The Pebble Poem Collection

DeletedUser

Normally I read rhyming poems. I always give rhyming poems an alright rating. When it comes to a poem that doesn't rhyme I hope for, what I call, an emotional stir within myself. When that doesn't happen it tells me the poem is flat, lacking. It's either that or I just failed to connect, to 'relate', as you might say. Is this making sense?

Just my opinion, nothing personal.

DeletedUser8396

Normally I read rhyming poems. I always give rhyming poems an alright rating. When it comes to a poem that doesn't rhyme I hope for, what I call, an emotional stir within myself. When that doesn't happen it tells me the poem is flat, lacking. It's either that or I just failed to connect, to 'relate', as you might say. Is this making sense?

Just my opinion, nothing personal.

Nothing personal taken. Not all poetry (or sentences with strategically placed line breaks like this) relates to people, which is perfectly understandable. I like and appreciate honesty, which you have given.

DeletedUser32498

Lol. I agree with Shadis. Like no ryhme, no rhythm, etc... But I like the ideas you come up with. Just the structure is lacking. But good work. ;)

DeletedUser

Ah well I enjoy a poem I can relate to or a poem that blows you away. Lord knows I couldn't have written this. I don't think many people could put the effort into it. That alone is an achievement. You've got 'the stuff' Apebble. Keep on writing brother.

*sniffles* It breaks my heart to criticize you. :(

DeletedUser8396

Ah well I enjoy a poem I can relate to or a poem that blows you away. Lord knows I couldn't have written this. I don't think many people could put the effort into it. That alone is an achievement. You've got 'the stuff' Apebble. Keep on writing brother.

*sniffles* It breaks my heart to criticize you. :(

Hey, not everything I spit out is pure gold, and I don't expect it to. That is why I ask for honesty. I don't want people to see my (c-word that means poop) and call it candy just so I feel bubbly inside. You have given more than I could ever ask for: honesty.

DeletedUser

Hey, not everything I spit out is pure gold, and I don't expect it to. That is why I ask for honesty. I don't want people to see my (c-word that means poop) and call it candy just so I feel bubbly inside. You have given more than I could ever ask for: honesty.

Bubbles :p

*cough* Anyways, on a side note, I tend to be generally easy-going, sarcastic, etc. but when I want to be serious you can be as sure as hell that I will be. As it takes awhile for me to build respect for someone. But I respect you Apebble. I've seen some of your work and its great.

DeletedUser8396

Bubbles :p

*cough* Anyways, on a side note, I tend to be generally easy-going, sarcastic, etc. but when I want to be serious you can be as sure as hell that I will be. As it takes awhile for me to build respect for someone. But I respect you Apebble. I've seen some of your work and its great.

Duly noted, and thanks :)

You should write a poem about this moment Shady :p

Wouldn't we all like a Shadis poem? YEEAAA!!!

*chants Shadis repeatedly*

DeletedUser

There was a time
When I saved a dime
But that times not now
No sir not by a cow
This time I say
It's time to lay
Down that dime
This very time
To use this dime
Oh just this time
To save this moment
This very sweet moment
Of Apebble and I

Five second poem yippee....

DeletedUser8396

There was a time
When I saved a dime
But that times not now
No sir not by a cow
This time I say
It's time to lay
Down that dime
This very time
To use this dime
Oh just this time
To save this moment
This very sweet moment
Of Apebble and I

Five second poem yippee....

I think a tear slipped out :(

lol

But, nevertheless, I am tired :p

Goodnight all. I shall see you tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator: