The North is a Dead Zone!

DeletedUser

since all the origanals failed the newblood is going to give it a shot and we can't wait

something like hibernation building off and def units and slots

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

since all the origanals failed the newblood is going to give it a shot and we can't wait

Well...If the originals failed..What makes you think the new blood could finish us off?! But if you say so..I'm waiting for the day.

If y'all are going to go on the offensive why build defensive units?! Doesn't make sense to me.

DeletedUser

EVO has giant armies we can't all just have off units we'd all be wiped out by the end of the first week

DeletedUser

Sorry turtles don't hibernate. :p

But am confused they are waiting for an attack date but building defence units uummmm i hate to break it to you NAJHI your plan is flawed.

DeletedUser

EVO has giant armies we can't all just have off units we'd all be wiped out by the end of the first week

So you all decided for the slow death then?

Again i ask who are the newblood of players that have been playing the game for some time to build up enough citys to take on city are?

sorry for this being off topic but this has been the most intreasting convo on the forum for some time

DeletedUser

Umm..Yeh exactly..We ram through y'alls defensive units too..lol

it would be sucide not to have def units fighting EVO

Very true, but what will a little bit of defensive units do for you?

it's not all newbloods lots of old faces great generals

Ooo..I can't wait...I'm getting even more excited..Who all is in attending this party?! Alliance wise..I'm guessing all of Bad Co? Is your alliance joining in?

DeletedUser

Ooo..I can't wait...I'm getting even more excited..Who all is in attending this party?! Alliance wise..I'm guessing all of Bad Co? Is your alliance joining in?

Calm yourself lane we have been here before and let down badly

can't say but we Lost a big branch alliance to D12

haha DL the puzzler strikes again

Hope you dont put all your pennies in the one jar

DeletedUser

al we have to do is kill 5 top ranked EVO players and they will disband

DeletedUser

al we have to do is kill 5 top ranked EVO players and they will disband

LMFAO. That's all you guys think you have to do?! Who has been whispering lies in your ears?! Evo WILL NOT disband..And exactly how do you plan to kill Evo's top ranked players when they have Evo backing them?! Umm..That won't work..Sorry.

DeletedUser

we don't need to tack all the players cities all we have to do is tack about 45

and we alredy killed a EVO player