The Off Topic Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Elorik, GK never ONCE sent me support, so thats your first lie. My support came from MrForbes, DonisG & terrytheking all Satraps.
GK constantly demanded support or gave threats to take our citys, another truth.
Thess did not disown Satraps, we walked away from his bully tactics so another lie and as he made ir clear we were GK target, we defended ourselves and ultimatly were invited to The Huns.
Come back, please do, ready for you this time.
Like Thess, you puppets fell and your constant threats on your freinds went with you.
You dare claim freinds when you all at GK did nothing but turn against them when they dared question or failed to do what was DEMANDED (not asked)
Perspective Elorik, and from where i was sat you did not help me and placed demands that could not have been met by a rookie, you did not give me a chance to develop or grow.
Sold you out ? lol We did what any decent people do, we stood against a tyrant and his puppets.
Had you taken your blinkers off Elorik, you may really have seen what was going on, GK got what they desirved....period.

DeletedUser

Was only last night i was talking with freinds via PM saying how tierd i had become of the polatics of this world.
One key aspect of all that gets said is "perspective" how each of us have been affected and in what way. Some have the privalage to see aspects others may not, for me, i post my perspective on what i read and could see.
These drawn out topics in the forum are not a direction i wish to continue in my enjoyment of this WAR sim.
This IS my last post here, got an issue ? Let your armys sort it, after all its a WAR sim.

BYE

"NIKE"

DeletedUser

You should change your alliance to Amazing.. You are so blinded by your own BS your Amazing... We did nothing but destroy cs's coming to your asses. We asked for attacks on DOA/IOA/ IL the list grows, but you yielding and cried for help.. You are pathetic and always will be.. Trust me I will be back and will become that fighter I once was.. I never lost a city in that war.. Ask around about my methods and how I played the game. Donis knows me best. You best leave if you can't tell the truth..
January 2012 watch for me I will be back.. :)

By the way how do you expect to wipe someone out when you have over 400k points with less then 155k ABP??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

Phantom Hun.

Tired of the 'polatics' (politics I presume)?

You stick your Noob Nose into the whole lot and do it because you are a sycophant who actually thinks the guys up there are any good. Wee speedboat you all left out on a limb? Lots of attack BP but the lad can't take a city from a good player. I can put that right across the group you have.

He might have sent me abusive mail daily but the lad was fired in to do it. I know the whole story. That lad was a victim of you Satrats and your handlers. You lot even agitated for me to be reported for cracking at the daily abusive mail I was getting...and hoping that I would be banned from the game.

In fact I have news for you. I'm siding up with anyone up there who wants to see you trash out the game. The Huns are a shambles to have Noobs like you in their ranks. Full stop. SparkySte must be choking on those biremes you send because if I were him, you would be out.

DonisG went to Sparky saying 'dunedinlad wants to form an anti Hun grouping in the north'. I know the whole story. You are Satrats, Pure and simple. You think that equates to what you wish it to equate to. You have no idea of the game. The one who does is too intent on claiming the credit of others work. You brave brave men that won't fight more than one alliance at a time.

Why do you think I did what I did with CR? I streamed the people you and your gang were happy to discard into there and the only ones I kept were guys who have a bit dignity and showed they were not part of your shabby little gang. All those guys were victims. So don't give it the 'we are all the Satrats' angle. You s... on your own to get into the Huns. Not only GK. Your very own. You swaggered around thinking you were in the big time. Well lets see how it saves you when it comes. For it is coming mate.

I have news for you. It was the play to keep people separate and work divides, but from this moment on you'll see me play it for real. I regret every day siding with The Huns since the day you Satrats appeared. I sat and let a lot go but no more. You think you are safe in the Huns? Ask them. I couldn't care less about your colours. You are about to learn a lot about me and my crew Ghost. A hell of a lot. And remember this:

We never ran from any war. We stuck to the commitment. I did stuff for allies you would never believe. All of that is over. All of it. From now it is only a city without an agreement. I see no green on your cities. I see only red as is our way.

So I'd recall that support sunshine. The real wolves are coming....

