Pnp The Story of a Kingdom VS.. 6 allies

DeletedUser

I have been playing Grepo since Gamma, lets say since the beginning of it. However, I had never seen that many obsessively simming alliances that just want to take that funny crown at any cost, no honor, no integrity, no self-respect, no innovation, it s just pacts/NAPs/Love and family/and finally backstabbing, as I did in Paros. I personally blame that CROWN. I wish it was never made.

I dont know about other worlds, but seems Grepo players are changing and yet we are here playing the same style. Our own style.

We have recently found out that there is a coalition between 6 alliances in Paros to take Venom down. So, I decided to make This PnP to have a little bit of fun.

lgt7e36.png

Hope you enjoy it. :)

In the midst of a gloomy night 6 alliances realized that they cannot control their crave for simming and acquiring the funny crown over their names at any cost, thus they held an urgent meeting to take down one alliance that was different from them. Little did they know, that their opponent is…

And the story begins:

lrFgO1r.png

So the meeting was held in a far away secluded area in the woods, mainly for security reasons, little did they know, there would always be people against this insanity.

waZZcfT.png

hwARyFf.png

lgt7181.png

In the midst of that gloomy night, Choas Hunters managed to manipulate 5 alliances to gang up on Venom, little did they know that their opponent is…

So the 6 allies ultimately pulled everything together and prepared for the battle, reached at the gates of Venom kingdom.

BXTyFAn.png

However, attack was interrupted by an exhausted messenger, bringing a devastating news, how were they to handle it? No one knew…but CH.

lgt9eb9.png

Thus, the coalition strained every nerve to talk Black legion and Truculence into helping them, little did they know that not all the alliances sell their honor and integrity easily.

y7dHlbQ.png

And so their effort just went down the drain...

Meanwhile in Venom Kingdom:

1KaQ0Vp.png

To be continued...

DeletedUser

Made me laugh, I like the GoT pictures to, greatest show on TV at the moment. Also would recommend people read the books they are fantastic.

DeletedUser

Lol.

Pains me to do it but plus rep for the effort, honey xxx

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

Interesting details you brought to light there Cav had no idea everyone on Paros was out to get you. ;)

DeletedUser

Very good, most entertaining :D made my simming almost seem enjoyable :p

DeletedUser

See I knew I shouldn't have left the game!! This was classic. Total +rep . This honestly has to be one of the most highly dedicated efforts of comical offerings ever. I lawl'd , I Rofl'd, I even urinated a little.

DeletedUser

Hahaha, "me against the world" again.

We are just simming and have no business with the coalition or Venom, because we are so afraid of awesome of players like DarkCaver. :)

DeletedUser

okay finally stopped laughing..its great
good thing i know a little about venom so i understood this one :D +rep
and continue plz

DeletedUser15581

I need to spread some reputation before giving it to you again :p

DeletedUser

Hee hee hee... Highly entertaining.

Looking forward to the next one.

DeletedUser

So I am on Vacation Mode and dont know what is going on in the game, but since Grepolis is a sort of addiction I decided to make a commercial PnP as a break in between the story line.

I saw this guy made a PnP about Venom, So I suddenly realized I know this guy, at least I can picture him :)

So here you it goes... hope you enjoy it :)

u79akeH.png

ETqd8O3.png

DeletedUser39031

So I am on Vacation Mode and dont know what is going on in the game, but since Grepolis is a sort of addiction I decided to make a commercial PnP as a break in between the story line.

I saw this guy made a PnP about Venom, So I suddenly realized I know this guy, at least I can picture him :)

So here you it goes... hope you enjoy it :)

u79akeH.png

ETqd8O3.png

No need for personal insults. He may of made false accusations about your alliance and botting, but no need to insult that person.

DeletedUser

No need for personal insults. He may of made false accusations about your alliance and botting, but no need to insult that person.
Sorry but I dont see any insult here, besides it s a comic, when it comes to comic, this is not considered insult

Would you please just comment and not paste the pictures, it takes a lot of space, appreciate it if you could edit it mate, thanks :)