Pnp The Story of a Kingdom VS.. 6 allies

DeletedUser41856

After reading all of these forums, and laughing so much, I finally decided to make my first post.......

1. People go to VM for the simple reason that this is ONLY a game, and there are MORE important things in RL.

2. I saw Victores largest player "ghost" 5 minutes after we launched attacks on every one of his cities....guess he didnt have enough time to go on VM to avoid it.

3.I see ALOT of people from "the 6" alliances talking about how they are going to "crush" Venom.....but ALONE they never boasted such things. Want to see the "truth", go 1 on 1 or even 2 or 3 against 1 and see what happens. Seems that the ONLY way you would "possible" have a chance is 600 players against 80. That is almost 8 against 1, in RL that would be considered a lynch mob. But I guess if that is the ONLY way you can do it....then continue to follow the path of cowards. Be a MAN "or woman" and fight your own fight.

4. And lastly, I do see a lot of members from "the 6" that do not attack nor support, AND have NOT been attacked by Venom.....hmmm, possibly they are inactive or disagree with the councils? Perhaps they are Venom spies?

DeletedUser

You guys run to VM and report people and make all the lame little cartoons you want. We'll still be here ready to take your little rule run cities. Maybe start a new post call it why we act tough and cry on forums I'll read that one.

VM is used when RL needs total attention and no time for grepo, all vets know VM tactic is useless and most of our peps are vets.
Reports, I would not comment since it can be interpreted as a possible breach of rules on externals, but people get reported if they breach rules if you are clear no mater how many reports people send you ll be ok.

So . . .
y4cb.jpg

. . . this words of wisdom and the advice . . .

a33v.jpg

. . . if you worry about the reports

and I don`t know why you worried about mean old V2 don`t you have Coalition behind you, and you are not in front lines even and here is the prof

x4mq.jpg

DeletedUser23971

I am warped but I really laughed at the last picture - that is a funny put down ^

DeletedUser15581

Still can't +rep you strat ! well done with those pics!

DeletedUser33512

You guys run to VM and report people and make all the lame little cartoons you want. We'll still be here ready to take your little rule run cities. Maybe start a new post call it why we act tough and cry on forums I'll read that one.

Awwww. Mickey. You make me cry. :'( *crying* DWL

Maybe we should start a new post and call it, "The Broney Bunch" and then we could discuss how upset we are about all you Bully Boys, and think about ponies and stuff. LOL.

Nuff whining from everybody. Let's enjoy the game for what it is. Please :D

bants is bants. Can't handle it get out the kitchen.

DeletedUser

StrategosAutokrator

Awesome, how many more +rep I have to spread? Cant rep you mate, but I will +rep you as long as I am active, no matter what :)