DeletedUser15049

jimmy

You have no idea. Really. Just no idea. You are just another silly little gang member and yeah we'll gladly hit your cities since you are kind to offer. As I see it, the Fairies are grey and dead in the water anyway. Multi central and what is more I have all the names. So now that people want to get down and dirty...bring it on. I'd be well within my rights. After all...you Fairies and Onion and Phantom Huns did try to get me banned didn't you? I have the mail. I was told the whole story.

I have more respect for IoA than I ever will now for DoA under that leadership. DoA are led by a muppet who lied to my whole tribe in a mass mail as he chased us for invites. He is so desperado for members he will see IL in his ranks and use a war to do it. You all kiss my tribe's backsides because you want the bodies. Same with Scorpions as you want theirs. Same with Cradle as you want theirs. It is sickening really. So you go rattle your swords sunshine. Your leader knows already my tribe's contempt. As well as my own. Right now the only thing stopping it is past ties but that time is past. We are a tribe. Just as Ares ONCE was before they allowed Noobs and dysen's bird to run the show.

No wonder 44 just left without as much as a bye. I think of all the Ares greats who got out. A shambles is Ares. Two great tribes allowing trash to run it into the gutter. What a way to treat an ally! So you cling onto that situation jimmy. You forget or ignore the whole story and you ignore the fact you chumps are only in 52 as a result of the OTC choice. You delude yourself otherwise though as is the norm with you Noobs. Trib 'I forced Mayu into vac' etc. All fantasies. We had just taken 7 cities Noobs.

As far as rayzor goes....he deserved a better send off than the ones you trash were sending him. He was a quality player, a class act, and I don't regret a minute of it. I had a lot of time for him and he deserved the option of going VAC and out the game. So you think on that muppet. Never mind the rest of the details involved.

Lets be blunt. You needed a rat in EotD leadership to play that card. And lets also be clear about this. If the OTC had went with GK you would be in ocean 5 right now. There might still be time for that. We'll see. I know this much. I'm quitting this game after I wage war on you trash. That war starts now. I don't care about past relations any more. I have limits. So war it is.

DeletedUser15049

Calling my tribe sheep and playing the slight and invite game with us?

Game on muppets.

DeletedUser

The leader of an alliance shapes and helps defines the reputation.

DeletedUser

"I have more respect for IoA than I ever will now for DoA under that leadership. DoA are led by a muppet who lied to my whole tribe in a mass mail as he chased us for invites. He is so desperado for members he will see IL in his ranks and use a war to do it. You all kiss my tribe's backsides because you want the bodies. Same with Scorpions as you want theirs. Same with Cradle as you want theirs. It is sickening really. So you go rattle your swords sunshine. Your leader knows already my tribe's contempt. As well as my own. Right now the only thing stopping it is past ties but that time is past. We are a tribe. Just as Ares ONCE was before they allowed Noobs and dysen's bird to run the show."
-Dune
Since you brought it here (and me into this), we will go here Dune. Okay so first of all, just because you got caught up spying and being unloyal to your alliance, does not mean I do to mine. Yes My boyfriend is dysen everybody, as if you didnt already know this, and whispering behind my back but dont have the cahoones to stand up for yourself to come and say something to me about it. I am true to DOA, and I need not explain it to anybody that does not matter to me, and I am sorry but u are not even on the same level as the dirt on my shoes Dune. You are a true piece of pooh. Me and Jimmy will be awaiting your arrival;)
Also stop acting like you were ANY deciding factor in ANY war!!!! That's a joke...
hahaa.
Okay im back now...but anyways You got caught red handed and have nothing to do now except point fingers.Too bad I am honest about my intentions, and everyone knows me by the time we had 2 deal with your twisted ways of fooling good teams into trusting you and "your tribe". Lets see what kind of tribe they are up in 63 waters. Ive been waiting for you to make the biggest mistake in the history of your time in this game, and I am glad all leadership I am in contact with, seen your true colors long ago. You do not intimidate me, nor will your dirty antics win you the battle against the ARES. You will see that we are still the same soldiers, and will still kick your you know what all the same:)

