The NEW record for most D in a city!

DeletedUser

lmaro :p that was fun times :p:D city's supported before attacks are even launched haha

DeletedUser

Haha yeah.. that was great.

I also thought how funny it was that half of their team was really our team. They kept telling us how they would win. We tried to tell them...

From reading the forums it appears we're all gone and they still can't figure out how to win. I mean damn, most of them can't even type/spell much less think out a battle plan :)

DeletedUser

Lol and I once tough you guys were a team of very good fighters.
This is pretty much disappointing...
Sad, very sad..........

DeletedUser

Sad, very sad..........

Yeah definitely, and we fought and fought against all odds, planned ops nearly every weekend, took some cities and made enemies go into vm, failed on others but as soon as the going got tough for them, instead of planning a few decent ops, drawing out our dt to a different city than one they wanted to take or spreading out our defence, they just pack up and quit! I kind of feel partly responsible as it all happened just after I took a city on their ww island to be. They might say "oh we quit cos Iota got boring with the ww" but really, how can they even say that when they never even started to build one!

Still, its nice to see ex-Iota players keeping in touch, perhaps we should open up a "I remember when I used to play Iota" thread lol

DeletedUser

Sad, very sad..........

I once thought Iota had more than just defenders. :heh:

Yeah definitely, and we fought and fought against all odds, planned ops nearly every weekend, took some cities and made enemies go into vm, failed on others but as soon as the going got tough for them, instead of planning a few decent ops, drawing out our dt to a different city than one they wanted to take or spreading out our defence, they just pack up and quit! I kind of feel partly responsible as it all happened just after I took a city on their ww island to be. They might say "oh we quit cos Iota got boring with the ww" but really, how can they even say that when they never even started to build one!

Still, its nice to see ex-Iota players keeping in touch, perhaps we should open up a "I remember when I used to play Iota" thread lol

Hahaha..When the going got tough? I've seen many of TDC/Bad Co players go into VM due to attacks. We can't blame people going into VM on one alliance as that's not the case we all did it maybe we had personal reasons, but how can you prove it..You can't. As far as I'm concerned you taking a city on a WW island was the least of our worries. Yay ! You stopped our production on ONE island...Let's all bow down to the one and only surfero...NOT !

Nice try though. ;) Maybe next time.

HerballyEnhanced said:
I mean damn, most of them can't even type/spell much less think out a battle plan

Hahha..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahaha..When the going got tough? I've seen many of TDC/Bad Co players go into VM due to attacks. We can't blame people going into VM on one alliance as that's not the case we all did it maybe we had personal reasons, but how can you prove it..You can't. As far as I'm concerned you taking a city on a WW island was the least of our worries. Yay ! You stopped our production on ONE island...Let's all bow down to the one and only surfero...NOT !
Nice try though. ;) Maybe next time.

Hahha..

Erm how many ww did UNT actually start then?

DeletedUser

Erm how many ww did UNT actually start then?

Umm...We had several islands ready, but some left before 2.0 came out and some left after which is when we went to Pheno.
But about your comment referring to you taking a city on a WW island...Don't see how that's relevant but okay. ;)
Anyways, Think I'm off the forums for now. Catcha later. ;)

DeletedUser

Umm...We had several islands ready, but some left before 2.0 came out and some left after which is when we went to Pheno.
But about your comment referring to you taking a city on a WW island...Don't see how that's relevant but okay. ;)
Anyways, Think I'm off the forums for now. Catcha later. ;)

Was just banter Lane, I don't actually think that by taking a city a entire alliance stopped playing a game they had been playing and leading for nearly a year

DeletedUser

they left the game as lota is a boring world and they never wanted to remain playiong farmville shuffling resources into a WW to kill the game

DeletedUser

I once thought Iota had more than just defenders. :heh:

and you are off player? maybe we can ask you to write how much ABP you have and how old you are as player ;).

I confess that UNT was have few good players but you are not that one. you wasnt send CS on time when was attack me lol. you was sent few minutes before red revolt. and you whant to say that you are good player and that UNT was have all good players?

and all evo/unt players speak about big off army, big fight power,... can anyone unswer me why was you pacted with bigest alliance in the world? you whanted fun? why you wasnt open new front line? and you say boring boring boring... you can speak all this to someone who wasnt play in Iota. all TDC know what I whant to say with this.

what can do small player against big one? not much I will say. you was have bigger players then TDC - older players. we was have more players and with this maybe same number of cities as UNT but its not easy to coordinate attacks with 10-20 players. EVO-UNT coordinate attacks with 5-7 players and they send same number of attacks as we. what about coordinate support? its the same. who ever say me that Im wrong in this he dont have honor or he dont know anything about this game.

DeletedUser

and please this topic is "The NEW record for most D in a city!"

can anyone attack someone and show us new record? for now TDC winning I will say.

DeletedUser

and you are off player? maybe we can ask you to write how much ABP you have and how old you are as player ;).

If I remember correctly, Lane was a player in Athenian Hammer or Eternal Myridom, I am sure I remember him and another player, Stweeters having loads of cities in ocean 66 when we were trying to move north from ocean 67, but their alliance fell apart when Evo was formed and both of them quit their accounts and took over different ones further up north, so if that is the case their abp is not really relevant as it is not all theirs.

