The North is a Dead Zone!

DeletedUser

i also heard a few times that evo2 are planning to go to war eith evo1
Yeah we are.. that's why I moved to dot 1 to even out the points ;) lol

That is possibly the best and worse rumour.. tho apparently I left last week too :D

DeletedUser

ever since GST left Borg has gone down the drain

and LB has a very slight chance of keeping o75

DeletedUser

ever since GST left Borg has gone down the drain

and LB has a very slight chance of keeping o75

Haha. Didn't I tell you that like several weeks ago in the other thread?
At least I thought I did, but you swore that LB would keep that ocean and they would defeat Evolution..Hahaha..
Btw - Do you think they defeated Evolution?!

:cool:

DeletedUser

there full of inactives now

phalanx is a strong alliance they have potential to be no.1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there pacted with d12 and are no where near EVO

Evo and D12 will deal with it if and when it comes to it.

Lets face it the mighty bad co which all together was larger than Phalanx. Couldnt make a dent in evo alone. Then what makes you think that one alliance could defeat evo and d12???

The last major factor we have friends in that alliance we used to have a pact with.

So nice attempt at stiring thing up between us but as we said right at the start we are all pretty tight at the top no room for middle class :p

DeletedUser

it's just because Bad co Leadership is down soon it will be back up and running

DeletedUser

Off topic, bad co are south even if they are dead;-)
i'd like to know what is happening with citadal and phalanx now? are they at war

DeletedUser

there full of inactives now

Hahaha..Yeh they are all inactive cause Evo killed them..I guess your dream of them owning o75 will never happen..You should have stayed I could have made a special trip. ;)

DeletedUser

some players in the rebs said that evo would help tack Borg down

DeletedUser

We will go north eventually hopefully the borg will learn to attack by then along with anyone else north of us.

Going back to what Iceblade said orginally there is no compatition north so we are unlikely to go that way until we tidy up the ACTIVE loose ends in south.

Just a quick update for you another 2 LB players ran in to VM this week. oh dear

DeletedUser

We will go north eventually hopefully the borg will learn to attack by then along with anyone else north of us.

Going back to what Iceblade said orginally there is no compatition north so we are unlikely to go that way until we tidy up the ACTIVE loose ends in south.

Just a quick update for you another 2 LB players ran in to VM this week. oh dear

I know right this is ridiculous ! You can't even get a full days worth of attacking out by the time they hit the VM button..Oh well. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

LB might be going downbut there are others waiting for the date of attack

DeletedUser

LB might be going downbut there are others waiting for the date of attack

One can only hope that they aint waiting for the date from LB they all out of town.

Come on then since your the main go to guy with info in iota who's waiting on a date other than yourself :heh:

DeletedUser

alot of other alliances we where established a few weeks after EVO as a failsafe