As far as talking down on our leadership, is just a true reflection of your own pathetic attempts at a successful alliance. 44 said his farewells and told everybody his trust in in Kris, and that he fully trusts in his abilities to continue his name and legacy. You talk too fast Dune, and you dont know when enough is enough. You may not realize this minute, you may not realize today, you may not realiize for a few weeks, but believe me your in over your lil cranium this time. For those who are questioning Kris authority and decisions, I wish you the best.You might as well have slapped him and 44 in the face. I will fight for Kris til death(which i do not see in Ares future), and be there for him just as he is here for his team. I am sorry he listens to what his team has to say and stays pacted with an alliance you are very much underestimating, IL. WE ARE TRUE TO THOSE WHO ARE TRUE TO US. Your just upset because you got twisted up in your own lil brain games. When your back get back at me:)

And Dune, you can stop with this act. You have burnt most all your bridges now. There may be one possible one left, but believe you me, I am working on letting that team see your true colors, which I am sure wont take much after initial impressions. Best of luck to you, and when was to again you planned to come to 063???

DeletedUser15049

BN

Correct. I'd consider that thought next time you sit down with Kris for an Ares chat. After all...he did mass mail my crew for recruits...and was lifting his skirts to the Cradle too. As he argued neutrality in war was not between alliances etc. I'll post it here and everyone can have a right giggle.

Dysen

Yawn. I think you'll find the cowardly types - the Satrats - are the kind who need half a planet to go to war. You bring it on. I am sure anyone that matters in my sense can all read what is what.

As far as 63 goes. You should try harder. We are already there. I'll be there in the next week. Just moving along now... so make sure you all get together and work it so all the alliances are involved. After all...we all know the Onion Fairies can't fight s...

;-)

DeletedUser15049

I give an example of their kind of warring BN since you want to talk about reputations. These rats are running to Relentless to say OTC and Scorpions plan to hit them. That is the level of their idea of war. Is this the new Ares? Is a tribe of 29ml pts needing IL and their 12mil pts, Relentless and their pts (noobs mind you), and now seeks to involve The Huns because dysen's bird can do what? Dig up some dirt? lol. Good luck there.

I have news for you all. This is a war you actually have to fight through. That is all those cities need to be won. No handovers. No convenient NAPs. No nice little deals with players. Just war. No recruits. Nada.

You sit there and think of the play BN. We did nothing they shout? Your fine players in the north there have no idea of this game. Absolutely no idea. I never asked for this war. I am bringing it though. I'll take great delight in kicking their a.... right out of the north. I couldn't care less about winning or losing. I walk out of here with my pride intact.

All those whiney types, the rats, the type who walk out on their crews to switch to other tribes. I spit on the lot. So you can consider that in reputation. Ares have an EotD bird running all over your allies. But then...lets be blunt...I never saw ONE hit on Scorps or as EotD in all the time. We all know why too.

The little gang need to work one crew at a time and even then they need everyone else to be in the play. Then they will turn on them and say they did nothing.

You all keep playing the man. F... reputation. Diplomacy is bunk at this game. All people realise is the CS in their harbours. The rest is BS.

There is my view. I've had enough of the pap up there. Let the battle talk.

DeletedUser

Elorik, GK never ONCE sent me support, so thats your first lie. My support came from MrForbes, DonisG & terrytheking all Satraps.
GK constantly demanded support or gave threats to take our citys, another truth.
Thess did not disown Satraps, we walked away from his bully tactics so another lie and as he made ir clear we were GK target, we defended ourselves and ultimatly were invited to The Huns.
Come back, please do, ready for you this time.
Like Thess, you puppets fell and your constant threats on your freinds went with you.
You dare claim freinds when you all at GK did nothing but turn against them when they dared question or failed to do what was DEMANDED (not asked)
Perspective Elorik, and from where i was sat you did not help me and placed demands that could not have been met by a rookie, you did not give me a chance to develop or grow.
Sold you out ? lol We did what any decent people do, we stood against a tyrant and his puppets.
Had you taken your blinkers off Elorik, you may really have seen what was going on, GK got what they desirved....period.