But your right, lets get back on topic, can anyone top out 12k biremes post?

DeletedUser

they left the game as lota is a boring world and they never wanted to remain playiong farmville shuffling resources into a WW to kill the game

But they built ww's on Psi didn't them? Wasn't boring there? ;)

DeletedUser

and all evo/unt players speak about big off army, big fight power,... can anyone unswer me why was you pacted with bigest alliance in the world? you whanted fun? why you wasnt open new front line? and you say boring boring boring... you can speak all this to someone who wasnt play in Iota. all TDC know what I whant to say with this.
ok I'll answer this.

D12 was fairly new and fairly small when we agreed a pact with them. We didn't pact with the 2nd biggest alliance.

There pact was actually with Legion, when evo was created and some stayed in Legion and declared war on Evo, D12 could have taken their side but they didn't they put their loyalty in with the leaders of Evo. We deveoped a friendship that lasted beyond Iota (Ono and Des joined us on PSI). So no we didn't war them cause they were our friends. And if there is anything wrong with that and loyalty and trust aren't considered a good trait in an alliance.. well I'd rather be wrong than right :p

Also for the comments about how TDC were small and going to war with Evo against all the odds.. Do you realise what you are saying? Evo had what 60 players, yes some where older. But we were up against 10-15 alliances on multiple fronts. You should have beat us.. you could have beat us.. yet you didn't. Just cos we were ranked no.1 didn't make you the underdog. We didn't survive by numbers which is what TDC/bad co etc did. We survived by skill and yes we occassionally made use of your leaders stupidity like allowing an ex-evo player become a council member.. I don't think you can blame us for using such and easy gift ;)

DeletedUser

ok I'll answer this.

D12 was fairly new and fairly small when we agreed a pact with them. We didn't pact with the 2nd biggest alliance.

There pact was actually with Legion, when evo was created and some stayed in Legion and declared war on Evo, D12 could have taken their side but they didn't they put their loyalty in with the leaders of Evo. We deveoped a friendship that lasted beyond Iota (Ono and Des joined us on PSI). So no we didn't war them cause they were our friends. And if there is anything wrong with that and loyalty and trust aren't considered a good trait in an alliance.. well I'd rather be wrong than right :p

Also for the comments about how TDC were small and going to war with Evo against all the odds.. Do you realise what you are saying? Evo had what 60 players, yes some where older. But we were up against 10-15 alliances on multiple fronts. You should have beat us.. you could have beat us.. yet you didn't. Just cos we were ranked no.1 didn't make you the underdog. We didn't survive by numbers which is what TDC/bad co etc did. We survived by skill and yes we occassionally made use of your leaders stupidity like allowing an ex-evo player become a council member.. I don't think you can blame us for using such and easy gift ;)

You are missing quite a bit of Iota history there Princess, before we formed the bad co alliances to its fullest extent we where facing Evo, Evo., Evo.. and DL where having massive wars with D12, The Evo alliances had the top 2 or 3 spots in the alliance ranking and we where vastly outnumbered, which is why the coalition formed and prospered, I can agree with what you are saying about not going to war with friends, but I don't understand why you state here you will not go to war with friends but in a different post ask us why we do not go to war with each other, you have just answered your own questions, we are all good friends

And by the way, we would have beaten you if you lot had stuck around to find out

DeletedUser

You are missing quite a bit of Iota history there Princess, before we formed the bad co alliances to its fullest extent we where facing Evo, Evo., Evo.. and DL where having massive wars with D12, The Evo alliances had the top 2 or 3 spots in the alliance ranking and we where vastly outnumbered, which is why the coalition formed and prospered, I can agree with what you are saying about not going to war with friends, but I don't understand why you state here you will not go to war with friends but in a different post ask us why we do not go to war with each other, you have just answered your own questions, we are all good friends

And by the way, we would have beaten you if you lot had stuck around to find out
you should have beat us way back.. you had 600 players at one point either supporting or attacking. There's no way you should have not beat us hands down. You may have started off as TDC and small but as soon as you created the coalition you put yourself up as the front-runner. If you did beat us then that's fine, but you didn't so you can't claim that you would.. no-one knows now other than state what happened, which is that you couldn't take out less than 60 players when you had 600 :p

DeletedUser

which is why the coalition formed and prospered
Perhaps I missed it when the coalition "prospered". As far as I remember (And I could be wrong) I don't remember the coalition ever getting very far.

DeletedUser

Iota discussions still attract people lol.
Princess we would beat you eventually I think. Anyway you left and we'll never know...
Since I know that deep inside you always wanted to be a Death Crusader what do you say if I invite you to join us in the new world Gythium?
I'll keep a warm spot for you in our fast growing alliance.

DeletedUser

No way. If she's gonna start on Gythium then she should join The Valkyries, Even Herb joined The Valkyries.

DeletedUser

Iota discussions still attract people lol.
Princess we would beat you eventually I think. Anyway you left and we'll never know...
Since I know that deep inside you always wanted to be a Death Crusader what do you say if I invite you to join us in the new world Gythium?
I'll keep a warm spot for you in our fast growing alliance.

Lol, I love it, there is still a lot of passion here for our respective sides, all we will know for sure is that you lot quit and we are still here, so basically we did win