The Tripartite vs Stay Cool

DeletedUser41523

First of all 9 of the top 12 alliances vs SC family most of them in a pact of course nice job on that. Second the alliances who are wining the wars against sc are those who find our inactives or members who are leaving duo to this slow world settings. And third I would love to see all of you "fighters" and "top players" play on a faster world against SC , anyone that has something to say or argue please write me a pm in game is the same nick thanks in advance.

1) SC would get murdered on a 3/3 trust me. I'm playing a 3/3 right now and I promise you that either of the top 2 of Lato would easily beat them. I'm of the opinion that maybe 1 of the top 5 teams here could be a long term top 5 team on a 3/3.

2) All the "pacted" teams used to be pacted or NAPed to SC. SC consistently broke their own terms or bullied their allies. So what's your point really?

3) TT, OV, and Rejects are not pacted with Winners or KB.

DeletedUser44960

1) SC would get murdered on a 3/3 trust me. I'm playing a 3/3 right now and I promise you that either of the top 2 of Lato would easily beat them. I'm of the opinion that maybe 1 of the top 5 teams here could be a long term top 5 team on a 3/3.

2) All the "pacted" teams used to be pacted or NAPed to SC. SC consistently broke their own terms or bullied their allies. So what's your point really?

3) TT, OV, and Rejects are not pacted with Winners or KB.
1) Really ? Cuz I know lot of those guys in SC who are fast world players Like me of course this world is killing me with the slow settings like the whole bunch of SC players who left or who really dont have that kind of time to send a 12h cs 4 islands away lol
3) I didnt say TT OV and Rejects are pacted with Winners or KB I just said that bunch of the 9 alliances out of 12 have a pact I didnt mean that those alliances are pacted together.

DeletedUser41523

1) Really ? Cuz I know lot of those guys in SC who are fast world players Like me of course this world is killing me with the slow settings like the whole bunch of SC players who left or who really dont have that kind of time to send a 12h cs 4 islands away lol
3) I didnt say TT OV and Rejects are pacted with Winners or KB I just said that bunch of the 9 alliances out of 12 have a pact I didnt mean that those alliances are pacted together.

1) Again trust me on this. SC as it currently is led would get killed by WAR, CFZ, BZC, DD, and even some of the defeated teams there. Just because you have good players, which I don't deny, doesn't mean you have a good alliance. Some of your good players have even spoken extensively about this fact with me.

2) You skipped 2. :p

3) Fair enough bud. Sorry, I thought you meant we all allied together.

DeletedUser44960

1) Again trust me on this. SC as it currently is led would get killed by WAR, CFZ, BZC, DD, and even some of the defeated teams there. Just because you have good players, which I don't deny, doesn't mean you have a good alliance. Some of your good players have even spoken extensively about this fact with me.

2) You skipped 2. :p

3) Fair enough bud. Sorry, I thought you meant we all allied together.

1) I know the players in there war bzc end others some of good friends and good enemies of me in those alliances overall great fighters and players. It would be a great fight with them.
2) I didnt want to speak about it again cuz it is true that we had a nap or a pact with Rejects OV Winners in the first few weeks I was not a part of SC then , but now SC just have some pacts with 2 small alliances and it is in war with everyone lol :cool:
3) :p

DeletedUser54566

boy_zpscrj2wset.png

don't worry tripact, partizan will save your asses

DeletedUser41523

You know morale is low when you take a border city far from our core area and celebrate it despite losing ground at 1:4 ratio at the moment and losing on every other front as well.

Hows Phantom's VM though? :D

DeletedUser54566

He will return, unlike the over 1000 flyers you lost today.

DeletedUser41523

Lmao I'm pretty sure we didn't lose 1k flyers man come on there's no need to exaggerate. We lost a little over half of that and some change. You guys lost a ton of DLU, now I know DLU reloads much faster, that is when you're not losing wars on 3 fronts, constantly having cities cleared, having players hit VM, and having players quit. Its called a Pyrrhic victory.

It took all of SC to hold that siege and there's plenty of empty cities as a result of it. It took what? Not even 25% of us sending this round to kill loads of DLU. And we opened several much needed slots as a result of it.

But we're getting away from the important thing here. When our player posts an ACR needing help, we don't kick him, unlike SC.

DeletedUser54566

1852 flyers, you got me through the trouble of checking. 631 mantis, 1054 harpies, 163 griffs and even 4 pegasus lol more than even I thought, maybe the number of flyers we killed is not the only fact you don't have straight ;)

DeletedUser41523

1852 flyers, you got me through the trouble of checking. 631 mantis, 1054 harpies, 163 griffs and even 4 pegasus lol more than even I thought, maybe the number of flyers we killed is not the only fact you don't have straight ;)

Show a pic I wanna see this.

DeletedUser41523

Ohhh that is beautiful. I suppose I am wrong then and can admit that.

DeletedUser54539

Hummm... Seems I'm in the wrong Ocean with all this Action, Happening within the Core.

DeletedUser54576

This is a lot like TS vs the 'Coalition' in EN88 except that SC is not TS and will lose this war and many others

DeletedUser41523

Turns out our flyers are back. Where's phantom at though?

Summary of SC siege attempts on us

nBBmjWw.png

Note: Player signaled out because he's the only one fighting back consistently here now.

DeletedUser54494

Turns out our flyers are back. Where's phantom at though?

Summary of SC siege attempts on us

nBBmjWw.png

Note: Player signaled out because he's the only one fighting back consistently here now.
That looks like us last night too. haha