True STory.

DeletedUser

The Ares family has history, pedigree, track record and reputation. You don't have to like us or respect or worship or any of these things (humour for those that cannot spot it), but I'll stack our record up against any alliance in Delta. Enough said.

DeletedUser

Dune... I am a noob, that has rewritten the book in Grepolis, and will smoke you without a doubt in my mind. You pick at my friends,like your something special. You think by beating on inactive players and lower point players will gain you any kind strength or control of our territories, please. BP factories for us is all we are thinking. As far as leadership of DoA/Hun, your lack of respect is uncalled for, Kris and Sparky happen to be the best players in delta, to disrespect them is a crime. What kind of leader would endanger his alliance by using such banter? You have admitted that you may quit the game, crapped on allies, why in god's name would any of your alliance mates put up with this? You have committed suicide with your actions. As far as I am concerned I will not becoming back to this thread. Its a waist of time to listen to your ignorance.

PS. The satraps were XXII Legion(my friends), newer players yes, but forced played by Thess. I reminded them of their strength and they took back what was rightfully theirs. Your words and stories are twisted. You claim to have power and ability, your being foolish. I challenge you, you want to win the war against IL...then take me out as that is the only way you will ever take this little monster down. I will now guarantee a victory for IL against OTC, as taking me out is an impossibility. I HAVE NEVER LOST A CITY(to heighten your drive) with enemy no more than an hr ride from my cities. This game is simple, like you! Come get some. Vengence1

DeletedUser15049

Vengence1

You lot live in la-la land.

We are landing CS in our own cities as you send your Noob attacks and doing take-overs. The works. As for inactives...do you mean Gollic who is opening his mail? Or what?

Ciaran gets a city. For being a good neighbour. I need to get out of 34 and make things all a little more simple. After that - all yours ;)

As for dissing leaderships. I never dissed Sparky but so what if I had? I am no sycophant. Neither are the OTC. Not like the Onion Legions with their BP gifting...

I dissed Kris.

Here is why:

Kristopoulos on 10/13/11 at 11:34 AM
Dear Former Ally,

Dune has no diplomatic skills what-so-ever and has declared war on DoA, cocking up a ceasefire with IL in the process.

We have a 'refugee' issue, in that we recruited sir clark.
Dune took issue with this and made a lot of accusations, most of which were unproven. To compound this he keeps changing his story and his fuse keeps shortening and crying 'WAR' and 'I'm not afraid of you!'.

When he declared war on IL, who are our ally, I agreed to stay neutral. However I was under the impression that the punishment was to be issued on speedboat, the perpetrator, not the whole alliance.

I have tried to compromise, offering time limits on attacks on sir clark, but this has been rejected and the only compromise Dune will accept is the kicking of sir clark, which until now I have had no reason to do.

All that said I have lost trust in dune and his changing stories and I have received evidence about his loyalties. As a result DoA is ending our relationship with OTC and if Dune does want to follow through his threat of war then we will be ready. DoA members, IL and TBH have already been informed that he has declared war on us.

OTC members who wish to remain friends with DoA are welcome to join us!

Regards Kris

A. I never sought a ceasefire with IL. I would have talked to them but there was no talk of a ceasefire.
B. I have to say that is the weirdest description of being neutral ever.
C. Recruiting a player you know is being hit and denying they are a refugee is pretty abysmal
D. Do people think people are zipped up the back?
E. He needs to get honest. If I had 127 cities with the BP he has I'd be mortified.

As far as Huns go. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The Huns degrade themselves having Noob trash that need to fight with 60mil of pts against one tribe.

So you jog on muppet.

DeletedUser15049

BN

I'm more angry with the trash moves being played. I mean...same moves on Kittens for long enough. You guys want bodies you go recruit elsewhere. You want OTC cities. You fight for them.

Enough said.

DeletedUser

Kristopoulos on 10/13/11 at 11:34 AM
Dear Former Ally,

Dune has no diplomatic skills what-so-ever and has declared war on DoA, cocking up a ceasefire with IL in the process.

