The NEW record for most D in a city!

DeletedUser

TDC you guys are officially saints and righteous players compared to these Syndicate noobs.

They can not attack (This alliance has only changed name since it was formed back nearly a year and a half ago. The BP is horrid in that time frame... and the ABP is abysmal)... you may ask why I am saying this... well that is simple. They can not attack to save their rear... so they resort to the casting war.

All you can do is lightning... if you want get rid of us by taking these cities from us. No worries we do not have anywhere near the turtle power you all do. 5k transports worth (which I nearly killed half the total troops anyway) LOL over 100k ABP for me!

Lightning SOME MORE. I can play that game also I can put some of your smaller players on rotation... I can lighting roughly 16 times a day and eq 4 a day... I actually can put 2 of them on rotation.

Play within the constructs of a civilized war or I can turn these tactics on you also. BTW I can rebuild everything so much faster then your smaller players... I have 125 cities filled with resources.... I also do not care about the WW only attacking so I do not have to worry about that either.

Your choice... lightning casting noobs... wow and some of you have been around since the start, JUST WOW.

DeletedUser

Lol, Enas, there is no such thing as a civilized war.
They say "all is fair in love and war" and from the attention you have gotten, I think it's love. ;)

DeletedUser

Lol, Enas, there is no such thing as a civilized war.
They say "all is fair in love and war" and from the attention you have gotten, I think it's love. ;)

Your statement is true, but it has been established to play a gentleman's game, or in your case a gentlewoman's. So when the gauntlet is dropped as it has done many many times before. We now have totake the gloves off and start a street brawl.

DeletedUser

oh never saw there was a law against speaking about he who must not be named.

you was miss point of my question. you have 7 cities in this world and speak about 1. ranked player.

and you was say something about 1200 biremes. topic is "NEW record for most D in a city!"

DeletedUser

bah, don't mind him scucko :) he's very proud about his 1200 biremes lol
I remember when Bad CO smashed 10k of rocky's biremes in an angry op rofl

DeletedUser

bah, don't mind him scucko :) he's very proud about his 1200 biremes lol
I remember when Bad CO smashed 10k of rocky's biremes in an angry op rofl

roky used to have turtle friends he used sometimes outside evo lol

actually I seem to remember TDC/bad co supporting me many a times. Kim98, Dragonfly, cabz bii and Veseli to name a few lol oh and 1 big one that shall not be named ;)

DeletedUser

we know something about this lozza.

topic is: The NEW record for most D in a city!

DeletedUser

we know something about this lozza.

topic is: The NEW record for most D in a city!

I think that it's on topic to be discussing past defence records in order to benchmark this claim and any subsequent ones :p

DeletedUser

actually I seem to remember TDC/bad co supporting me many a times. Kim98, Dragonfly, cabz bii and Veseli to name a few lol oh and 1 big one that shall not be named ;)

true ;)

DeletedUser

I hope you're not trying to refer to me again :heh: you only got lights from me!

DeletedUser

yep back in the day i would have roky and EVO stacked before the op even began on him/them :p:p

the glory days eh lozza haha :cool::cool:

DeletedUser

ah well lane you didnt actually think i left evo because AL/PL Were amazing did you :p:D:D roky and lozza used to love my info every day :D:D

DeletedUser

ah well lane you didnt actually think i left evo because AL/PL Were amazing did you :p:D:D roky and lozza used to love my info every day :D:D

How would I know?! I wanted to kill you back in those days.. :cool:

DeletedUser

yeah funniest thing was when they gave you a council spot lol!

Funniest for me was when Herb logged in to find that he'd been put into revolt, supported by "the enemy", the CS sniped by the enemy, and herbs city saved...without us, including herb, even knowing about it until it was all over :D