The Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser9300

No, course not. :p
Move along, there's nothing to see here...

DeletedUser

I smell a rat, why don't I believe you ;) You spoke too soon me thinks ;)

DeletedUser

I know this goes a little off topic, (if you all will pardon me) but does anyone know the true story of why most of the legions of achillies disbanded? It doest surprise me, considering they were most likely the WORST MRA known to man kind, but i would like to know WHY they fell apart. Probably the usual stuff, but anyone know the scoop? Thanks!

DeletedUser9300

External pressure and internal power struggling I think.
Either way, MRAs die eventually.

DeletedUser

Legions of Achilles story in three short chapters:

MRA cockyness > Delusion > Leaders abandon sinking ship

DeletedUser

MRAs

Yep, see the Holy War Crusaders crumble. They were in shambles. I left for a better operation. Many of my comrades left too. Now the remainder are grasping for dear life and are trying to increase their MRA by making a supermassive alliance...

DeletedUser9300

Goleeus, I'm assuming you were'nt recruited to the "Holy Off Topic Crusaders"?
Funniest i've seen in a while XD

EDIT: My bad, good sir. You're a Hun now :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sure someone will correct me if i am wrong...but wernt Vanguard an off shoot of legions of achilles west?
Their better players saw the danger of being in an MRA and teamed up.holding a good position in ocean 66 east.Ive dealt with these guys and they are a solid outfit, if a little small.
:cool:

DeletedUser

The Huns are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

LOL love you dingy, but you know that i was being attacked by members(leaders), and allies. this is crap considering i asked to be left alone because my son had passed away. Thanks to the HUNS!

DeletedUser

Well then... we shall get back to our analysis (Everyone pulls up a chair in front of a large computer and puts on their thick glasses and pocket protectors)

DeletedUser9300

Haven't we all?
Join grepo, make city, get to 300 points, BOOM.
3 invites from top 12 alliances. Great right? Accept.
Get conquered next week. Restart.

DeletedUser

yeah, i am not keen to be in an alliance now........

most of the invites that I got were from alliances who didn't bother to contact me first..........

i can hold my ground quiet well defensively, so i will stay without an alliance until a decent one contacts me.

DeletedUser

Eh, look to join a good alliance then, rather than waiting for the bad to keep sending PM's. If there are no good alliance's in your area, consider it an opening and start one. Be selective and be brutal in getting rid of dead weight players. If a good one appears and they're either better than you or you're being burned out leading, you always have the option of merging into them. I get a couple of merge offers every week, so its not out of character as an option for you to take if you feel like it. Your call though. If there's a good one about and you don't plan to start one, approach them rather than hoping that they approach you rather than conquer you.

My thoughts, at least.

Finton
Asylum