The Pantheon

DeletedUser

I really see no problems here other than that the Illuminati posting here seem to have a problem trying to make us look bad. :) It's kind of interesting that they have spent so much effort in this attempt rather than just trying to take our cities. We do support our members, but we come down hard on traitors.

DeletedUser

I really see no problems here other than that the Illuminati posting here seem to have a problem trying to make us look bad. :) It's kind of interesting that they have spent so much effort in this attempt rather than just trying to take our cities. We do support our members, but we come down hard on traitors.

I believe this has been achieved long ago..:p

DeletedUser

rather than just trying to take our cities.

Ain't I?...:cool:
conquer.jpg

We do support our members, but we come down hard on traitors.

Come on now, think of better excuse...
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/...lliancechanges

Aeryn on 8/24/10 at 2:28 AM
Yeah, this the 2nd time they tried to take it from me. I apparently didn't responded to them in a timely manner so they said I was inactive. They gave me a freaking day to respond personally they just want the city.

DeletedUser

Ain't I?...:cool:
conquer.jpg

Not too bad, however, looks have a way of being.... ummmm deceiving. I'm just not sure I would have posted this myself... Appears as tho your running a pretty fine ratio here. 2 inactives (I won't bother to put up the urls for BigB and Venus*, we all know how to find them) 1 abandoned, 2 that we keep trading back and forth.

Seem as tho there is only 1 real success here. Kudos for that one. :p

Oh chrss that's a flame.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems like you didn't see the whole point there?
I was in the island Aug. 6, all of the resident in there didn't increase in DBP, all but the inactive(as you claim) and JKP3nt(i wanted to see if he fights well with sword as he fight with words)...:D

1 success you say? --- Making a fool of yourself again, ivory?:p

2 Inactives -- the word you and your alliances never accept as an excuse but now your using it?:eek:

2 trading back and forth(reclaimed is the right word) -- of all people you knew what the story behind those 2(actually 6), so please...:rolleyes:

1 abandoned -- sorry that was from O56...:p

Hey look over there, a distraction!

DeletedUser

Ivory why are you even posting here this is a Pantheon thread...

Not a DeJa-poo thread...:eek:

Oh! and what happened to your pretty little white kitty siggy..?

poop.jpg

DeletedUser

:) It's kind of interesting that they have spent so much effort in this attempt rather than just trying to take our cities.

Do me a favor, look back at how many cities we have taken from you, do your research before making statements like that.

DeletedUser

Do me a favor, look back at how many cities we have taken from you, do your research before making statements like that.

We've taken some of yours as well. (Well Pantheon has)

DeletedUser

I don't deny that. I know you have. And I admit once again, not all of you are crappy players. But also if you look, we had roughly a 3 or 4 to 1 ratio of us taking cities to you taking cities. (I can't remember) You also took some of our in-actives. And don't say stop with that excuse because you guys used it too ;)

DeletedUser

chrss, I'm glad to see that you edited out the message to me, since I did not receive it until almost an hour after you posted it. sloppy work I did expect better.

I'll just put it back for you. I believe your original posting had it as being sent at 5:16 and we all know that server time is just that, server time.

Creation is beneath you. It may be that public opinion is changing and you feel the need to do something. Don't fall to this kind of temptation, just continue on.

Aeryn today at 6:16 AM
It's me again..lol..you know the one you ignored the other time I thought that was a no no and that it was rude. That's what AJ told me and that you considered that to be a non active player. I want to know how I was considered non active when AJ sent a mail and I sent a reply to him not a week before. Who cares anyway..What I was writing to you about was how pathetic your alliance truly is when it takes your member 6 tries to take 1 city from an ex alliance member who you didn't think worthy enough to be among you so called good players. I just want to know where to find you when you run from another war and merge with another alliance. That's the only thing you are good for..run like rats on a sicking ship and believe me you will sink again...lol..I can't wait...I think its funny tho..someone unworthy beat you how many times...lol.

Oh yes and don't forget the 36 defensive points

I see you put it back chrss

First of all, that mail was always there. I never fabricated a single thing either. I have not had a need to, and if I remember correctly, you were the one who faked a conquer attempt against one of my members to try and bring us down...and you falsely accuse me of doing the same. Yet another instance of your hypocrisy.

Sorry for the double post. I'll merge everything in a bit.

DeletedUser

First of all, that mail was always there. I never fabricated a single thing either. I have not had a need to, and if I remember correctly, you were the one who faked a conquer attempt against one of my members to try and bring us down...and you falsely accuse me of doing the same. Yet another instance of your hypocrisy.

Sorry for the double post. I'll merge everything in a bit.

Chrss, you run the Illuminati. Your always going to get these conspiracy geeks claiming you have multiple motives in everything you guys do :p

On a more serious note, yet again this thread is devolving into immaturity. "He did d'is!" "N000! U did dat!" Please, be a bit more mature and post attack reports, heroic last stands, and the like.

Do not bore us with base speculation, it's childish to point the finger with no proof.

DeletedUser

Do not bore us with base speculation, it's childish to point the finger with no proof.

Thank you for being the voice of reason Alpharius. I will attempt to not be drawn into such an exchange again.

SmartCat.jpg

DeletedUser

Chrss, you run the Illuminati. Your always going to get these conspiracy geeks claiming you have multiple motives in everything you guys do :p

True that :D

It is now 10-2 and soon to be 11 to 2. Thanks to a certain inactive they have conquers on us. No worries people of gamma, I'll make a point of making sure those are taken back. ;)

DeletedUser

To update

Dyames has recently taken 2 cities from Deja Vu. One from magnus and one from erikson. I will admit, this is the best I have seen the pantheon try to break a siege.

First off, on the one we conquered from erikson. 2423 LS were destroyed in the reclamation attempt. Thats a good 24K bp. 80 VP's gained off that.
On magnus' city, we destroyed another 1K+ LS.

*Dyames' DBP before the siege start: 246,383 <ranked 4th>
*Dyames' DBP after the siege ends: 284,867 <ranked 2nd>

Not bad results I must say :)

DeletedUser

Another one bites the dust, magnus465 enter VM mode after receiving a relentless attack from ivicroate last thursday...n_n'

DeletedUser

Just because a player goes into Vacation mode does not mean he has quit. Magnus had to go to the farm this weekend, you know, RL stuff. The kinda stuff that is actually important. He will be returning thursday.

Also, poor effort guys! We only had 727 biremes in IviCroat's city and you failed to stop us taking it. I mean, I thought you were Elite?!

DeletedUser

Just because a player goes into Vacation mode does not mean he has quit. Magnus had to go to the farm this weekend, you know, RL stuff. The kinda stuff that is actually important. He will be returning thursday.

Agreed. But you have tried saying the same about us in the past too. (Maybe not you specifically but someone in the pantheon/DJV has)

Also, poor effort guys! We only had 727 biremes in IviCroat's city and you failed to stop us taking it. I mean, I thought you were Elite?!

Good job on taking a legitimately active city. That doesn't happen very much so its an achievement...

DeletedUser

Umm! you had way more than that in biremes there!

Poor job in trying to make your selves look good and lucky I wasn't within striking distance..:eek:

But,Yes kudos to you guys for actually taking an active city you should try for more of them.

Hey! maybe one of mine..:D