Pnp The Story of a Kingdom VS.. 6 allies

DeletedUser37948

No need for personal insults. He may of made false accusations about your alliance and botting, but no need to insult that person.

well as far as i can see this is basicaly the same pnp as chip made just minus the allogations of cheating

chips pnp was basicaly surgesting that diazan was talking tosh and darks basical does the same and makes fun of chip for talk tosh

DeletedUser

8vOr1Bz.png

lgt61c9.png

So in the midst of a gloomy night, when the favorable winds were blowing towards 6 allies, Platoon changed their name to Dark Trilogy, little did they know that problem is not their name, it’s their faulty attitude.

dTBBSQH.png

CWR77iI.png

sL4SLRZ.png

So that was how the number of allies shrunk to two, Choas Hunters and Dark Trilogy I&II, they planned a joined OP on Venom kingdom to take them out once and for all, little did they know that their opponent is…
hXMT52U.png

So the battle begun on a cloudy day, remaining allies expecting to finish off venom, little did they know that their opponent is…

Ev6nBC2.png

Meanwhile, in Venom Kingdom…

lgtb99b.png

A few days later after the final battle…

voXv7Ro.png

P5mU5K2.png

Choas Hunters and Dark Trilogy were disbanded after being defeated by Venom, they had never seen it coming, they were sure of winning the battle against V2, little did they know that their opponent is aggressive, organized, united and last but not least a genius born-killer.

P.S: the last picture's credit goes to FlyingMonkeyBoy.

The End

DeletedUser

Glad i could help you did the info i gave you justice it was very funny :)

DeletedUser15581

wow ! awesome!! O yes, Venom gallops back to show who is the boss. We don't do silly ops to take just 2-3 cities. When we go after you, we don't stop till you disband ! :pro:

DarkCaver... still won't allow me to rep you :(

DeletedUser39031

I think that founder at the end was trying to make you scared...in a game?

Love the PnP's though. Occasionally hard to read with the numbers but great.

DeletedUser30636

its funny, but you need a new transition, "little did they know" starts to get a bit old

DeletedUser

V2 lol you girls cry too much

You guys run to VM and report people and make all the lame little cartoons you want. We'll still be here ready to take your little rule run cities. Maybe start a new post call it why we act tough and cry on forums I'll read that one.

DeletedUser

You guys run to VM and report people and make all the lame little cartoons you want. We'll still be here ready to take your little rule run cities. Maybe start a new post call it why we act tough and cry on forums I'll read that one.
Very well said, agree totally with you :D U should post more often hahahaha ;) But ones when u finaly take one of Venom cities come back to this external and post this coment again :D

Last edited by a moderator: