The Pantheon

DeletedUser

Still, there's one question i can't answer, why the heck will they include the li'l girl to the transition, from the pantheon to deja vu only to be attack on the same day? And be branded as an inactive? :rolleyes:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/26021/alliancechanges

Now I'm not on the high council or anything, but here's how it went down. I'm pretty sure I'm not divulging any major secrets here. (In fact I'm pretty sure you guys know this already)

Pantheon were given 96 hours to transition over to Deja Vu. This is 4 days. If you haven't logged in in 4 days, well you're inactive...

DeletedUser

Now I'm not on the high council or anything, but here's how it went down. I'm pretty sure I'm not divulging any major secrets here. (In fact I'm pretty sure you guys know this already)

Pantheon were given 96 hours to transition over to Deja Vu. This is 4 days. If you haven't logged in in 4 days, well you're inactive...

4 days? that li'l girl joined deja vu on august 24 from the pantheon and get attack the same day(aug.24) she joined????

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/26021/history
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

chrss, I'm glad to see that you edited out the message to me, since I did not receive it until almost an hour after you posted it. sloppy work I did expect better.

I'll just put it back for you. I believe your original posting had it as being sent at 5:16 and we all know that server time is just that, server time.

Creation is beneath you. It may be that public opinion is changing and you feel the need to do something. Don't fall to this kind of temptation, just continue on.

Aeryn today at 6:16 AM
It's me again..lol..you know the one you ignored the other time I thought that was a no no and that it was rude. That's what AJ told me and that you considered that to be a non active player. I want to know how I was considered non active when AJ sent a mail and I sent a reply to him not a week before. Who cares anyway..What I was writing to you about was how pathetic your alliance truly is when it takes your member 6 tries to take 1 city from an ex alliance member who you didn't think worthy enough to be among you so called good players. I just want to know where to find you when you run from another war and merge with another alliance. That's the only thing you are good for..run like rats on a sicking ship and believe me you will sink again...lol..I can't wait...I think its funny tho..someone unworthy beat you how many times...lol.

Oh yes and don't forget the 36 defensive points

I see you put it back chrss

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for being so dense.

It's obvious to me now what the deal was. *cough*spy*cough*

DeletedUser

Aeryn today at 5:25 AM
This one is to AJ...not very good...I don't think but still its the thought that counts...lol

This is from the nonactive player...How is the mighty War Chief? Did you finally get tired of hearing his whining and step in to help him...you know sending in Valosin...but first you had to send in Gary who didn't cut it...he got his behind spanked by a girl and for a while so did Magnus...I find it funny under your leadership you only can take cities from alliance members and ex ones...its freaking hilarious and it took 6 tries to do it...did you have to hold up his big boy undies for him...I am laughing at you all...can't wait to see which alliance you will run to when you lose another war...

is she big enough for you ivory?

DeletedUser

Creation is beneath you. It may be that public opinion is changing and you feel the need to do something. Don't fall to this kind of temptation, just continue on.

Creation is beneath both of you, just let it go, you can't save face now

DeletedUser

Question still remains, why bring her from pantheons to deja vu?:rolleyes:
Invite then attack?:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Question still remains, why bring her from pantheons to deja vu?:rolleyes:
Invite then attack?:rolleyes:

That's easy. Ever try managing 300 people? Invites were sent out, then credentials checked...simpler that way.

On an island with you as an inhabitant? I think thats a bit low...

If she wasn't a spy (and she was) mind explaining why you didn't attack?

DeletedUser

That's easy. Ever try managing 300 people? Invites were sent out, then credentials checked...simpler that way.

No more questions your honor...:cool:

On an island with you as an inhabitant? I think thats a bit low...

If she wasn't a spy (and she was) mind explaining why you didn't attack?

Am i your alliance yardstick to identify a spy? Come on, you're flattering me...

DeletedUser

Am i your alliance yardstick to identify a spy? Come on, you're flattering me...

Well it's only logical based on your past behavior. You are an aggressive player...Usually when there are two cities of warring alliances on the same island, there should be some conflict.

So the point I'm really trying to make here is don't try to make a martyr out of her. She almost got what she deserved...

DeletedUser

It seems during the transition from The Pantheon to Deja Vu. They dropped their inactives. One of such included a poor girl named Aeryn. Oh she supported The Pantheon in times of need but she got labeled as inactive.

It also turns out Deja Vu are hypocrites and cannot be held to their words. The below mail was to Valosin26, someone who is helping magnus465 conquer this poor poor girl.

And there's more. This one was to Ivory.

Edit: Fresh in as of a minute ago from this edit

I don't know, I might just take her in The Illuminati to send hate mails for me. She would make a good flamer on the forum as well.

My advice, before trying to be friendly to Deja Vu, keep in mind what is above. If they can't even hold themselves to their word how can anyone expect better.

P.S. I might add in some pictures a bit later.

Creation is beneath both of you, just let it go, you can't save face now

Let us not forget why the last 2 pages were filled so very fast. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well it's only logical based on your past behavior. You are an aggressive player...Usually when there are two cities of warring alliances on the same island, there should be some conflict.

So the point I'm really trying to make here is don't try to make a martyr out of her. She almost got what she deserved...

I haven't attack McMcenith too, maybe he's a spy?!?!?!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Come on Kolgax, read your forum, is there a single low point member of your alliance whining about me attackin' them? I bet all you can read there are from all those so called pantheon elite?!??!?

<That is with the exception of caesar sativus, who i just attack today, because deja vu might take his city in the island because i am there and he still didn't increase in dbp>

DeletedUser

I haven't attack McMcenith too, maybe he's a spy?!?!?!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't even suspect him. We are a good deal more close knit than you might think.

Come on Kolgax, read your forum, is there a single low point member of your alliance whining about me attackin' them? I bet all you can read there are from all those so called pantheon elite?!??!?

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here.

<That is with the exception of caesar sativus, who i just attack today, because deja vu might take his city in the island because i am there and he still didn't increase in dbp>

Yes, yes - very generous of you. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Chrss, I am sorry that you do not recognize that this is an Island overview of (680|603). I will made sure to put a heading on things for you in the future.

Really Ivory?! Insulting my intelligence?! I've never used that overview before nor have I ever needed to.

I gotta admit, nice attempt at flaming me though. You're getting better. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Really Ivory?! Insulting my intelligence?! I've never used that overview before nor have I ever needed to.

I gotta admit, nice attempt at flaming me though. You're getting better. :rolleyes:

No, I really was not flaming you. Both you and dyames did that to your self's when you started this whole li'l girl thing.

DeletedUser

No, I really was not flaming you. Both you and dyames did that to your self's when you started this whole li'l girl thing.

Actually it was deja vu who brought this to themselves...

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/26021/alliancechanges

This sum it all up:

And what happen to this?

Yes some of our players are n00bs. But at least we WANT them to get better, at least we try to make them "elite". Maybe that is where we go wrong, that we care...