The Tripartite vs Stay Cool

DeletedUser54414

why are you guys in O45 not fighting each there?

Why would we? You have branches, we have solo-ish alliances (ov has a small tiny branch). Total ammount of players tripartite - sc is pretty much the same. So why aint the SC branches fighting eachother? Kind of same logic. :)

+ We didnt start it. Not our fault y´all came pushing into our ocean :p

DeletedUser54584

let me be blunt, SC was stupid to fight everybody, now they have no save side.....

DeletedUser54537

They have OSG (4), KB (1), Winners (3), Tri-pact (3.5), Other (1+)
total of 12.5+ alliances as enemies

DeletedUser54494

I am not in SC tho .. lol. they just kicked one a while ago to save face again ..

DeletedUser48451

Apparently tomorrow brought multiple kicks under siege + transfer requests out of SC. ;)

Edit: And a pact with 13th Lochai?
I really like when player like you threat us,that even more motivates me and that way you are showing that we doing well..just take care of your business and look in your yard mate..

DeletedUser41523

I really like when player like you threat us,that even more motivates me and that way you are showing that we doing well..just take care of your business and look in your yard mate..
I didn't threaten you. As you're about to find out, I was stating facts. You guys on the other hand sure were keen to threaten us.

As for my front yard all I see is irony. We told you to boot out all the o45 guys you took in on the Order disband. Now you're doing just that as you realize you can't protect them. Basically SC started an unnecessary war in order to end up doing what it was asked to do by its allies in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16429

At least they're not cuddling like many other alliances and I applaud them for it.
You're a freaking idiot hahaha "not cuddling"....

Stay Cool
Stay Enraged
Stay Sinergy

Hmm if they aren't cuddling, than I guess those two other alliances are just randomly choosing the Stay name???

Please help

DeletedUser53831

You're a freaking idiot hahaha "not cuddling"....

Stay Cool
Stay Enraged
Stay Sinergy

Hmm if they aren't cuddling, than I guess those two other alliances are just randomly choosing the Stay name???

Please help

No you idiot I mean "Cuddling" as in pacted with other big alliances, and don't call me out of my name again.

DeletedUser41523

No you idiot I mean "Cuddling" as in pacted with other big alliances, and don't call me out of my name again.

Was pacted with Rejects and OV, wanted a pact with TT, was once pacted with winners, had a pact with ILIRI, Had a pact or NAP with KB at one point when I was gold trading in SC, had a pact with a small no name alliance in O55, had a pact with Dia Luna. Pacted to Heteroi reportedly and pacted to 13th Lochai.

You guys might not be cuddling anyone, but not through lack of trying. You guys don't cuddle anyone because anyone you attempted to ally, you royally pissed off, back stabbed, or tried to act like you owned them. The end result is SC being at war with the world through accidental means.

DeletedUser41523

Well if you keep kicking players under siege you'll be the first alliance to lose a war without a city being listed as lost.

DeletedUser54029

I honestly can't see SC winning.

Sure, everyone in O35 would love to see them push further and take OV and TT out of our hair, but it will realistically fail.

DeletedUser44960

First of all 9 of the top 12 alliances vs SC family most of them in a pact of course nice job on that. Second the alliances who are wining the wars against sc are those who find our inactives or members who are leaving duo to this slow world settings. And third I would love to see all of you "fighters" and "top players" play on a faster world against SC , anyone that has something to say or argue please write me a pm in game is the same nick thanks in advance.