We have a 'refugee' issue, in that we recruited sir clark.
Dune took issue with this and made a lot of accusations, most of which were unproven. To compound this he keeps changing his story and his fuse keeps shortening and crying 'WAR' and 'I'm not afraid of you!'.

When he declared war on IL, who are our ally, I agreed to stay neutral. However I was under the impression that the punishment was to be issued on speedboat, the perpetrator, not the whole alliance.

I have tried to compromise, offering time limits on attacks on sir clark, but this has been rejected and the only compromise Dune will accept is the kicking of sir clark, which until now I have had no reason to do.

All that said I have lost trust in dune and his changing stories and I have received evidence about his loyalties. As a result DoA is ending our relationship with OTC and if Dune does want to follow through his threat of war then we will be ready. DoA members, IL and TBH have already been informed that he has declared war on us.

OTC members who wish to remain friends with DoA are welcome to join us!

Regards Kris

VS.

I have more respect for IoA than I ever will now for DoA under that leadership. DoA are led by a muppet who lied to my whole tribe in a mass mail as he chased us for invites. He is so desperado for members he will see IL in his ranks and use a war to do it. You all kiss my tribe's backsides because you want the bodies. Same with Scorpions as you want theirs. Same with Cradle as you want theirs. It is sickening really. So you go rattle your swords sunshine. Your leader knows already my tribe's contempt. As well as my own. Right now the only thing stopping it is past ties but that time is past. We are a tribe. Just as Ares ONCE was before they allowed Noobs and dysen's bird to run the show.

No wonder 44 just left without as much as a bye. I think of all the Ares greats who got out. A shambles is Ares. Two great tribes allowing trash to run it into the gutter. What a way to treat an ally! So you cling onto that situation jimmy. You forget or ignore the whole story and you ignore the fact you chumps are only in 52 as a result of the OTC choice. You delude yourself otherwise though as is the norm with you Noobs. Trib 'I forced Mayu into vac' etc. All fantasies. We had just taken 7 cities Noobs.

Who would you follow? Seems pretty cut and dry, don't you think?

DeletedUser15049

stop lifting yer skirts to crusaders!

DeletedUser

cause bold talk related to an online game proves you are more or less masculine than another person who is playing the same online game. a game with with no real consequences or meaningful threat i might add

DeletedUser

Okay Dune we all know you have not a clue the ins and outs of the ares, but i assure you our leadership and soldiers will come out on top! I know you are just sour because you finally got beat at your own game....You crack me up guessing at our antics just because your true ones were discovered. For all of you that may consider pacting with OTC in the future, thee are a few things to expect:

1. Dune taking info from your split OPS tab, giving it to someone in skype, so they can forward it to your enemy, all your OPS info, and keep his name out of it in game.
2. THEN trying to cover it up by telling people it was approved by TBH leadership to be done, yeah you can see the truth in that since they also broke their pact with OTC. He seriously triied to tell me our allies leadership let him give out such info. What a joke.
3. Talking sorely on his allies leaders...Yet has nothing to say to them to their face, such as his statement:
[9/5/2011 10:10:04 PM] dunedinlad: fiz is an a@#hole
and yes of course i edited it a bit.

SO WHY DO YOU IGNORE THIS POINT EVERYTIME DUNE AND TURN THE FINGER AT ME????
How can you possibly be so phony as to give out allies/pacts OP info, and acting like we are the bad guys when we (TBH and DOA) no longer want to be pacted with you? You tried to tell me our leadership knew, yet they didnt have a clue of what you were saying to EOTD and info you were giving them. I lovvvve how you call me a bird, when I have messages of yours in black and white of you being quite a bird yourself? Just cracks me up how you THINK you know so much. Ignorance is bliss dune, ignorance is bliss. No wonder you will walk away with your pride intact, and thats exactly what you will be doing, leaving delta in the near future.
(focus on this paragraph for your next remark instead of ignoring it and turning the finger?)

At least I admit my stance on this game, and dont use dirty antics to get it done, just the truth. And your just mad because when I say my team knows me and my leadership knows what all I say and do, I MEAN it, they ACTUALLY know what I am doing lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.