The Renegades Recruiting

DeletedUser

Well my allaince has been asking for this so here it is

The Renegades are recruiting now. For those of you who dont know most of our players came from The allaince The renegades . However after being abbandoned by the founder and being demoted me and the other leader (Susan1957) took all the active members and refounded the allaince. We have since been increasing our members and stripping the remnants of all their members . If you want to join send a message to me and we will invite you (Providing you meet the requierments) . No matter how many points you have if you are attacked we will defend you with all our might and attack however attacked you . No matter how powerful they are .(D):Angry:

DeletedUser

Deadly: You have recruited players half the world away from the rest of you guys. Kinda sorta an MRA

DeletedUser

well most of thats because the previous allaince was a MRA so i said everyone from the remnants could join us we got a lot of players

DeletedUser

You guys are an MRA because you have people around the world. Here's a map to prove it:
showmap.php

For comparison, here's a map of my 35-player squad:
showmap.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok i admit that but thats the price of being a splinter of a MRA

DeletedUser

nope there all active players who have been supporting us

DeletedUser

My old buddy Alzarac joined up. You Renegades have started to mess with us. Oh, you've got it in for you. Unlike Deadly, I know how to play the Game of Thrones

DeletedUser

I think it is pointless to have members that are not stationed near the rest of your alliance. I have denied players that request to join that are far away but I do not accept them for many reasons one of them being because it does not make sense to have players too far away to be able to defend from close range attacks. Now if deadly is only worried about maintaining his alliance total points then sure accepting and keeping all members no matter where they are stationed works well.

DeletedUser

My old buddy Alzarac joined up. You Renegades have started to mess with us. Oh, you've got it in for you. Unlike Deadly, I know how to play the Game of Thrones
well have you thought he wasnt happywith your allaince . Oh and to alzaracs question yes i have but it wasnt as big as the renegades . It was quite similar to the snapping turtles and before you go checkingmy grepo stats i hadto quit for a while so i created a new acount

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have made no sense, everything in my post was a statement and not a question. Another bro from Athens has joined my hit squad, and you guys have messed with us, so now we are going to have to teach you what not to do as can be found on my profile in game.

DeletedUser

Seriously dude are you aware how much like a ten year old you sound as for hit squad well BRING IT ON:pro:

DeletedUser

Seriously dude are you aware how much like a ten year old you sound as for hit squad well BRING IT ON:pro:

You condemn your own maturity by insulting that of others, or rather, by caring about it in the first place. Not that age and maturity are remotely synonymous.

DeletedUser

You condemn your own maturity by insulting that of others, or rather, by caring about it in the first place. Not that age and maturity are remotely synonymous.

Is this the coolest mod statement ever?

Btw Detroit is a leprechaun.... Leprechauns don't age.

P.S That's the mother of all MRAs you get there Deadly.

DeletedUser

Look were not a MRA were a splinter from one and how is a group of 72 people at rank 12 a MRA

DeletedUser

You're alliance is an MRA because your members are spread throughout several oceans very thinly.