DeletedUser

That is an incomplete statement though. I first clicked my farming villages more than a week ago. Or is it the first time I clicked yesterday? What if I clicked it at 12:01am in my local time before heading to bed? Does that mean its over at 12:01am tomorrow morning?

More likely its a moving target.. only a certain amount of resources is allowed in ANY 24 hour period. So it calculates how much you have claimed in the past 24 hours when you click demand or loot. So in my case, when I pass the 24 hour mark after my full loot it would allow me to continue again. I'll keep pinging one of my problem villages and report what happens.
please read the thread before making comments like that which have been answered already. :'(

it's not a 24hr running period, it's 24hrs from your first demand/loot and is completely independent of your timezone (or any timezone for that matter)

if your first time farming was at 1200 then your 24hrs starts at 1200 and continues until 1200 the next day. your next 24hr period starts THE NEXT TIME you click demand/loot, whether it be at 1201 or at 1500.

DeletedUser

OK, slowly and very painfully we are getting some where.

FIll out this short questionaire. Go to your alliance mates that are having this problem have them do the same. If you have any alliance mates that have been farming like crazy but are not blocked I want to know that as well.

When did you start farming/playing today?
When did it say you maxed out?
Did you collect any Easter Eggs?

I don't care how long you were offline. I don't care about anything other than the answers to those questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, that is what I'm talking about. We need an exact definition of how that period starts.

Anyway, I could only farm for about 4 hours during the last 24, now banned for 11 hours. There IS a problem.