Top 12 The Top 12 Discussion!

DeletedUser

C.D.C - The typical MRA you see at the beginning of every new world. Spread out and ineffective. Going nowhere but down.
Dovahkiin Rising - By far the strongest alliance in Zakros. Run by veterans, with minimal players. Effective and professional. Will be No.1.
Bone Headz - Appear to be a decent alliance. Well grouped together, limited players. Will see how they evolve. Staying.
Rave - A solid alliance. Well positioned and, i assume; run affectively. Keep an eye on these guys.
Acer - A poor alliance only going down. A few good players holding up the many.
Elite Guard - A very good alliance with some experienced players. If they keep up the good work and fight off the competition around them, they have a bright future.
BLADE - MRA, and there not even good at that. Says it all really.
Freedom or Death - Don't know much about these guys but they look pretty well spread out on the map. Don't have a future unless they pull together.
THE BLACK WAVE - Don't know much about them either. Don't expect much from them.
Elysium - A surprisingly solid and well run alliance. Keep an eye on these guys. Going up.
The Black Company - Finding their first steps. Well positioned, veteran leaders & players - albeit with a few too many members. Only going up and a force to be reckoned with.
Nemesis - Don't really get these guys. They have an academy. Meh...

DeletedUser28092

Again, C.D.C. is not an MRA. We will see what alliances are still there at the end. My bet is C.D.C. will be one of them.

DeletedUser

When I was 1st starting out, I received a LOT of invites with NO messages saying why they chose to invite me. I had to take the initative and ask THEM why they chose me. Some would respond back with saying that they expect me to be active daily and do everything in my power to help their alliance become the best. A few of them even offered a Leadership position to me. Others just refused or didn't even bother to read my message. To me, sending invites without a message as to why a person is inviting you, REEKS of being an MRA.

DeletedUser

Rave and dovajkiin have merged.

Any strong opinions on this/Any consequences on the world for the long run?

DeletedUser

Rave and dovajkiin have merged.

Any strong opinions on this/Any consequences on the world for the long run?

Was always going to happen. Same geographical position, similar playing styles with similar ideals. It was either merge or fight in my opinion.

Would have been good to see how each alliance evolved on its own however. Would have made the world a bit more interesting.

DeletedUser

We were working as a single unit long before we merged, I do not think it changed much except the flag being flown over the city.

DeletedUser

Hey everybody :) Im back from my leave...Basketball tryouts were coming up and I needed to get back to shape and keep my grades good. But I made the team again so I'm happy? I'll probably join Baris, can someone show a screen shot of the top twelve.....Whats been happening

DeletedUser

Welcome back Ichi, I remember trying out for my basketball team. ;) Now in college I do track!

DeletedUser

i don't even play this world.... just hanging around for the POTM.

DeletedUser32237

things have changed! this world is getting interesting again!!

DeletedUser

In defense of BLADE, as I am its founder, we have changed a lot in the past months. We have a large alliance, but that does not make it MRA. We have become very territorial and are doing very well in Zakros still. We are one of, if not the, longest lasting alliance in the top 10. Right now we are number 3 and that is because we are organized and have some great players.

MRAs are just alliances who send mass invites at random, but we filter our alliance constantly inviting good players in and kicking the slackers out.

DeletedUser

Some advice if you want to ditch that nasty title: Drop the all caps. Become 'Blade'

DeletedUser

Can someone do a proper post on this thread for once?

Yeah seriously, this thread is getting spammed up with junk.

Can someone do a serious analyis of the top 12, like I did earlier on in this thread.

The first person to do a proper write up with receive my +Rep (pretty substantial amount of rep) and I assume that of bluejay15 too, (which is also pretty substantial).

All in all, about 50 rep points available if you do a nice clear analysis of the top 12, and give your predictions on their future.