The Renegades Recruiting

DeletedUser

Puthia, what your alliance can do to save itself is disperse your members to alliances that can provide better support where they are currently located.

This would help to secure yourself some potential future allies if you so wish.

Right now I see you have your members rather scattered in the 4 corners of this world so to speak. Give your alliance members that are far from you to an alliance you could see yourself participating with in the future. This is not only a smart move for your growth but also for your members that are surrounded but what could be considered hostile territory. A good leaders knows when a tough choice needs to be made!

36, 37, 46, 64, 74, 35, 56 these are all Oceans you should just let go of because you will never have dominance in those areas. Choose an Alliance in each part to who you would offer your members there a place to actually flourish the way they deserve to. If you need some suggestions let me know in game I would love to help.

DeletedUser

My alliance, the Snapping Turtles, would be glad to take in and train your members in oceans 64 and 74. Other alliances hold us in high regard and we have experienced leadership. We are currently ranked #1 in 74 and #3 in 64.

TO is right, you need to make the right choice and let them go. Make your core first. You need to catch the ball before you run with it.

DeletedUser

susan, who makes up for over half of Renegades's ABP, has founded a city in ocean 74. My advice: Join a real alliance and ditch the noobs

DeletedUser

Just reading this last page I can tell this is a real bunch of noobs in The Renegades.

DeletedUser

Actually, this last page is about another MRA, The Archangels. The Renegades are much less impressive.

DeletedUser

Puthia, what your alliance can do to save itself is disperse your members to alliances that can provide better support where they are currently located.

This would help to secure yourself some potential future allies if you so wish.

Right now I see you have your members rather scattered in the 4 corners of this world so to speak. Give your alliance members that are far from you to an alliance you could see yourself participating with in the future. This is not only a smart move for your growth but also for your members that are surrounded but what could be considered hostile territory. A good leaders knows when a tough choice needs to be made!

36, 37, 46, 64, 74, 35, 56 these are all Oceans you should just let go of because you will never have dominance in those areas. Choose an Alliance in each part to who you would offer your members there a place to actually flourish the way they deserve to. If you need some suggestions let me know in game I would love to help.

It sounds logical, honestly... The recruiters did not work well in the past. And that's what happens to a MRA... Disappointing. But I'll try to do something. I din't want to give up like this. You understand, I suppose. You can't dissolve or leave an alliance without trying to achieve something good :D

DeletedUser

I vouch for snapping turtles in the oceans where they are thriving. Let your members in those ocean join them and save your alliance as a whole.

In Oceans 36 and 46 I will give your members a warm welcome and train them up.

DeletedUser

Honestly, we have to start working a little bit... Thank you for showing interest, I cannot give you a "clear" reply, though... You understand :D

DeletedUser9358

i do not play in the world you guys are speaking of, but.....lol....i had puthia on my team in Pi and i really cant say anything good about her..nothing bad either i guess, but i do know for the most part she was yellow and never said a word in the forums...a boot was the answer to that prob..lol

secondly, i first started grep in epsilon...and i was a proud member of the Renegades there, and since then i have ran teams with the same name in other worlds...a version of them in Delos that mike62 and i started is called Exiled Renegades..mike was on exiles and i on rens in epsilon where we first met eachother.. so thats how we came up with the new name..

i know it isnt really relevant what i had to post here, but for me spending a ton of grepo hours on a renegade team, it saddens me to hear of this team bringing the name down.

incase any of you get the idea to grepostat check, in bellerophone i founded the rens there too.. happened and because of rl i had to activate vm abd was not able to return in time to save my cities...back then the rens were a great team there..but i am sad to announce that now it is more of a housing complex for sims...i just recently restarted there, and am back on the team, even got my founder rights back..lol..but i foresee that team undergoing a major change very soon..prob a merge into legacy or something...still being discussed.

sorry to bore you guys..i just had to speak of my experience about puthia and renegades...lol

DeletedUser

It must be so depressing to see these noobs bringing shame to your name. Good thing nobody is like to copy my first alliance's name.

DeletedUser

And what might that be?:p

None of your business you bantha fodder!

Anyways, it looks like Deadly4000 has given up sticking up for his crappy MRA. Oh, and we just cleared out one of their biggest members in all of his cities

DeletedUser

Only took 1 city for the harbor and another for the land :p